+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2023 - Citizenship Applications

Benicia David

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
M
my friend! He got 21 may citizenship ceremony
Did your friend receive his oath instruction email? I haven't received anything and it's gonna be a long weekend and the following day will be the oath day. I tried calling IRCC they said they would send an urgent email but haven't heard back. So I think mine is a possible glitch or by mistake?

It's our MIS office so I wouldn't be surprised at all.

viral5489

Feb 9, 2024
Even my friend just called to ircc. Same answer like you. They have sent urgent request. Still waiting.hope for best that’s what ircc told him.
Not sure about glitch. Lots of people have got update today for ceremony.

if my friend will get something i will update you. Asap

Did your friend receive his oath instruction email? I haven't received anything and it's gonna be a long weekend and the following day will be the oath day. I tried calling IRCC they said they would send an urgent email but haven't heard back. So I think mine is a possible glitch or by mistake?

It's our MIS office so I wouldn't be surprised at all.
[/QUOTE

Reactions: Benicia David

Benicia David

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
Even my friend just called to ircc. Same answer like you. They have sent urgent request. Still waiting.hope for best that’s what ircc told him.
Not sure about glitch. Lots of people have got update today for ceremony.

if my friend will get something i will update you. Asap
Appreciate it!! TYSM :) and I hope MIS wouldn't play about it.

Reactions: viral5489

Benicia David

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
I’m so happy for you. I hope I could get next week. Congratulations….
Thank you so much I guess it was a mistake as I haven’t received an email and it’s long weekend, let’s hope it happens as mentioned.

I believe that too, you will get it next week as they are clearing the applications faster than we thought.

nmdemp

Feb 2, 2024
Thank you so much I guess it was a mistake as I haven’t received an email and it’s long weekend, let’s hope it happens as mentioned.

I believe that too, you will get it next week as they are clearing the applications faster than we thought.
I appreciate it. I hope so too. I think you’ll get the instructions by tomorrow. Let’s hope everybody gets their oath faster.

Reactions: Benicia David