+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2022 - Citizenship Applications

adstarscream732

May 6, 2019
You can also find out by calling them, ask what your primary and secondary office is.
Once you get the notes, check the 'Paper file' section to see where your file is currently at
Got my notes today..... you were so right about stuck applications being at RC-8090.

Primary - Scarborough
Secondary - CPC Sydney

Application Assignment - Assigned By and Assigned to fields are entered (not blank).
Due Date - July 22, 2023

Knowledge - Passed
Criminality - Passed (however, there is a Validity Date) - What happens when it expires?

Language, Residence, Prohibitions - Not Started
Due Date for All - November 20, 2023 - Should I call them?

Location - E-Grant Review Ready PM01

Any suggestions for what to do?!

Last edited:
Reactions: mirazahmed

Calgary222

May 15, 2023
Got my notes today..... you were so right about stuck applications being at RC-8090.

Primary - Scarborough
Secondary - CPC Sydney

Application Assignment - Assigned By and Assigned to fields are entered (not blank).
Due Date - July 27, 2023

Knowledge - Passed
Criminality - Passed (however, there is a Validity Date) - What happens when it expires?

Language, Residence, Prohibitions - Not Started
Due Date for All - November 20, 2023 - Should I call them?

Status - E-Grant Review Ready PM01

Any suggestions for what to do?!
My primary office is Sydney and my Application assignment is blank but it's good that you have PM01 in your notes which means it's a simple case since it's handled by a Junior officer whereas mine is blank for that.
Criminality clearance is only valid for a year.
You can call them and mention how some of your due dates have passed, when I called they couldn't care less but my due date is Jan 8. Due dates are system generated so they might not care.
Call and send them a webform in another 2 weeks.
Does it say Scarborough under your 'Paper File' section?
Also what does it say for you under the 'App status reason?' Mine says in process.

Last edited:
Reactions: adstarscream732

adstarscream732

May 6, 2019
My primary office is Sydney and my Application assignment is blank but it's good that you have PM01 in your notes which means it's a simple case since it's handled by a Junior officer whereas mine is blank for that.
Criminality clearance is only valid for a year.
You can call them and mention how some of your due dates have passed, when I called they couldn't care less but my due date is Jan 8. Due dates are system generated so they might not care.
Call and send them a webform in another 2 weeks.
Does it say Scarborough under your 'Paper File' section?
Also what does it say for you under the 'App status reason?' Mine says in process.
Paper file section is Scarborough
Secondary office dates are the same as my PR, and my PR was processed at CPC Sydney - a coincidence?!

App Status reason - In Progress

What should I send a webform as? (Have no clue tbh).

Calgary222

May 15, 2023
Paper file section is Scarborough
Secondary office dates are the same as my PR, and my PR was processed at CPC Sydney - a coincidence?!

App Status reason - In Progress

What should I send a webform as? (Have no clue tbh).
Send an email to Scarborough office since I think your file might be there because of your 'Paper file location' along with a webform where you mention your address, application number and UCI.
You can mention when you submitted your application and completed your test but haven't received any update etc
Also attach your GCMS notes if you want.
You can always call them too and verify where your file is at since they have the updated info.
Maybe it will work this time around.

Last edited:
Reactions: adstarscream732

adstarscream732

May 6, 2019
Send an email to Scarborough office since I think your file might be there because of your 'Paper file location' along with a webform where you mention your address, application number and UCI.
You can mention when you submitted your application and completed your test but haven't received any update etc
Also attach your GCMS notes if you want.
You can always call them too and verify where your file is at since they have the updated info.
Maybe it will work this time around.
is this the email: CIT-SCARBOROUGH@cic.gc.ca??

Reginasksk

Jul 26, 2023
Someone applied in Sep and got their oath in Nov. When I call they tell me it's 'case by case,' just can't wrap my head around it.
Yes they told me the same thing "every case is different", then I said: How come November 2022 cases, all the same, all test done March, and silent since then, I am not sure it is just by accident!

Reactions: Calgary222