+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<< November 2023 AOR >>>>>

Frozen_beast

Apr 1, 2024
Hi Guys,

I got an update in my gckey. They have requested biometrics for my spouse. We already submitted it on 5th Feb. In the tracker it shows mine as completed but my spouse's showed in progress but I always thought that's just as is.
Is it normal to be asked for biometrics again if my spouse has already gotten it done before?
Check dependant section in GC Key and under that section check if her biometric information was updated or not?

NimmaDreamland

Star Member
Jan 15, 2024
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
AOR Received.
28th Nov 2023
Check dependant section in GC Key and under that section check if her biometric information was updated or not?
Yes it is updated. In the Gckey my spouse's biometrics number along with expiry date of 2034 is showing.
The most frustrating thing is VFS global is not letting us book another appointment for my spouse's biometrics saying we already have request against this application number.
So far I have called IRCC who said raise a webform so I have done that and emailed VFS office as well.
I mean seriously, this shouldn't this complicated like ok fine if you need another biometrics sure we would do it but have the system in place where we can take an appointment again!!! Epic levels of ridiculousness.

bpc

Mar 16, 2022
Hello everyone
Our application for express entry was submitted Nov 27, two weeks ago we dumb our biometrics, till last Thursday I was able to check status over the automated phone system but today when I called it’s transferring to agent anyone else has experience this?

Bawa sehgal

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Hello everyone
Our application for express entry was submitted Nov 27, two weeks ago we dumb our biometrics, till last Thursday I was able to check status over the automated phone system but today when I called it’s transferring to agent anyone else has experience this?
Application has been evaluated
You will get decision by 10 days

alokpatel007

Mar 19, 2024
I raised the webform on December 29, 2023 and IRCC sent me the acknowledgement email on January 5, 2024. On the webform, I just mentioned that my marital status has changed.
I had AOR 22nd of December, and I got married after and added my spouse to the file on 8th of February. My old Biometrics and UCI got updated, but haven't heard anything from IRCC about my spouse's Add-ons and new BIL.

alokpatel007

Mar 19, 2024
I raised the webform on December 29, 2023 and IRCC sent me the acknowledgement email on January 5, 2024. On the webform, I just mentioned that my marital status has changed.
By the way, did you add your spouse as a dependent applicant to the ongoing application or just inform that you are married? If so does she aso received her PPR?

Frozen_beast

Apr 1, 2024
I had AOR 22nd of December, and I got married after and added my spouse to the file on 8th of February. My old Biometrics and UCI got updated, but haven't heard anything from IRCC about my spouse's Add-ons and new BIL.
You will receive it soon, I received ADR(addition of dependant) after 1 week of my UCI being updated.

Frozen_beast

Apr 1, 2024
By the way, did you add your spouse as a dependent applicant to the ongoing application or just inform that you are married? If so does she aso received her PPR?
I mentioned my family composition had changed. In response to that IRCC asked me for certain docs whether my spouse was accompanying me or not. Eventually, I decided to add my spouse to my ongoing application. If you want to be ahead of time, you can get the docs ready; so that when you receive ADR you can submit them ASAP.

Update: I have received PPR request for my spouse right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: alokpatel007

alokpatel007

Mar 19, 2024
I mentioned my family composition had changed. In response to that IRCC asked me for certain docs whether my spouse was accompanying me or not. Eventually, I decided to add my spouse to my ongoing application. If you want to be ahead of time, you can get the docs ready; so that when you receive ADR you can submit them ASAP.

Update: I have received PPR request for my spouse right now.
Yeah, I understood what you mean. Thanks a lot! May I ask you, what was the ADR you received for your Spouse?

Frozen_beast

Apr 1, 2024
Yeah, I understood what you mean. Thanks a lot! May I ask you, what was the ADR you received for your Spouse?
  1. Processing fee, RPRF fee, and Biometric fee for my spouse.
  2. A recent picture.
  3. Updated form for myself and completed form for my spouse IMM 008
  4. Updated form for myself and completed form for my spouse IMM 5406
  5. Completed form by spouse IMM5669 & IMM5562 E
  6. Valid passport, and marriage certificate
  7. Police Certificate
  8. Completed Principle Applicant relationship assessment questionnaires
  9. Completed Spouse relationship assessment questionnaires
  10. Evidence of relationship with pictures
  11. Medical Certificate

Reactions: alokpatel007

Arcu

Star Member
Aug 7, 2023
I've got the final decision in Gc key, and the COPR information in the tracker but I've yet to recieve the letter after 3 weeks. Is this normal? I am starting to get worry, I called them today and they told me that te application is still in process as I didnt get the letter.