+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2017 - Citizenship Applicants

Quiches

Star Member
Nov 26, 2017
@Kan_Sri @razerblade @Other admins

Sorry to bother you guys but no one seems to have updated my case.

Here are the stats again:

Interview Invite sent: 03/20/2018
Interview Date: 04/18/2018

Other Remarks:
My office appears to be Vancouver, not Surrey.

Thank you!!!

Reactions: thegentleman

Endlescc

Star Member
Jul 4, 2013
Well then i better start looking for it lol. I might have scanned it but would they accept a scanned copy instead of the original? Damn this is gonna be a pain

Also I didn’t even get the study book but on website they said they sent it on jan 22. Is it at the interview date that they will ask questions? Or it will be another test date

Quiches

Star Member
Nov 26, 2017
Congrats buddy! I'm John P. representing my mom here, from Surrey also. As of this moment no email received from the citizenship office yet for my mom.
Thank you! How old is your mom? because if she is over 55, she does not need to write the test. And I wonder if for these cases of people who are minors/seniors, it the Vancouver office handles these applications.

egghead

Star Member
Sep 29, 2016
Lol found a scanned copy but I am pretty sure the original is gone somewhere when I moved. Anyone tried their luck with just a scanned copy print out?
I'd feel pretty good about a scanned copy - as long as you can see the seal. That is what makes it different from the other "copies" you may have been given. You could probably call them and get a real answer about that question.

ramo11

Oct 19, 2017
Had the test and interview today. Told the agent that I don't have my COPR, it was fine. Now waiting for the oath.

Endlescc

Star Member
Jul 4, 2013
Had the test and interview today. Told the agent that I don't have my COPR, it was fine. Now waiting for the oath.
ahh nice!! now i am kinda relief.

sorry if this has been asked 20 thousands time but once one have been asked for FP, and FP is done. The next step would be wait for test date and then interview? and what kinda time frame are we talking here .
I live in Winnipeg if it make any different.

Thank YOu!!

PlantRoom

Mar 21, 2018
Hi ,

I am November applicant from Markham , Ontario.
Still waiting for the test invite , Application is in process from January 24th 2018.
Any update on the applicants from Markham area ?

Cheers !

Nasser558

Star Member
Mar 26, 2013
Hi just saw this update in ecas.

We sent you correspondence on March 19, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Still no documents received in mail. ( Guessing for Finger Print request??)

Reactions: thegentleman

ju1ce

Apr 6, 2014
I'm still waiting for the test invitation, I'm expecting it soon (in process as of Feb 9, Vancouver). What happens if I have overseas vacation booked for when the test invitation is sent? Are you able to re-schedule or select the date?

btbt

Feb 26, 2018
I'm still waiting for the test invitation, I'm expecting it soon (in process as of Feb 9, Vancouver). What happens if I have overseas vacation booked for when the test invitation is sent? Are you able to re-schedule or select the date?
You can contact IRCC (using the webform) beforehand to let them know of your travel plans and ask them not to schedule you during that time.
Sometimes that works, sometimes it doesn't.

If it doesn't you and they send you an invitation that falls during your trip, can contact them when you get the invitation (and I believe up to 30 days after the scheduled date) to explain why you cannot (or could not) attend the test on that day. They will invite you for a later test. This may incur some delay, though.

You're not given a choice of dates.

ramo11

Oct 19, 2017
ahh nice!! now i am kinda relief.

sorry if this has been asked 20 thousands time but once one have been asked for FP, and FP is done. The next step would be wait for test date and then interview? and what kinda time frame are we talking here .
I live in Winnipeg if it make any different.

Thank YOu!!
I never did fingerprints so have no idea about the procedure.

As for the COPR, that's what happened with me but it depends from individual to another. Good Luck!