Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2019
Doc's Request.
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
I am not sure about negative affecting our files but I was thinking won't IRCC be thinking a person residing out of Canada is making calls so they are using some kind of app to bypass a security they have put in place. May be they can use this any applicant in future. But for now, they just mentioned about the call center and was status provided in the call or not. I got really scared once I messed up this call as the agent asked me are you calling from within Canada which was not supposed to be asked.

Kkaur07

Mar 16, 2020
Winnipeg
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
B
AOR Received.
Nov 18
Med's Done....
10-12-2019
I am not sure about negative affecting our files but I was thinking won't IRCC be thinking a person residing out of Canada is making calls so they are using some kind of app to bypass a security they have put in place. May be they can use this any applicant in future. But for now, they just mentioned about the call center and was status provided in the call or not. I got really scared once I messed up this call as the agent asked me are you calling from within Canada which was not supposed to be asked.
Okay!!! What did they mentioned about the call centre? I get the same status every time whatever is shown my account. Nothing more than that such as where’s my file is at if the eligibility is recommended pass etc. I hope everything is fine.

haiderijaz

Star Member
Nov 30, 2011
Islamabad, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2019
Doc's Request.
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
Okay!!! What did they mentioned about the call centre? I get the same status every time whatever is shown my account. Nothing more than that such as where’s my file is at if the eligibility is recommended pass etc. I hope everything is fine.
Let me share a screenshot. I took one but I am unable to upload it here.

idicvulcan

Mar 11, 2020
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hey guys,
Got an update from webform today.

Eligibility: in process
Background check: in process
Security: not started
Criminality: valid

AOR: Nov. 22
Medical passed: 12/6
Biometrics: 12/8
Nothing since

Last month when I emailed, nothing was even started, so I'm glad to see some progress!

Good luck, all!

jeslinjthomas

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
Hey guys,
Got an update from webform today.

Eligibility: in process
Background check: in process
Security: not started
Criminality: valid

AOR: Nov. 22
Medical passed: 12/6
Biometrics: 12/8
Nothing since

Last month when I emailed, nothing was even started, so I'm glad to see some progress!

Good luck, all!
I am also in the same situation

RN-LauraB

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
Australia
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
CIO Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05/11/2020
Hi,
What stream are you please? I'm AOR November 8th FSW-O. I stopped checking my account for ghost update for sometime, security was not started as at 17th April. I think the GU you received in your account is a very good sign, just raise another Webform and see for yourself. I wanted to confirm if you're FSW before I check my profile again for a GU, I'm tired of being disappointed when I log in.
Hi, I really hope its a good sign too.
I am a PNP-Outland applicant (Alberta). I definitely understand how you're feeling, the disappointment every time I log in to check is real. It was really nice to log in and see application updated, even though I'm not sure what it was for. I ordered my GCSM notes at the start of March so it could possibly be this that has caused the ghost update, but I'm really hoping its because something else has progressed on with my application. I hope both our applications are approved soon.

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
I am a PNP-Outland applicant (Alberta). I definitely understand how you're feeling, the disappointment every time I log in to check is real. It was really nice to log in and see application updated, even though I'm not sure what it was for. I ordered my GCSM notes at the start of March so it could possibly be this that has caused the ghost update, but I'm really hoping its because something else has progressed on with my application. I hope both our applications are approved soon.
Ordering GCMS or receiving it does not cause ghost update

Misteeq

Nov 15, 2019
It's progress for sure....I hope so too sis.

Reactions: RN-LauraB

cindy0001

Mar 10, 2020
Hi guys,

My AOR Nov 16, 2019, PNP inland
Medical pass on Dec 9, 2019

Additional documents (intend to reside)required by IRCC on March 26, 2020.

I submitted the documents on March 29.
No updates so far.

I just called IRCC today, the agent stated my office is in Halifax, Nova Scotia. My additional documents is waiting for a officer to review.

That is all the information I got.
Any advice? Thank you.