+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<< November 2023 AOR >>>>>

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I was just thinking that since RROC becomes a VO for specific cases, mine is one of them. Since my salary was paid in cash may be that's why they have RROC as primary VO and Islamabad as Local visa office to may be support the officers processing my application to better understand the local laws or something.
Sign, I have been in background check since February 20 and criminality is in progress whereas security has not started yet.
You have non-English docs in your application, most of us from non-English language countries do - that's where RROC's resources are usually requested.

Reactions: NimmaDreamland

KevWil

Star Member
Dec 22, 2023
Since I don't know when your BGC actually started and where it is paused, I can't comment. It is common for VOs to pause between sub stages of BGC which causes delays.
My BGC started on February 11th. I called IRCC last week and they said : info sharing in progress,criminality and security not started. I called again yesterday, same answer.

TTBR

Star Member
Dec 15, 2022
Since I don't know when your BGC actually started and where it is paused, I can't comment. It is common for VOs to pause between sub stages of BGC which causes delays.
Do you know if there are any internal deadlines inside of this substages?
I think I saw some sentences in other people's notes like ...something postponed by 30 days..
Is it 30 days since the stage started? like info sharing or something else

Last edited:

jahaz

Feb 24, 2024
I don't know why my background check is taking so long. In tracker it shows "in-progress" whereas in the GCkey portal it still says "Not Applicable."

AOR 28th Nov 2023
Biometrics passed 5th Feb 2024
Eligibility Completed 15th Feb 2024
Medicals passed 20th Feb 2024
Background check goodness knows what is uppppppp!!!!

I have one dependent. Someone I know who is a single applicant had same ITA and their AOR was 6th Dec, their medicals passed on the same date as me and on the same day they got their final decision. Sigh don't know what variables contribute to long processing of Background check :(

My AOR is 12th nov, everything else completed by 25th january (biometric, medical, eligibility) god knows whats taking so long for Background check that im still stuck on BG check since 25 January, no update on tracker after 1st Feb either. i don't know whats happening?

Reactions: Trayceee

NimmaDreamland

Star Member
Jan 15, 2024
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
AOR Received.
28th Nov 2023
My AOR is 12th nov, everything else completed by 25th january (biometric, medical, eligibility) god knows whats taking so long for Background check that im still stuck on BG check since 25 January, no update on tracker after 1st Feb either. i don't know whats happening?
It's a mutually shared feeling! I had someone with exactly same profile as mine AOR 6th Dec and their application was approved in 2 months. Same country, same profession, similar travel history. The only difference was nature of job.
No idea how come my application was transfered to RROC after completing Eligibility and medicals. No update since 20th Feb :'( 4 months since AOR and BGC is the last step to go.

Kysela

Dec 4, 2023
quick question
While sending my information for P1 Portal I missed one thing and then resend all the information again
is there any problem with it?