+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
Thank you. I haven't been operating my bank accounts in India since 2014. The letter states ALL (underlined) so looks like I need to go back and reset the online banking credentials. I have all the statements for my accounts in USA, but getting the statements from Indian accounts, which are most likely deactivated (for not using it from years) might be a tough task - that too by 03/27 including a weekend!
If you can't arrange it in time, you can just mention the account numbers and state that they are inactive since 2014 as you moved to USA.

xycan

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
Thanks man. Looks like they are starting eligibility quite late. I waited patiently for 4 months before ordering my notes, but it looks like I should have waited for 5 months.

Btw, any idea how you got your notes in just a week?
Did you receive your GC
Okay thanks.

Got worried a bit since info sharing said complete

So this a relief. Hopefully they pick up my file soon.
Hi SithLord, just received my gcms notes, looks only USA info-sharing on my case, strange.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Guys
Hang in there
Have been following the September and October thread
Apart from the lucky folks whose ppr came in early, all the people stuck in IP1 are changing to IP2 in the last week of 4th month or first week of 5th Month
PPR’s are arriving in the next 2 weeks
So keep ur fingers crossed as all of us seem to be on the same path
Yes, this is what I have observed too!! Just a week or 2 more and hopefully we will finally get positive updates

xycan

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
Yes, this is what I have observed too!! Just a week or 2 more and hopefully we will finally get positive updates
All my friends who received their PPRs told me that the speed is quite slow in the recent three months due to the high number of applicants.

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018
All my friends who received their PPRs told me that the speed is quite slow in the recent three months due to the high number of applicants.
Guess it depends on individual cases..apart from few cases ..rest files are being completed within the timeline give!hold on good news is on the way!!

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Yes, and they are still sending in ITAs :confused:

It definitely has slowed down tremendously in the last few months. 2017 folks were getting it in 2-3 months now it seems 5-7 months.

Just lucky ones get it earlier. But we still have a month to go so hopefully, our prayers will be answered and our files get picked up

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Guess it depends on individual cases..apart from few cases ..rest files are being completed within the timeline give!hold on good news is on the way!!
November 1st week folks are completing 145 days next week. This is the period when the big updates happen, so lets see what happens.

Reactions: Priya0227

dukenukem

Star Member
Dec 24, 2018
New Delhi
Guys
Hang in there
Have been following the September and October thread
Apart from the lucky folks whose ppr came in early, all the people stuck in IP1 are changing to IP2 in the last week of 4th month or first week of 5th Month
PPR’s are arriving in the next 2 weeks
So keep ur fingers crossed as all of us seem to be on the same path
Oh boy !!!!!!! Nearing the time line :p

Btw guys, in the consent form for GCMS I.e 5744, it was instructed to sign in blue ink, although I signed with blue pen, I uploaded a black and white copy of the form. Will it cause any problem ? It’s been 4 days and no revert from them.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Oh boy !!!!!!! Nearing the time line :p

Btw guys, in the consent form for GCMS I.e 5744, it was instructed to sign in blue ink, although I signed with blue pen, I uploaded a black and white copy of the form. Will it cause any problem ? It’s been 4 days and no revert from them.
Did you get a tracking number from them?

I uploaded a black and white copy too and didn't have any issues

Reactions: dukenukem