+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

akriti91

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
Called ircc not long ago everything passed and complete I just have to wait for my officer to make final decision. I wonder what spurs officers t make decision; remeds passed since Dec 2021. So now when does my waiting game end
Exact same situation!!

akriti91

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
Managed to speak to an IRCC agent today after my 6th try. Does anyone have any idea what ‘due date pushed’ on officers note mean? @legalfalcon would highly appreciate your input. All other elegibility completed and passed.
Yeah same thing. I've been getting "Due date pushed by 30 days" in Notes section for the past 2 months :(

Temidayo_

Dec 3, 2019
Most of us who got ADR- schedule A back in Nov are stuck for last 2/3 months, i dont know why.
RROC is sending to Dec 2020 - Feb 2021 applicants as well and they are getting Ppr a week after submission some even days. today alone I have seen at least 5 PPRS from RROC. They issue at least 20 in a day and no I am not exaggerating

Rich0625

Nov 11, 2021
RROC is sending to Dec 2020 - Feb 2021 applicants as well and they are getting Ppr a week after submission some even days. today alone I have seen at least 5 PPRS from RROC. They issue at least 20 in a day and no I am not exaggerating
This is depressing! Cpc Ottawa doesn't even reply to emails. So what do they want us to do. Since Dec 2021 the officer hasn't still reviewed, while RROC and other visa offices are dishing out PPRs to Feb 2022 remeds . It's terrible!

Razekk29

Aug 1, 2020
I managed to call them. My application is still "Open / In Process"... Criminality check still on going... I guess they will take a long time to finish my application... I even said that I saw in my GCMS notes that it was approved and she said "sure, but these remarks can change and will be revised" (or something like this)... This is seriously draining my energy and motivation to immigrate to Canada... I guess thats their main focus - to extract easy money from people who give up...

I guess my best option is to go to Canada and wait my PGWP and hope the PR gets approved in the mean time...

From "Final: Approved" in GCMS 2020 to "Open / In Process"... Should I try and get a GCMS for this year? I dont fully trust IRCC...

Last edited:

Razekk29

Aug 1, 2020
Need your views ..

War of Ukrian and Russian impact on canadain Immigration .. I hope they will not slow down processing files with an excuse of war
Yes, they will issue visas to ukrainians with priority, so yeah our applications will be further delayed... I only wished they froze every 2020+ applications that are not priority and also put 2019 in the priority list...

Reactions: Aqsara

Hasrat123

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
I m in deep depression now .. meed motivstion n hope ...

No hope left...

No body deserve to be treTed like this .. ircc has removed the smile from our faces