+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<< November 2023 AOR >>>>>

sabensaid92

Nov 8, 2023
As per immitracker, we Nov AOR will have to be a bit more patient for probably mid February. Maybe there is a need for more data to draw conclusions
And guys that's ok. I've been twice in this PR application charade, once in 2017 in which I had to wait 10 months just to receive an AOR. They haven't touched my file it's just an acknowledgment of receipt. Right now people are just getting back from holidays and probably they prioritize some streams than others. but it will be done. keep up :cool:

Nuida

Dec 6, 2023
I saw on immitracker that an October 19 AOR got the BIL today, it means they are progressing nicely with the FSW streams now (or at least I hope they are). I don't think we will wait for too long before our turn comes :)

bp8492

Star Member
Dec 2, 2018
PR tracker isn't reliable for that, we rather look at it for eligibility or background check. If it gets updated in GCKey, that should be fine.
What if the tracker shows every section marked as completed, and the COPR number is visible on it, but on GCkey, some sections are still in progress? Could it be a technical problem?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
What if the tracker shows every section marked as completed, and the COPR number is visible on it, but on GCkey, some sections are still in progress? Could it be a technical problem?
GCKey and tracker don't share the same database. GCKey is also usually very laggy(unless "Final Decision" appears on it).

If your COPR number is visible, your application is almost complete. You just need to wait for the approval email. There's no technical problem, just the way data is being reported different between disjointed systems.

Canjour90

Star Member
May 17, 2023
I am expecting PPR mail on next week. So after visa stamping, can i travel to my home country (India) and from there fly to Canada. Currently i am in UAE (Working).

Please advise.

NimmaDreamland

Star Member
Jan 15, 2024
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
AOR Received.
28th Nov 2023
Hi Guys found this forum online and felt so much relief because been feeling lost as there is complete silence in the portal.

FSW EE ITA 26th Oct 2023
AOR 28th Nov 2023

No update since then. Anyone here with same AOR?
So far it seems that those who have their AOR around 18th Nov2023 have started to receive their BIL and Medical requests. Would like to know if those with my AOR have started to receive it not?

Mr Bond

Star Member
Nov 10, 2023
Hi Guys found this forum online and felt so much relief because been feeling lost as there is complete silence in the portal.

FSW EE ITA 26th Oct 2023
AOR 28th Nov 2023

No update since then. Anyone here with same AOR?
So far it seems that those who have their AOR around 18th Nov2023 have started to receive their BIL and Medical requests. Would like to know if those with my AOR have started to receive it not?
FSW Outland has been very slow. Late October upward till date are still marching time.

Reactions: ashes321