+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2021 - Citizenship applications

americanidiot

Sep 18, 2021
Thank you buddy!!! Nope, I didn’t do anything it just moved by itself..probably the only thing I did was to submit an address change request to which I have no idea if it was implemented or not. ‍♂
Ah got it, so you moved and then it happened. I asked because I live here and my office is Vancouver but I've seen people in Winnipeg getting their applications processed here too without having moved here.

tanzil_007.

Jun 21, 2021
Hello everyone,
In my application status portal, I see that I am scheduled for an Oath ceremony on September 19th, 2022 (also indicates it's "waiting on you'). It is 13th September today and I have not received any emails. Any suggestion what I should be doing? I have checked my email folders (Spam, trash, promotion) but I couldn't find anything. Any suggestion/insights would be greatly appreciated.

degm

May 31, 2017
Thank you buddy!!! Nope, I didn’t do anything it just moved by itself..probably the only thing I did was to submit an address change request to which I have no idea if it was implemented or not. ‍♂
I think it's telling that your application moved faster when it went from MTL to Vancouver

Inthemidst

Nov 6, 2013
App. Filed.......
Dec 12 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 4th
AOR Received.
Dec 12th
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
waiting
Hello Everyone,

My Language Skill, Physical Presence and Prohibition status has been updated to complete. So basically everything except the Citizenship ceremony is under "competed" status :). Admin, please update the tracker :). Now, I completed my exam on April 18th and on April 19th the test status was changed to "complete" is this the same as decision made" ?

Last edited:

Zod91

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Ah got it, so you moved and then it happened. I asked because I live here and my office is Vancouver but I've seen people in Winnipeg getting their applications processed here too without having moved here.
yeah, when I had applied in November, I was still in Montreal.. then later moved to Vancouver in February but when I received my Test invite, it seems to have come from MTL Center.. so I dont know where exactly my file is getting processed at this point .

Inthemidst

Nov 6, 2013
App. Filed.......
Dec 12 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 4th
AOR Received.
Dec 12th
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
waiting
November 11, 2021 Online Application
April 19~Test complete
August 31 Oath
September 7 Certificate received
September 8 Urgent passport application
September 9 The End

How Long did it take for you to receive Oath Invite after everything changed to complete :)

ladylin

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Hello Everyone,

My Language Skill, Physical Presence and Prohibition status has been updated to complete. So basically everything except the Citizenship ceremony is under "competed" status :). Admin, please update the tracker :). Now, I completed my exam on April 18th and on April 19th the test status was changed to "complete" is this the same as decision made" ?

Yes you got DM. if u applied tru paper you can check old ecas it will say DM