+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2020 - Citizenship Application

sk000

Jan 3, 2015
Hey when did you send it ? And did you call or send a web form to find out if delievered?
Not really. I've used Xpresspost service. So Canada Post received it on Aug 28 during mid day. Supposed to deliver in 2 days but with the tracker I've seen it's delivered today.

Reactions: Gunners

Gunners

Jul 13, 2016
Not really. I've used Xpresspost service. So Canada Post received it on Aug 28 during mid day. Supposed to deliver in 2 days but with the tracker I've seen it's delivered today.
Oh you had to courier it ? I have to email mine back

OllySyd

Apr 13, 2017
Test status completed since Jul 22. No updates since 42 days...
same boat.....everything (Language, Physical Presence, Prohibition and test) except BG is in in progress - even though I successfully completed the test on July 26th the very first day my test window opened. Only BG shown as completed. Citizenship ceremony is Not Started. Called them but they say it is business as usual....it is not mandatory for the online status update I believe and if there is anything wrong, I will get an email from them....so need to wait.

I think this holds true for all in this forum waiting for an update, be it test invite, BGC, DM update, Ceremony invite etc. We are definitely at the mercy of the case officer / IRCC and we just need to be patient and wait for the updates.

Last edited:

Gunners

Jul 13, 2016
same boat.....everything (Language, Physical Presence, Prohibition and test) except BG is in in progress - even though I successfully completed the test on July 26th the very first day my test window opened. Only BG shown as completed. Citizenship ceremony is Not Started. Called them but they say it is business as usual....it is not mandatory for the online status update I believe and if there is anything wrong, I will get an email from them....so need to wait.

I think this holds true for all in this forum waiting for an update, be it test invite, BGC, DM update, Ceremony invite etc. We are definitely at the mercy of the case officer / IRCC and we just need to be patient and wait for the updates.
I know its frustrating just waiting for an update which should be automatic once the TEST is completed and verified.

sk000

Jan 3, 2015
I know its frustrating just waiting for an update which should be automatic once the TEST is completed and verified.
The whole process should be automated if not all at least part of it. We would never have this online exam if we would not have this pandemic.
Since we have the oldest constitution in North America we are still trying to hold that tradition. We are like Apple products. When an Android phone have a feature in the market for years Apple introduces it way later saying "Innovative, stylish and bla bla". Like in Australia you can apply/renew passport online. I am sure years later we will have this system just with a different branding.
Until then we have this forum and support each others moral :D:cool:

Last edited:

saleem7821

Jul 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2013
Nomination.....
PER Received :16-12-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
10-01-2014
Med's Request
26-06-2014 Remedical Assessment Request : 26-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-07-2014 Remedical done : 17-09-2015
Passport Req..
PPR1 : 28-Oct-2014 , PPR2 : 26-Oct-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-Oct-2015
LANDED..........
InshahAllah May 2016 Welcome Edmonton
Today, I have been asked to send the color photocopies of all the pages from passport via courier/post. Do I need to send separately for both family members or one envelope is ok?
If you applied as family, then send all copies in one envelope.

Reactions: sk000

americanincanada

Jun 4, 2021
Category........
CEC
Anyone else feel like their application is urgent although it does not meet the official criteria set out by IRCC? I keep re-reading the urgent processing rules in the hopes that one of the situations they outline might magically apply :(