+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hello All,

Nov 24 AOR here. I just received the Passport Request Letter via email. Note that nothing has changed in my CIC Account page.

I'm super confused at the moment. Have a few questions:
  • What does this mean?
  • I submit the passport and it gets stamped?
  • How long does it take to get my passport back? Thing is, I'm moving to Germany in 2 weeks. Haven't informed IRCC about this yet, since I'm yet to move and the actual address change would happen only in the end of June.
Congrats!!

Reactions: dodrks

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi guys!

From what I have noticed, usually the biggest batch of PPR comes the first week of every month. Hopefully Ottawa releases a big batch of PPR today too.

Also don't mind too much what your profile says. I have got my passports stamped and yet my profile is showing"your action is needed" (where it used to show submitted) because my passport request came in my EE account in form of Request of additional documents. However, when you open it it shows your application is approved.

I'm really hoping you all get your PPR this week!! Especially you @SithLord :D
Hahaha you really are more motivated than I am :D:D:D:D

Let's see where Ottawa takes us this week.

Reactions: Inabt

opotato

Feb 8, 2019
Posting here since it seems to be the most active thread of all.

How long is there usually between ghost update/eligibility passed and PPR email?
I got a ghost update last Friday and got to know that my eligibility was passed after calling IRCC. Now wondering what my expectations should be for the next steps!

Also, I am inland FSW applicant from a visa exempt country. Will I get a PPR or landing interview?

Reactions: seantung and ZEDDZ

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Posting here since it seems to be the most active thread of all.

How long is there usually between ghost update/eligibility passed and PPR email?
I got a ghost update last Friday and got to know that my eligibility was passed after calling IRCC. Now wondering what my expectations should be for the next steps!

Also, I am inland FSW applicant from a visa exempt country. Will I get a PPR or landing interview?
As to what I have heard from other inland applicants here. After your application is approved, you will have a waiting period of atleast 3 months for the landing interview

suas_canada

May 30, 2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2018
Med's Done....
04-01-2019
Hello
Dont stress i knew guy who's elibility was not met due to NOC mismatch and he came to know by notes and then uploaded new reference letter with corrected NOC without any ADR asked by case officer and he got pr yesterday.

So as far as you rectify it, it will be alright.
Good luck
Thanks for the encouragement :)