+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<< November 2023 AOR >>>>>

humah81

Jan 30, 2024
Hi all.
I need to ask 1 question , if anyone can share their experience.
Do we need to take full amount of money that we declared during the PR process of canada or we can take 10k dollar cash and remaining amount can be transfered later to the bank account once it is opened?
Thanks

Canjour90

Star Member
May 17, 2023
Hi,

Please advise.

Ontario nominated me for pharmacist NOC. I received PR and am planning to move there by August.

Now, my concern is that if I am not able to be a licensed pharmacist( 3 years of process), or I want to turn a different path in my career, will my PR be cancelled?

Do I have the freedom to change my occupation if I still reside in Ontario.

Please advise.
Thanks.

@iSaidGoodDay

sabensaid92

Nov 8, 2023
Hi,

Please advise.

Ontario nominated me for pharmacist NOC. I received PR and am planning to move there by August.

Now, my concern is that if I am not able to be a licensed pharmacist( 3 years of process), or I want to turn a different path in my career, will my PR be cancelled?

Do I have the freedom to change my occupation if I still reside in Ontario.

Please advise.
Thanks.

@iSaidGoodDay
PR Will not be cancelled. your only "obligation" is to reside in Ontario.
what you will do there doesn't matter.

sabensaid92

Nov 8, 2023
I don't know what's going on with IRCC but security has not even started...
Can I ask the agents over the phone if I'm under comprehensive security screening? or if my file was sent to CSIS CBSA? or it doesn't matter because they cannot answer me?

Reactions: Trayceee

NimmaDreamland

Star Member
Jan 15, 2024
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
AOR Received.
28th Nov 2023
Can I ask the agents over the phone if I'm under comprehensive security screening? or if my file was sent to CSIS CBSA? or it doesn't matter because they cannot answer me?
Same, my security hasn't started and criminality is in progress since 2 months!

Posho

Jan 31, 2024
My AOR is Nov 16th
Criminality is passed
Security not started
Eligibility not started
Although I got ADR for my baby to be added and medicals for her,
Then ADr for generic form, schedule A and additional family or so …
We submitted all and they got uploaded, yesterday I got a mail that my documents have been recieved and in my GCkey I saw we are reviewing the additional documents you uploaded.. At this point do you know what happens? How long it Ll take? Is it a good sign?

Trayceee

Star Member
Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
Oct 19,2023
AOR Received.
November 17,2023
My AOR is Nov 16th
Criminality is passed
Security not started
Eligibility not started
Although I got ADR for my baby to be added and medicals for her,
Then ADr for generic form, schedule A and additional family or so …
We submitted all and they got uploaded, yesterday I got a mail that my documents have been recieved and in my GCkey I saw we are reviewing the additional documents you uploaded.. At this point do you know what happens? How long it Ll take? Is it a good sign?
We are on the same timeline. I got a email update too that my additional documents are reviewed. My criminality is passed too. But security not done and eligibility. NOV 17 Aor. Fingers crossed. We will get our good news soon. It's almost May and that's the 6month mark.

Reactions: Posho

Posho

Jan 31, 2024
We are on the same timeline. I got a email update too that my additional documents are reviewed. My criminality is passed too. But security not done and eligibility. NOV 17 Aor. Fingers crossed. We will get our good news soon. It's almost May and that's the 6month mark.
Yes Trayceee.. I always follow your updates cos we on same timeline.. I pray we get our Goodnews soon. Amen

Reactions: Trayceee

Trayceee

Star Member
Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
Oct 19,2023
AOR Received.
November 17,2023
Same here I'm wondering what's taking so long with security. Criminology passed and security lagging. I though those would be something that goes hand in hand.

sabensaid92

Nov 8, 2023
The issue is that security has not even started... it's not that it's taking long, the agent just pauses the application and did not launch a formal request to start security check

Posho

Jan 31, 2024
The issue is that security has not even started... it's not that it's taking long, the agent just pauses the application and did not launch a formal request to start security check
Did they send a message that they are already reviewing the additional documents you provided?

rajahir

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
Hi all.
I need to ask 1 question , if anyone can share their experience.
Do we need to take full amount of money that we declared during the PR process of canada or we can take 10k dollar cash and remaining amount can be transfered later to the bank account once it is opened?
Thanks
Hi,
Not sure if you are the only applicant on the file but technically you can only fly into Canada with no more than $10,000 per person (without declaring the rest). There is no harm in carrying more cash as long as you declare it. But, the best route will be to open an bank account in Canada before arriving (yes, you can do this) and transferring your funds using Wire transfer and if you still wish you can travel with $10,000 into Canada.
Hope this helps!

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
They won't be able to confirm comprehensive security screening. You can get that only through CBSA notes.