+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November - 2019 Citizenship Applications

Bains87

Sep 4, 2014
Thanks Bains87. Background verification was completed 27 Aug 2020.

Pathetic the rest is still in progess!
I am sorry i misread the year, if your background was completed in 2020 most probably you will get another fingerprint request. I think you should send webforms every week , i have noticed applying for urgent moves the things even if the urgent request is denied they atleast take a look at the file. Worth a shot..

Reactions: HarjMichael

Jas4rmny

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
Montreal
Category........
Other
Family size: single
Physical Presence: 1816
App. Sent: Nov.4
App. Delivered: Nov 7
Please add my information on that spreadsheet. Thank you!
Hello, have you got any updates, as I have the same timeline as yours and I have no updates since they received my fingerprints which was nov2020..

Jas4rmny

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
Montreal
Category........
Other
Hi, no updates since they received fingerprints in Aug, 2020
This is just a shame..looks like every other major city cic offices are almost done with oath and citizenship test, but Montreal cic seams to be the Laziest and want to ride the Covid excuse for as long as they can for their free paid vacation and just don’t give a shit about our lives ..contacted MP , contacted web forum, filled the complain forum , called them like 20 times, but all I got was Covid 19 excuse..

• Wow
Reactions: harirajmohan

Shamon

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
Hi All,
Just for your records, My wife and I got our Citizenship status changed to "Completed" exactly 5 weeks after I took the test and more than 3 weeks after she took the test (both got updated at the same time).
FYI, the photo I took from my ID definitely was blurry for some parts but apparently it didn't end up with any issues. My wife also made a mistake first time and took a photo of herself instead of her ID which ended up with receiving another link a few second after to do the test process again.

raaj051

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
My tracker is showing

Waiting on You
Fingerprints required
Background verification

And still not have received any email or letter, do you guys have idea how long it will take to get letter ?
And my 2nd question is do I have any option to do the fingerprints in USA or I have to return back ?

Amar_Citizenship

Jan 21, 2020
*****New update****

Citizenship Application:-Single
Location:-Brampton ON ( I moved to Brampton ON from, Hamilton ON) So please update my location to Brampton ON
Application Sent:-November 7, 2019
Date Delivered:-November 12, 2019
AOR:-January 27,2020
In Process:-February 18, 2020
Fingerprint Request:- March 3,2020 Fingerprint done/ submitted:- March 4,2020
Online Test Invite Date:- Feb 22,2021
Test done:- March 9,2021 (Passed)
Second Fingerprint request:- March 25,2021 which was sent by me again.
Decision Made: September 14,2021
***Oath***:Jan 6,2022 (Attended) (Please note I was scheduled for an earlier Oath on December 22,2021 but never received an email and was rescheduled to Jan 6,2022)
Citizenship Certificate: Waiting

Anford

Oct 3, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Vancouver, BC
Hey guys…

I’m shocked! I was just going through my bookmarks and was about to delete this thred from my favourites as I no loger go here since I became a citizen last year and I was just curious to see what’s going on and it’s absolutely ridiculous that applicants from 2019 still don’t have their citizenship.

I wish all of you good luck, stay strong and let me know if there is any class action lawsuit happening as we all should be involved and help with it.