+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Olga K

Apr 14, 2021
got my copr today with the pdf letter confirmation. Vo was Ottawa but need to send my pictures to local VO Vancouver. Aor 3 Nov 2020
Congratulations! Do I understand correctly that you received CORP by email, not postal? Just wondering how it works during COVID time because I'm about to move to another city soon and worry that I can miss my CORP if they send it by postal.

Patelkomal

Feb 13, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
20-08-2020
AOR Received.
03-11-2020
Med's Done....
14-12-2020
got my copr today with the pdf letter confirmation. Vo was Ottawa but need to send my pictures to local VO Vancouver. Aor 3 Nov 2020
Congratulations.

same AOR no update yet

Samagra

Mar 29, 2021
Markham
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
05-08-2020
Med's Done....
09-12-2020
LANDED..........
30-08-2019
Have we seen any activity with the November AOR FSW Inland applications?

Drillinglife

Star Member
Mar 19, 2017
I haven't seen a single approval for fsw-in/out for aor's from feb 2020 until now. Let's be optimistic that once they lift travel restrictions (which might be May 21) we'll start seeing things moving forward, especially because some applications have already passed all stages and just waiting for copr.

RamP2021

Apr 22, 2021
I haven't seen a single approval for fsw-in/out for aor's from feb 2020 until now. Let's be optimistic that once they lift travel restrictions (which might be May 21) we'll start seeing things moving forward, especially because some applications have already passed all stages and just waiting for copr.
Thanks for the update, Drillinglife. IRCC website says they are prioritizing inland CECs which is obvious from the COPRs CEC folks are getting approved. But is FSW-Inland halted completely or there is some actions happening ?

Last year when I applied I didnt complete 1 year in Canada and fell under FSW-Inland category. Feb 2021 AOR - Inland CEC managed to get COPR today. Wondering if it would make sense to apply now to fall under CEC and get some progress in the application or continue to wait for a few more months.

Category: FSW Inland
AOR : 04-Nov
Medicals Passed: 18-Dec
Biometrics : Updated from my Work Permit record [did not have to take again]

Thanks in advance :)

Kb1990

Star Member
Jul 6, 2020

I contacted IRCC and received a response yesterday. My eligibility has passed and criminality is in progress and security not started. This is the same when I called in February. So not much movement. I find it really frustrating

Reactions: farazsattar

farazsattar

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
Georgia
I contacted IRCC and received a response yesterday. My eligibility has passed and criminality is in progress and security not started. This is the same when I called in February. So not much movement. I find it really frustrating
Which VO ?? Wha is your COR and AOR

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
Are they processing outlander PNPs of November AORs ?? Can you check ?
As per my best known sources of Whatsapp groups, immitracker and fb none PNP outlander of November AOR get PPR till today, but November AOR CEC candidates are getting PPR's because IRCC given priority to inland candidates.

GXSINGH

Jan 22, 2018
Congratulations! Do I understand correctly that you received CORP by email, not postal? Just wondering how it works during COVID time because I'm about to move to another city soon and worry that I can miss my CORP if they send it by postal.
they email you about the notification in your portal so I just logged in and there was my COPR attached.

Reactions: Olga K

Shiva24

Dec 18, 2020
Hi,

I am a FSW Outland candidate with Nov AOR (Indian citizen). I have been living in Finland from last 2 years so my country of residence in my application in Finland and also my current job is in Finland. Now, I am planning to move back to India and get a new job there. From what I have understood from previous posts, I will have to update IRCC on my change in country of residence as well as change in job status. My concern is that could this significantly affect my application processing time. Please help!
@legalfalcon would you advise against the move to ensure smooth processing of the application.

Thanks!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi,

I am a FSW Outland candidate with Nov AOR (Indian citizen). I have been living in Finland from last 2 years so my country of residence in my application in Finland and also my current job is in Finland. Now, I am planning to move back to India and get a new job there. From what I have understood from previous posts, I will have to update IRCC on my change in country of residence as well as change in job status. My concern is that could this significantly affect my application processing time. Please help!
@legalfalcon would you advise against the move to ensure smooth processing of the application.

Thanks!
Change of address or country of residence has no bearing on the processing of your application.

Reactions: Shiva24

mikefox299

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
Any FSW-Inland applicants received any updates yet? I find it odd how IRCC isn't processing our applications as fast as CEC, since we're in Canada anyways. Other than the medicals passed that I got back in Dec, there has been absolutely no progress on my file. Looks like we're put on hold the same as the outland applicants for whatever reason.