Cirene

Sep 9, 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Sent with Application // PCC: Sent with Application
I have to travel on 14th too mine is on 3 rd am worried. You can do next day delivery but they said to wait 3 business days before applying. Mayb they can bump yours up days of oath
I phoned IRCC and I finally was able to speak to an agent. He said I could contact the processing office (Calgary) and explain my situation but at the end it's up to them to reschedule the ceremony or not. I also asked him if I could apply for a passport right away but he said I need to wait 2 days before doing it. I will have to phone the passport office and gather more information about that.

When I took the test I wrote down the dates I was going to be travelling outside Canada. During the interview the officer that said to me "We will schedule your ceremony after you come back from holidays".. I don't know what happened there o_O

Does anybody know or have successfully reschedule their citizenship ceremony before?. If so, could you share your experience with us? thank you.

Knight007

Dec 27, 2017
Did anyone application send St-Clair IRCC office ? application received on Nov and in process since Jan .. Did a web form request .. got this today

• Your application is currently at the IRCC office in St-Clair. This office is verifying if you meet the eligibility requirements to be granted Canadian citizenship. Rest assured that you will be contacted if additional information is needed.
  • The next step will be to invite you to attend the citizenship test. The local office will schedule an appointment for you in due course, if necessary.

leo1971

Apr 9, 2018
Did anyone application send St-Clair IRCC office ? application received on Nov and in process since Jan
Did anyone application send St-Clair IRCC office ? application received on Nov and in process since Jan .. Did a web form request .. got this today

• Your application is currently at the IRCC office in St-Clair. This office is verifying if you meet the eligibility requirements to be granted Canadian citizenship. Rest assured that you will be contacted if additional information is needed.
  • The next step will be to invite you to attend the citizenship test. The local office will schedule an appointment for you in due course, if necessary.

I got my FP request from St. Clair office so i assume my application is with them. I have sent my FP results to them two weeks ago. since then waiting

Reactions: Knight007

subansina

Nov 24, 2014
Applied from Brampton, IP since Jan, like others no test invite yet. Applied for GCMS notes and today is 31st day, still not getting GCMS notes, followed up with an email with request ref number. No option other than waiting quietly. Such a painful situation.

Shining Moon

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 7th, 2014
Doc's Request.
August 28th, 2014
AOR Received.
October 13th,2014
File Transfer...
Sep 30th, 2014
Med's Done....
Upfront in Jan,2014
Interview........
In dreams
LANDED..........
Awaiting...
Got the oath invitation for July 26th

jazibkg

Apr 4, 2014
Me and my family members are taking our oath on 24th July and my family will be travelling to India on 25th July. Our PR Cards are valid till 5th Sept. We don't have the time to apply and get our Canadian passport. Can my family travel to India and back with Indian passport and Canadian PR card after oath? Please advise.
apply for a Canadian passport whilst in India at the High Commission of Canada, hopefully you're going to a city which has the services and you won't have to travel. More info at:

email: india.consular@international.gc.ca
webite: http://international.gc.ca/world-monde/india-inde/index.aspx?lang=eng

complete passport requirements such as references / guarantor whilst in Canada

Ever

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
Hi all,
I just finished my oath taking this afternoon. Good luck to everyone and hopefully I will see lots of oath taking updates this coming weeks.

Just a quick question : what are Canadian documents we need to update other than applying for passport. TIA!

Good luck everyone here!

Reactions: akitanatural

akitanatural

Mar 2, 2016
Oakville
Category........
Visa Office......
Hamilton
Hi all,
I just finished my oath taking this afternoon. Good luck to everyone and hopefully I will see lots of oath taking updates this coming weeks.

Just a quick question : what are Canadian documents we need to update other than applying for passport. TIA!

Good luck everyone here!
Congratulations!

Maro-miri

Apr 22, 2018
Hey everyone ,
Could someone tell me what do we need to take to the Oath ceremony?
And if i will take all the original documents i added to my application are they gonna take another look at everything again , like an interview or what ?
Thank you .

thegentleman

Mar 14, 2013
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
June 21th 2012 Med's Done....: June 21th 2012
Doc's Request.
February 4, 2013
AOR Received.
N/A Sponsorship Approved: October 17, 2012
File Transfer...
October 17, 2012 In Process: January 30, 2013 RPRF Request..: February 4, 2013
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
Exempt.
VISA ISSUED...
Exempt. COPR Received: May 8, 2013
LANDED..........
May 19, 2013
Hey everyone ,
Could someone tell me what do we need to take to the Oath ceremony?
And if i will take all the original documents i added to my application are they gonna take another look at everything again , like an interview or what ?
Thank you .
Take everything... although they may only look at your oath letter and proof of ID because of time, it's good to be safe.

Reactions: Maro-miri

thegentleman

Mar 14, 2013
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
June 21th 2012 Med's Done....: June 21th 2012
Doc's Request.
February 4, 2013
AOR Received.
N/A Sponsorship Approved: October 17, 2012
File Transfer...
October 17, 2012 In Process: January 30, 2013 RPRF Request..: February 4, 2013
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
Exempt.
VISA ISSUED...
Exempt. COPR Received: May 8, 2013
LANDED..........
May 19, 2013
I picked up my passport yesterday guys. Took exactly 6 business days minus Monday which was obviously July 1 holiday (I applied the Wednesday before the holiday weekend). When I say picked up, I mean I had to go to the nearest post office to get it because I wasn't home when the mail man came for me to sign for it.

I applied for it in person at my nearest passport office. Was super quick, in and out in under 10 minutes.
:D