+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER - DECEMBER 2015 CIC APPLICANTS

P

pnpab

16 dec appicant here. Acc to gcms notes my file is at PV2 off rev since feb 1.

I am preparing to apply express entry as soon as i get my IELTS result on September 1st.

Question is "are we allowed to apply for second application while first is in progress"
I have around 500 points
Yes.

smileplease

Jul 3, 2017
Hi, I am Dec 2015 applicant, paper based, outland. after doing second medical i was expecting PPR but for the waiting to continue visa office is requesting for supporting documents IMM 0008, 5669, 5406, 5562 and PCC.as replacement needed
Has anyone been with such updates
shall I upload through GC key or send courier

Debbie12345

Star Member
May 29, 2017
Hi, I am Dec 2015 applicant, paper based, outland. after doing second medical i was expecting PPR but for the waiting to continue visa office is requesting for supporting documents IMM 0008, 5669, 5406, 5562 and PCC.as replacement needed
Has anyone been with such updates
shall I upload through GC key or send courier
Ohh god.. Which Visa office??

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
16 dec appicant here. Acc to gcms notes my file is at PV2 off rev since feb 1.

I am preparing to apply express entry as soon as i get my IELTS result on September 1st.

Question is "are we allowed to apply for second application while first is in progress"
I have around 500 points
Is there any due date indicated in your note?

harrypotte424

Nov 4, 2015
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
Reminder Email: 19-July-2016
AOR Received.
10-March-2016
Med's Request
2 Nov 2016
Med's Done....
15-Nov-2016
Passport Req..
19 October 2017
Mar 29, 2017
rumor says everytime when you call CIC call centre or order GSCM note regarding your case, the case file will be pulled out from the queue and they will put it back to the end of the queue after providing you the information you want.

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
rumor says everytime when you call CIC call centre or order GSCM note regarding your case, the case file will be pulled out from the queue and they will put it back to the end of the queue after providing you the information you want.
I just called an immigration consultant and learned that each time you call CIC, after the call, the application will be put in the end of the queue of that Visa officer's system who is supposed to review it based on the time stamp. Each time we call CIC, our file gets an updated time stamp, that's why it goes to the end of the queue.
However, ordering the GSCM notes won't cause the same, because it is another department abstract the info of our file.
I think maybe I shouldn't call CIC each month, which might have caused me stuck in the end of the queue each time I called.

However, I had another conversation with a friend who had got his pr, he told me he called CIC million times, and hadn't experience any delay.
Therefore, call CIC probably doesn't cause the delay.

Last edited:
Mar 29, 2017
I just called an immigration consultant and learned that each time you call CIC, after the call, the application will be put in the end of the queue of that Visa officer's system who is supposed to review it based on the time stamp. Each time we call CIC, our file gets an updated time stamp, that's why it goes to the end of the queue.
However, ordering the GSCM notes won't cause the same, because it is another department abstract the info of our file.
I think maybe I shouldn't call CIC each month, which might have caused me stuck in the end of the queue each time I called.

However, I had another conversation with a friend who had got his pr, he told me he called CIC million times, and hadn't experience any delay.
Last time I called CIC was back in April. Weird, still no DM. MyCIC status has been changed to IP2 since January this year.

Mar 29, 2017
What IP2 stands for? I think we might all be 'off rev ' status, which means " waiting in queue for review of an officer".
For IP2 I was talking the status shown on MyCIC webpage.
For off rev, I think it's a status code on AITP note or their internal system.

Two concepts.

You can search IP2 within this forum and check if yours online status is IP2?

many people got DM right after their online status being changed to IP2 ( in many cases, one day after)
but mine has been changed to IP2 for more than 7 months already

P

pnpab

I have been calling so many times, yet my security check started on the second week of January like other applicants with the same timeline. If they do that then a file may never get to its last stage as new applications being added to the system.

Mar 29, 2017
I have been calling so many times, yet my security check started on the second week of January like other applicants with the same timeline. If they do that then a file may never get to its last stage as new applications being added to the system.
A guy from this thread sent me a private message telling he got DM on last Saturday ( Aug 12th)
He is a Dec applicant with spouse.

So , at least they are working, but very slowly.