+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<< November 2023 AOR >>>>>

Nehal56

Star Member
Nov 22, 2023
Hello everyone, I just called IRCC. They moved my PVO to RROC (It was Sydney before). They said my info sharing is in progress but my criminality and security did not start yet. They said I just have to wait.

AOR Nov 6, FSW Inland, ITA health category. The waiting is killing me lol
Folks, I saw file updated in Gckey and I can see a date for the final decision 21 Feb. Also I see that background stated started. Application still showing in progress. What does that mean?

Mohamed mars

Star Member
Nov 29, 2023
Folks, I saw file updated in Gckey and I can see a date for the final decision 21 Feb. Also I see that background stated started. Application still showing in progress. What does that mean?
Congratulations !!!, your security was not started earlier today and it was finalized the same day, that was fast.

• Love
Reactions: Nehal56

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
Update Guys: Everything Completed in Tracker.... in GC Key Eligibility & Background still in Progress... ghost update in EE profile.

What to expect next ???
Tracker was updated with Background completed on 19th Feb, Nothing in GCKey as of now.... How long it takes to see updates in GCKey ?

Afagha

Dec 20, 2023
Hi guys,what does it mean if eligibility is marked as in progress for primary applicant but not started for dependent. How long after background verification is marked as complete does eligibility get complete?

Tluciano

Dec 19, 2023
Hi Guys! Does anybody have the experience of the principal applicant receiving the BIL and the dependent not?

I am FSW- AOR Dec 15th. I received BIL Feb 19th but my spouse didn’t yet.
I am a bit worried because I saw it is not common.. just trying to see if somebody had the same experience. I know a person that took 1-2 days.. mine seems is taking longer..

Thank in advance

Jan 5, 2024
I found an update on my profile today and found that they extended my expired medical exam till next year. Fingers crossed for the security screening to be completed soon. It is still showing as not started
Hello, I have similar update as urs.. except my aor is dec14 .. what is your primary and secondary vo?

Reactions: ss.sharnaly

ma123701

Feb 5, 2024
Hi All,

CEC Inland - Nov 4
MEP/BIL - Feb 5
Biometrics - Feb 9

Everything is completed except Background check. got an update in GC key like below. can you guys tell what does this mean ?

Final decision - February 21, 2024: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

barakuda_auu

Oct 14, 2023
Hi All,

CEC Inland - Nov 4
MEP/BIL - Feb 5
Biometrics - Feb 9

Everything is completed except Background check. got an update in GC key like below. can you guys tell what does this mean ?

Final decision - February 21, 2024: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
I have this same update in my Gckey. Tracker still has background in progress. I'm guessing it'll update in a few hours. So anxious.