+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<< November 2023 AOR >>>>>

SamarChadha

Dec 28, 2023
HI
I have an AOR of January 28, 2024. But when I am trying to create an account for the IRCC PR Tracker it is showing error and not creating an account.
Any idea that after what time we will be able to get the tracker account with IRCC. As my agent filed the application through his portal and says he cannot give access to it.
Thanks
Samar

Trayceee

Star Member
Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
Oct 19,2023
AOR Received.
November 17,2023
HI
I have an AOR of January 28, 2024. But when I am trying to create an account for the IRCC PR Tracker it is showing error and not creating an account.
Any idea that after what time we will be able to get the tracker account with IRCC. As my agent filed the application through his portal and says he cannot give access to it.
Thanks
Samar
I submitted my application Nov 17 , it didn't show up in my tracker until January 2!

Nuida

Dec 6, 2023
HI
Thanks
Samar
You need to wait until your UCI number changes from "CANxxxxxx" to just numbers. That might take few weeks to a couple of months.

Oyinwola__

Star Member
Oct 16, 2023
So today I was able to get hold of IRCC on the phone. and I landed on a newbie with a heavy nigerian accent :D
anyway, he couldn't tell me much just that the application is open and in progress
Same here. Spoke to a Lady though. I could tell she might be Nigerian.
I was told all was completed except criminality and security. Info sharing is completed as well.
For the senior guys, what happens after info sharing is done. Mine has been completed for a while now.
Also found out my PVO is Ottawa and SVO is Sydney.

lemonwater2l

Star Member
Jan 25, 2024
Category........
CEC
AOR 11/29/2023
EE, Health care draw, Inland..
I still haven’t received any update..
I paid my biometric fee on Dec 7th. But no request for biometric so far.

Reactions: LeilaOzawz

Sai6273

Jan 31, 2024
Hyderabad
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
14-11-2023
AOR Received.
14-11-2023
FSW Outland (Transport category)
ITA: 20 September
AOR: 14 November
Tracker status
Medical: Completed(23 Jan)
Biometrics: Completed(30 Jan)
Eligibility: Completed(31 Jan)
BGC: In Progress(Since 31 Jan)

@FSWLatinApp congrats!
@Trayceee I'm hoping for a faster BGC too as I have no travel history outside of my country.. let's see what unfolds..

sabensaid92

Nov 8, 2023
Can anyone refresh my memory please,
In GCKey, when you just have applied for EE, your UCI has not changed yet. and no Ghost update, what's the status under Background check ? Is it not applicable or We are processing your Background.... or else ?

sabensaid92

Nov 8, 2023
I just got my GCMS notes,
I found out that my PVO is Sydney NS and SVO is Ottawa ON. I guess this will be subject to change.
Now the fun part.
Under Assessments I have
Eligibility : Passed - Candidate (directly translated from french)
Criminality : In Progress
Médical: Passed
The issue actually is, from what I understand, When you have Eligibility you either have one of these: "Not Started", "Calculate", "Calculation In Progress", "Review Required", "Met", or "Passed". But I have Passed - Candidate. Besides that there is no Eligibility section with all the details. And in the tracker it says Eligibility not started yet.
Another discovery is that Under Criminality, Police certificate : 0
Does that mean that they did not get my PCC? should I resend by via webform?
(I'll repost this also in the GCMS thread)

Canjour90

Star Member
May 17, 2023
Since my PPR is in waiting, I am planning for a short vacation (14 days) to my home country and then come back.Now I am in UAE (working). Should I inform this to IRCC?

Nehal56

Star Member
Nov 22, 2023
I just got my GCMS notes,
I found out that my PVO is Sydney NS and SVO is Ottawa ON. I guess this will be subject to change.
Now the fun part.
Under Assessments I have
Eligibility : Passed - Candidate (directly translated from french)
Criminality : In Progress
Médical: Passed
The issue actually is, from what I understand, When you have Eligibility you either have one of these: "Not Started", "Calculate", "Calculation In Progress", "Review Required", "Met", or "Passed". But I have Passed - Candidate. Besides that there is no Eligibility section with all the details. And in the tracker it says Eligibility not started yet.
Another discovery is that Under Criminality, Police certificate : 0
Does that mean that they did not get my PCC? should I resend by via webform?
(I'll repost this also in the GCMS thread)
How long did it take to receive the notes? Maybe your file now is already in different stage

jyothisjohn

Star Member
Aug 5, 2013
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
02-11-2023
FSW-O (Transport Category Draw), No upfront Medicals
ITA - 20-Sept-23
AOR - 2-Nov-23
Med Request/BIL - 17-Jan-24
Biometrics Completed - 23-Jan-24
Medical Completed - 23-Jan-24
MEP - 5-Feb-24 (As per GCKey, but application tracker still not updated)

As per tracker:
Biometrics - Completed
Medical - In Progress
Eligibility - Completed
Background - In Progress

Waiting game begins...