+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Iam_cracker

Star Member
Nov 8, 2019
I just got a webform response and they didn't tell me any detail updates, only said 'We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process. ' How can you you get the detailed information, like eligibility , security background , criminal background ?
Call them tomorrow morning and ask for the details on eligibility and Background check, you have to be specific , it also depends on agent who address your concern

mk64

Dec 10, 2019
Hi everyone,

I'm AOR November 25th.

I just got a response through webform:

Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied
The background verifications are in process.
The security background verification is currently valid.
The criminal background verification is currently valid.

I was wondering what it means that my security and criminal checks are valid but my background verifications are still in process? Is this usual? Any help is much appreciated!

manisingh13

Jun 2, 2019
Got a reply via web form. I am based in India. What could b d further road ahead.
  • The eligibility is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.

Reactions: Iam_cracker

Iam_cracker

Star Member
Nov 8, 2019
Got a reply via web form. I am based in India. What could b d further road ahead.
Sab kuch band hai ji, probably lockdown should be over by 2nd June and they will start processing files and sending COPR. You are all good congrats , just wait for the email confirmation.

jeslinjthomas

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
I even got the same response. Final approval is still pending.

cmsbcbc

Oct 23, 2018
Hey guys. I sent a webform on May 11th and received the following answer today:

Your file is currently located at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.

Furthermore, the eligibility is in progress, the security background verification has not been initiated and the criminal background verification is currently valid.

I'm FSW Outland
AOR November 7th 2019
It seems that my application hasn't moved since march 20th, because back then I received this same informations.

I'm about to go crazy and considering asking for my GCMS notes.

Sanjida021990

Star Member
May 12, 2020
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
07-11-2019
Hey guys. I sent a webform on May 11th and received the following answer today:

Your file is currently located at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.

Furthermore, the eligibility is in progress, the security background verification has not been initiated and the criminal background verification is currently valid.

I'm FSW Outland
AOR November 7th 2019
It seems that my application hasn't moved since march 20th, because back then I received this same informations.

I'm about to go crazy and considering asking for my GCMS notes.
Same here, FSW-O, Nov 7 AOR,only criminality is in progress, worried too.

vino2vijay

Jul 23, 2015
Hey guys,
In online account, they removed SLA. This morning I have seen 96% progress bar and now they removed Estimated Processing time completion.

Its due to COVID-19 ?? :(

jeslinjthomas

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
Hey guys,
In online account, they removed SLA. This morning I have seen 96% progress bar and now they removed Estimated Processing time completion.

Its due to COVID-19 ?? :(
Hey,

I just checked it now for my application and I could see the progress and I am not sure why it is disappeared for you