+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<< November 2023 AOR >>>>>

Sarah1980

Apr 15, 2019
Hi All,

CEC Inland - Nov 4
MEP/BIL - Feb 5
Biometrics - Feb 9

Everything is completed except Background check. got an update in GC key like below. can you guys tell what does this mean ?

Final decision - February 21, 2024: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Any update ? Can you see a COPR number in your tracker or did you get P1?

dreamy19

Star Member
Feb 16, 2024
Hi All,

I need your suggestion please.My AOR is 25 Nov but I haven’t received any update on my file after that.Anyone has any idea about the action plan if we have applied through an representative.Unfortunately they are also not replying just saying that all applications are delayed.I am really restless and don’t know what should I do to atleast know what is going on with my application.I am not sure if calling IRCC is good option or not because they might share information to only representative because of IMM 5476.Please share some info if you have any idea.Thankyou.

josshe

Feb 8, 2024
If ur CEC it is going to take 3 months to receive BIL from ur AOR as per current trend.

Hi All,

I need your suggestion please.My AOR is 25 Nov but I haven’t received any update on my file after that.Anyone has any idea about the action plan if we have applied through an representative.Unfortunately they are also not replying just saying that all applications are delayed.I am really restless and don’t know what should I do to atleast know what is going on with my application.I am not sure if calling IRCC is good option or not because they might share information to only representative because of IMM 5476.Please share some info if you have any idea.Thankyou.

Usama96

Star Member
Nov 23, 2023
Hi,

On which number have you called, Can you please share? Kindly also share how did you establish a connection? Means, using 3rd party apps Viber, TextNow etc.? As I am also thinking to give a call tomorrow. I'm from Pakistan.

Thanks.

Sigh! Background check is taking forever!
Called IRCC

Information Sharing completed
Criminality In progress
Security Not started :(

Whereas someone I know who had the same ITA 26th Oct 2023 and medicals 12th Feb, got their passport call. Although they are a single applicant.
VO Sydney
PVO Ottawa

Usama96

Star Member
Nov 23, 2023
Hi Everyone,

My tracker shows
Eligibility, Bio and Medical -completed
Background - in progress since 1 month

But in GCKEY
Background check showing - not applicable.

What does it mean?

K-cherry

Star Member
Apr 4, 2021
Hi Everyone....please I really don't understand why my medicals got updated to passed when I haven't done medicals and submitted a blank page for medicals.
Only my dependent spouse who lives in Canada submitted a previous medicals but the kids and I got our medicals updated to passed...

I've received BIL but no MIL....what do I do about this?