+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2020 - Citizenship Application

M.Sanoh20

Star Member
Jul 12, 2021
Oh okay.
Same here too, my background check was completed April 16 as well. Still waiting for Kitchener location to send me the test invite.
Anyone here that is November applicant from Kitchener Waterloo location that has gotten a test invite?

eager

Jul 20, 2015
@rajkamalmohanram - My place of residence is Richmond Hill, so per your opinion what could be my likely processing office? I've called CIC couple of times but all they do is read out the status from the tracker which is no help at all.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
@rajkamalmohanram - My place of residence is Richmond Hill, so per your opinion what could be my likely processing office? I've called CIC couple of times but all they do is read out the status from the tracker which is no help at all.
Hmmm, I'm not sure. I think Scarborough is the closest office to your location so it could be Scarborough.

If you've received a test invitation, you can find the abbreviation for the office in the email ID. For example, SCR = Scarborough and MIS = Mississauga. You can also find this information in the GCMS notes.

If you decide to call them again, you should ask a leading question like "Could you please tell me what my local office is?". You can also raise a webform request and ask which local office your application is being processed.

Good luck!

Reactions: BuzzBuzz