+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER - DECEMBER 2015 CIC APPLICANTS

A

alberto121212

Is everyone's Final decision is progress ? Or does it really mean that they started the final review for my file.

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I am a Dec 2015 inland applicant with all passed and Background check in progress.

umanitoba

May 30, 2015
alberto121212 said:
Is everyone's Final decision is progress ? Or does it really mean that they started the final review for my file.

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I am a Dec 2015 inland applicant with all passed and Background check in progress.
It's for everyone. This is just a description that your application is in process.

A

alberto121212

umanitoba said:
It's for everyone. This is just a description that your application is in process.
Thank you ! I thought i am special for few minutes lol..

DTD

Mar 15, 2017
I started to read the posts here a couple weeks ago because I thought my case is near to the end, but I wish I didn't....Time passes faster when you are not paying attention to this. Calling CIC, ordering notes, whining or whatever you do, doesn't change the fact that you will get your PR when it comes. Make sure to check email and keep doing whatever you are doing. That's all we need to do really. :p

Baanayaad

Mar 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28/07/14 (AINP), 12/02/16 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
13/07/16
Nomination.....
22/08/15
AOR Received.
21/04/16
Med's Done....
10-01-2017 (passed)
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
28-06-2017
DTD said:
I started to read the posts here a couple weeks ago because I thought my case is near to the end, but I wish I didn't....Time passes faster when you are not paying attention to this. Calling CIC, ordering notes, whining or whatever you do, doesn't change the fact that you will get your PR when it comes. Make sure to check email and keep doing whatever you are doing. That's all we need to do really. :p
I am all about "whatever works for you." Nobody should be telling people how to process things. If a person has been waiting for over 16 months (which sounds like Amaan's position to me) to get their application approved or rejected, its bound to take its toll.

If he wants to whine and vent on this forum of people in the same situation, let him.

Getting on a high horse and laughing at folks in bad situations is truly juvenile, and I never thought I would come across the comments I read today, from the same people waiting for several months, and probably suffering, for their PR applications to come through. I always thought this immigration forum was here to provide support to others who are encountering the same difficulties, in addition to providing useful information.

Lets not turn on each other and try to make the other person feel worse than they already do.

I myself don't vent here, but I order notes all the time to keep track of my application. Nothing is wrong with that.

Mar 29, 2017
The world is unfaid and you still need to carry on.

I have been wondering what difference makes the processing time varies such a lot. Maybe it's because some applicants were born in developed western countries and others were not.

So cic throw these third world applications into deep safty screening?

But what if an inland applicant with many years Canadian study/work history?

Haha, probablly they just throw all of them to security department.

Mar 29, 2017
chill out. This dude is persuading you to be optimistic.
But I totally understand your feeling. Mine also exceeds their promised processing time, which is, 16mo. (Nov, Inland)
So no law in canada can regulate these omissive bureaucrat?

Baanayaad said:
I am all about "whatever works for you." Nobody should be telling people how to process things. If a person has been waiting for over 16 months (which sounds like Amaan's position to me) to get their application approved or rejected, its bound to take its toll.

If he wants to whine and vent on this forum of people in the same situation, let him.

Getting on a high horse and laughing at folks in bad situations is truly juvenile, and I never thought I would come across the comments I read today, from the same people waiting for several months, and probably suffering, for their PR applications to come through. I always thought this immigration forum was here to provide support to others who are encountering the same difficulties, in addition to providing useful information.

Lets not turn on each other and try to make the other person feel worse than they already do.

I myself don't vent here, but I order notes all the time to keep track of my application. Nothing is wrong with that.

amaan008

Mar 1, 2017
thanks banyaada .Every one is going through horrific and stressful time .I cant explain everyone about my mental state .

P

pnpab

sexualabilitymorethan16mo said:
The world is unfaid and you still need to carry on.

I have been wondering what difference makes the processing time varies such a lot. Maybe it's because some applicants were born in developed western countries and others were not.

So cic throw these third world applications into deep safty screening?

But what if an inland applicant with many years Canadian study/work history?

Haha, probablly they just throw all of them to security department.

It's a basic concept:
If the applicant applied from home country and if access to applicant's background information is not attainable/reliable enough, consider letting them in the country but put other measures to ensure the security such as monitoring etc.
Else if the applicant has lived in the country, then assess the background information gathered about them already and perform a thorough assessment before letting them in.
Fact: access to applicants background information from some countries are not as reliable/attainable as others.

The goal is ensuring the security of the country, not to process inland's application faster than that of outland applicants.

That's why it takes longer for some applicants. It's just a guess though lol

umanitoba

May 30, 2015
pnpab said:
It's a basic concept:
If the applicant applied from home country and if access to applicant's background information is not attainable/reliable enough, consider letting them in the country but put other measures to ensure the security such as monitoring etc.
Else if the applicant has lived in the country, then assess the background information gathered about them already and perform a thorough assessment before letting them in.
Fact: access to applicants background information from some countries are not as reliable/attainable as others.

The goal is ensuring the security of the country, not to process inland's application faster than that of outland applicants.

That's why it takes longer for some applicants. It's just a guess though lol
No one says that they shouldn't do the security but if they know that you are from a specific country and you need in depth screening and also the processing time is 16 months, then they could send this to the security earlier than 15 months. In my case they asked for CV+ publication list after 15 months and still background N/A. The problem is the way that they are working not the procedure.

P

pnpab

umanitoba said:
No one says that they shouldn't do the security but if they know that you are from a specific country and you need in depth screening and also the processing time is 16 months, then they could send this to the security earlier than 15 months. In my case they asked for CV+ publication list after 15 months and still background N/A. The problem is the way that they are working not the procedure.
I know what you mean. I'm just assuming my application will take 22 months to be completed. I don't check the ecas ever minute anymore.

hopeful.ad

Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Novascotia, sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 23, 2015
Nomination.....
September, 2015
AOR Received.
March 11, 2016
IELTS Request
already submitted
Med's Request
Nov 02nd
Med's Done....
Nov 23rd
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
already in Canada
Hello,

Anybody has Regway, SK border crossing experience? what documents should I take to cross the border? Please guide.

I live in Regina, SK.

Regway or North portal?

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
hopeful.ad said:
Hello,

Anybody has Regway, SK border crossing experience? what documents should I take to cross the border? Please guide.

I live in Regina, SK.

Regway or North portal?
Closer to do it in Regway

I did it in North Portal and it took me like 20 mins in the US Side and 10 mins in Canada side. You will need Passport, CoPR, current proof of status. Its easy

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
amaan008 said:
LC YOU ARE FUNNY .Yes alex it not accesable .I just logged in nothing has been changed .How are you my friend ?? .Lets see what happens next week alex . I ALSO HAVE TO APPLY BRIDGE 2ND TIME .
Thanks amaan for checking it out. I logged in today and nothing has been changed neither, I am thinking by June, I would have to apply my 2nd bridge or maybe recieve another medical exam request and do that again. Whatever. I am kind of having an attitude I call it " whatever attitude" . :p

hopeful.ad

Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Novascotia, sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 23, 2015
Nomination.....
September, 2015
AOR Received.
March 11, 2016
IELTS Request
already submitted
Med's Request
Nov 02nd
Med's Done....
Nov 23rd
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
already in Canada
mf4361 said:
Closer to do it in Regway

I did it in North Portal and it took me like 20 mins in the US Side and 10 mins in Canada side. You will need Passport, CoPR, current proof of status. Its easy
my spouse hasn't got stamped yet, can I still flagpole or should I wait for her visa stamped?