+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2022 - Citizenship Applications

ashrafteleb

Dec 29, 2022
Hi,

My wife passed LPP (after being stuck in background check for over a year then passed it with LPP also).
Now, I'm stuck in LPP. Will LPP clear for me soon or they are not related?

What do you think?

Thanks

GoodnewsToday

Apr 28, 2023
Hi,

My wife passed LPP (after being stuck in background check for over a year then passed it with LPP also).
Now, I'm stuck in LPP. Will LPP clear for me soon or they are not related?

What do you think?

Thanks
congratulations on your wife BG, hopefully soon InshAllah you get LPP done
I am waiting for BG and my Security screening started April 3, do you know when your wife SS started, it should be in the notes, the same day for Criminality -> Sub-activities -> created date , in the clearance page of the GCMS notes , or the date FP requested date in here tracker , I appreciate if you can share this date, to get idea, when mine will be done, the wait times almost the same for all of us for SS

ashrafteleb

Dec 29, 2022
I am waiting for BG and my Security screening started April 3, do you know when your wife SS started, it should be in the notes, the same day for Criminality -> Sub-activities -> created date , in the clearance page of the GCMS notes , or the date FP requested date in here tracker , I appreciate if you can share this date, to get idea, when mine will be done, the wait times almost the same for all of us for SS
Created: 27/2/2023
isA soon yours will be done also

ashrafteleb

Dec 29, 2022
Created: 27/2/2023
isA soon yours will be done also
BTW, my BG expires in 10 days, what will happen then?

user321

Nov 11, 2022
they are just going to verify some of the information in your application. I have heard they take less than 10 minutes.
My interview lasted a little more than 30 minutes, but it went okay. They just asked me several questions about myself and my application. Be sure to bring your CELPIP certificate as well as your identification documents to the interview.

They said they would continue to process my application--I was not yet approved. I hope they will approve it soon.

ashrafteleb

Dec 29, 2022
Hi,

Now, everything in my application is changed to in progress (BG, LPP), before I was complete for BG and test. Any idea what is going on?
Note: My wife is all complete except for auth.

Thanks

unsure dream

Star Member
Feb 12, 2017
what is the usual or average time for security screening for people from so called high risk countries ?