+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER - DECEMBER 2015 CIC APPLICANTS

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
Hi Alex. Have you tried seeing MP ? Or tried to find out any date until you can expect your decision like umanitoba ?
No, I haven't seen MP. I called once a month and last time I called I asked about the due date, the agent won't tell me, he told me it could be anything, asking me to do nothing but wait.

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
This just an estimation and I'm pretty sure I will get the same response in October. There is no end for it! My background changed in early April (2 months ago). I don't know what happened this year??
Oh, I can't believe April is 2 months ago. Time flys! Sigh....

umanitoba

May 30, 2015
Hey guys, I noticed that they changed mycic account again. The strange things is that I have provided my CV when they asked for it but in the new mycic look still says we need documents to process your application and see the message below but I can see only the message for CV request. Did you check you mycic today??

AB_xyz

Star Member
Jan 9, 2015
Hey guys, I noticed that they changed mycic account again. The strange things is that I have provided my CV when they asked for it but in the new mycic look still says we need documents to process your application and see the message below but I can see only the message for CV request. Did you check you mycic today??
Same thing with me but nothing except medical request which was Nov 2016

ramyfathalla

Jan 20, 2010
Egypt
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14 September 2015
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
3 september 2015
AOR Received.
3 December 2015
Med's Request
22 January 2016
Med's Done....
4 February 2016, M Rvd on e case 10 Feb 2016
Passport Req..
19 June 2017
VISA ISSUED...
6 July 2017
LANDED..........
Not yet
Guys I found as all of you the new upgrade on GCkey
But they said " we need additional documents to process your application meanwhile I didn't receive any request from them, what should I do ???

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

AB_xyz

Star Member
Jan 9, 2015
Guys I found as all of you the new upgrade on GCkey
But they said " we need additional documents to process your application meanwhile I didn't receive any request from them, what should I do ???

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
I think they did some maintenance and this looks like system error.

Reactions: ramyfathalla

MASOOD85

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2015
Nomination.....
19-06-2015
I also login at GCkey login and I realize the same that they need additional documents to process my application but I didn't receive any msg or email from CIC.

amaan008

Mar 1, 2017
even I got the same message in my cic account saying .We need additional documents to process your application . Did check in messages there is no request .Why cic is making us crazy with this bullshit .We are tensed in the first place .Why are they making our lifes more difficult

alberta1900

Feb 14, 2017
Nov 12 2015 - Sent application to Sydney, NS
Feb 11 2016 - AOR
Aug 8 2016 received the correspondence
document request (boram missed 3months) (Medical request)
Aug 9 16 updated it
Aug 16 16 biographic value changed to complete -Match
Sep 14 16 upfront medical provided
Dec 6 16 file forwarded as Complex Case
Dec/7/16 file in transit from CIO to CPC Ottawa / transfer reason Eligibility.
Dec/13/16 CPC Ottawa received, in PV2 Inventory
APRIL 10 2017, asking for another RCMP fingerprints(submitted the first one back in Nov 2015).
APRIL 17 2017 submitted RCMP results
May 16 2017 decesion made
May 24 2017 PPR / sent right away
May 26 2017 Ottawa received my passport/photos
May 30 2017 changed to approved
May 31 2017 return xpressport tracking availabe
Jun 2 2017 received CoPR
Jun 2 2017 landed from Coutts.

Good luck everyone. it's all about your patience and time.

Reactions: ramyfathalla

Mar2016

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
BC Inland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, ns
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-03-2016
Doc's Request.
Sept2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2015
AOR Received.
24-04-2016
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
Upfront Jan2017
Med's Done....
Dec2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully within16months timeframe
Hi there,

I also added my wife on Feb2/2017. Still waiting for DM and PPR. By the way, I'm Oct 2015 applicant.
Hi
We have a WhatsApp group for sharing ideas and helpful to each other for whoever added spouse later on. Pm me know if you'd like to join !

Mar2016

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
BC Inland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, ns
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-03-2016
Doc's Request.
Sept2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2015
AOR Received.
24-04-2016
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
Upfront Jan2017
Med's Done....
Dec2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully within16months timeframe
Nov 12 2015 - Sent application to Sydney, NS
Feb 11 2016 - AOR
Aug 8 2016 received the correspondence
document request (boram missed 3months) (Medical request)
Aug 9 16 updated it
Aug 16 16 biographic value changed to complete -Match
Sep 14 16 upfront medical provided
Dec 6 16 file forwarded as Complex Case
Dec/7/16 file in transit from CIO to CPC Ottawa / transfer reason Eligibility.
Dec/13/16 CPC Ottawa received, in PV2 Inventory
APRIL 10 2017, asking for another RCMP fingerprints(submitted the first one back in Nov 2015).
APRIL 17 2017 submitted RCMP results
May 16 2017 decesion made
May 24 2017 PPR / sent right away
May 26 2017 Ottawa received my passport/photos
May 30 2017 changed to approved
May 31 2017 return xpressport tracking availabe
Jun 2 2017 received CoPR
Jun 2 2017 landed from Coutts.

Good luck everyone. it's all about your patience and time.
Thanks for sharing brother !
What's shows in my cic when you get ppr, before stamp in pp ?

macky17

Mar 17, 2017
Hi guys, All d best to you. I hope you heard something from CIC this week. I know how it's feel like. Have faith in God and patience.

For most of the applicants it was showing additional documents required. But there was nothing in message. As you might know guys that did system maintenance in morning so it was their bug. Relax guys. They also tried to rectify in afternoon. Hopefully it should be fix soon. Hope for the best.

P

pnpab

This just an estimation and I'm pretty sure I will get the same response in October. There is no end for it! My background changed in early April (2 months ago). I don't know what happened this year??
What if I wanted to go back to school when I'm still young? By the time they finish processing my application I'll be too old to go back to school.

Reactions: Debbie12345