+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<< November 2023 AOR >>>>>

Nuida

Dec 6, 2023
In my case, it went from 'we are processing BGC...' to '...when we start processing BGC...' then a few hours later it went back to 'we are processing BGC...'. So it's possible that you missed the 1st update that lasted for a few hours and this one would be the second. It's just a thought that seems logical to me based on my experience.
Maybe...

bilalmehar381

Star Member
Jul 17, 2020
Calgary Alberta
Category........
PNP
Update: got the RFV e-mail(12 Feb)

Complete Timeline:
FSW Outland (Transport category)
ITA: 20 September
AOR: 14 November
Tracker status
Medical: Completed(23 Jan)
Biometrics: Completed(30 Jan)
Eligibility: Completed(31 Jan)
BGC: Completed(12 Feb)
COPR details are also available on tracker from 12 Feb
Final Decision on GC key: 09 Feb
Sorry guys.. took me a bit time to post
Also I believe having no travel history has definitely helped in faster BGV..
Hope everyone else gets an update too by the end of this week..
Congrtas @Sai6273
Your visa office?

kaliko9

Star Member
Oct 1, 2019
Hi. Im yet to send my application this march. ITA 1Feb2024. Is medical upfront okay? Can i do before i submit? Anyone did medical upfront after 1st oct 2023?
I’d say better not because they clearly state not to do upfront medicals and wait for their instructions otherwise they MAY refuse your application.

NimmaDreamland

Star Member
Jan 15, 2024
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
AOR Received.
28th Nov 2023
Hi, can you tell me in the gckey portal does the background check does something like this:

BG: we are processing your background
BG: not applicable

because initially i had my BG statis as in processing then now it is on not applicable. Wondering that that means.

I just got my gckey account updated:
February 13, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Does that mean that my app has been approved?
There is no Copr number on tracker.

My background updated again to: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
I have no Travel history btw.

sabensaid92

Nov 8, 2023
I'm actually kinda of pissed. I've sent the imm5476e use of representative TWICE to IRCC in January and mentioned my bro as designated person when I was filing my e-APR. And now that my bro is calling them hey said they've never received it. The problem is that he already called them before and they've answered his questions

• Wow
Reactions: LeilaOzawz

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi, can you tell me in the gckey portal does the background check does something like this:

BG: not applicable

because initially i had my BG statis as in processing then now it is on not applicable. Wondering that that means.
GCKey's status for Eligibility and background check mean absolutely nothing.

Reactions: NimmaDreamland

NareshK05

Aug 15, 2023
my gckey account got updated today with final decision as below and Tracker updated with COPR details

Final decision
  • February 13, 2024 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
however, background check and eligibility with no changes
Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Reactions: LeilaOzawz