+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November - 2019 Citizenship Applications

foreverwait

Star Member
Jun 17, 2021
How about all 2019 applicants who hasn’t even received citizenship invitation go protest in front of Sean Fraser(immigration minister) office.This is the only way I see we could be heard..
It not just about oath invitation. I completed my Citizenship test on beginning of Sep 2021 but still most are in progress status except Citizenship Test and Back ground check. Its a total mess now.

Jas4rmny

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
Montreal
Category........
Other
Can anyone with non routine applicant from Montreal could tell, if he/she has received citizenship test yet ? By non routine I mean fingerprints request.

dok

Apr 20, 2014
Surprised with how quick my Certificate came.
Ceremony Jan 13th
Collected my mail Jan 26th
Applied for Passport Jan 27th

Living in Edmonton now, it was mailed from the Scarborough office.
Did you change your address when you moved? Or you requested for address change after taking oath? Thanks for the information.

Soleil2015

Star Member
Nov 28, 2015
To those who are done with the oath: how long did it take after the oath before your file marked as closed, and how long after that before you received your certificate?
6 days application closed
Certificate still didn’t arrive
I did my oath on the 2nd of February

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Where ae you located and was the office which administered the oath? If they are in different geographic locations (like different provinces), it may take time.

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
You are the same w me. I know few folks live in Missi had oath on feb 2nd. Some of them got their certificates already. Just in this week. And some not. I hope i will get mine tmr or next week at the latest.

Not sure why it happened like that...guess we are in different batches...

Bains87

Sep 4, 2014
I see so many people getting oath invite in Sep-Nov 2020 groups and they keep selling us the BS that it takes 3-6 months after DM.

mpsqra

Champion Member
Jul 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
You are the same w me. I know few folks live in Missi had oath on feb 2nd. Some of them got their certificates already. Just in this week. And some not. I hope i will get mine tmr or next week at the latest.

Not sure why it happened like that...guess we are in different batches...
sometimes it lasts 21 days