+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2021 - Citizenship applications

CANADA-1

Jan 17, 2017
Hello guys
Need a help please. I applied paper application in November 2021 but not heard anything yet. I just want to ensure IRCC has my application. Could anyone suggest please?
witch postal service you use and check tracking number your application delivered or not if yes then call ircc about application .

Reactions: Rraghu

snak56

Mar 29, 2016
I should mention that according to the info my MP sent me, my file is in Sydney(Halifax). Despite applying/living in BC. Whats the deal with the Halifax office? Slow I assume..
it will either by Sydney or Halifax I dont think there is any office like Sydney(Halifax), not sure if they meant Sydney is primary and Halifax is your secondary office

rugrat907

Feb 3, 2015
California
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2015
AOR Received.
25-04-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-11-2014, remeds on 04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
COPR issued 21-12-2015
I got my notification for the oath ceremony today - it will be via Zoom on November 22nd. The tracker also shows a ceremony for Nov 17th, but I assume that's an error, as the email attachment lists the date as the 22nd,

For me, it's just been a waiting game - no test because I'm over 55, and never got called for any interviews. Physical presence and Prohibitions were updated on October 11.

anigdikar

Apr 3, 2017
in the AOR its case processing centre- sydney NS
That is not your processing office. Sydney NS is just the location which received your application. It will be processed by some different office. You will get to know it if you call the IRCC customer care or ask for ATIP notes.

anigdikar

Apr 3, 2017
Hello guys
Need a help please. I applied paper application in November 2021 but not heard anything yet. I just want to ensure IRCC has my application. Could anyone suggest please?
You should call the IRCC right away. You should have got at least AOR by now. Either they have not received your application or the AOR has gone in to your junk mail. Only IRCC can confirm that.

snak56

Mar 29, 2016
Neither I received AOR nor rejection on my application.
You can call IRCC helpdesk and ask them if they see your application, maybe your AOR email went to spam and you missed it.
If they cant find your application it never reached them/ was lost, you should send them new application right away.

Reactions: Rraghu and iceman55

jakubeak

Jan 15, 2017
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
28-06-2019
My Oath is scheduled for Nov 17th, how long should I wait for the email with instructions?

wink

May 25, 2021
Neither I received AOR nor rejection on my application.
Seen few cases like yours in the forum, but they are able to get their Application# by talking to IRCC agents. But in your case it is now close to a year. I would expect that by now you should have received test invite as well. I am not sure why you waited this long to call them.