+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<< November 2023 AOR >>>>>

jenzl

Apr 30, 2021
My medical request came a day or two after BIL. Wait a bit, if you dont receive it, call IRCC
Hi Everyone....please I really don't understand why my medicals got updated to passed when I haven't done medicals and submitted a blank page for medicals.
Only my dependent spouse who lives in Canada submitted a previous medicals but the kids and I got our medicals updated to passed...

I've received BIL but no MIL....what do I do about this?

NimmaDreamland

Star Member
Jan 15, 2024
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
AOR Received.
28th Nov 2023
Hi,

On which number have you called, Can you please share? Kindly also share how did you establish a connection? Means, using 3rd party apps Viber, TextNow etc.? As I am also thinking to give a call tomorrow. I'm from Pakistan.

Thanks.
I used Yolla App and called on +16139446788

Nehal56

Star Member
Nov 22, 2023
Got Portal 2 email on Feb 26. Waiting for ecopr and PR card
Question please. I replied to P1 email two days ago and today received a letter through GCKEY account to submit a web form if I am in Canada or to submit my passport if I am outside. Why did they aske me same info again

Sarah1980

Apr 15, 2019
My Tracker still shows as updated last on Feb 19th, how do you know if it updates every day?
my understanding is that if something happened in your file (biometrics completed, you called IRCC) it will show up the next time the system is updated (apparently everyday in the morning) and therefore the date you see is the last time someone looked at your file (if you raise a webform or call it is also put an update). I am not sure this is accurate

sabensaid92

Nov 8, 2023
Do you know why they want this certificate ? Is it one you already submitted but they want a more recent one ?
They want my PCC's since my 18th BDay. The thing is when I applied I followed their instructions and gave the PCC of where I was in the last 10 years. but now they do need also the one of my home country...

Reactions: ss.sharnaly

Sarah1980

Apr 15, 2019
They want my PCC's since my 18th BDay. The thing is when I applied I followed their instructions and gave the PCC of where I was in the last 10 years. but now they do need also the one of my home country...
Wow, that is a bit insane ! Well you did what we all did and the system prompts you anyways to give only the PCC for all the places where you spent more than 6 months in a row for the past 10 years.

• Sad
Reactions: sabensaid92