+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2017 - Citizenship Applicants

erexa

Jul 4, 2017
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on November 20, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on January 9, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on January 16, 2018.

Nothing since than. It is for parents, and they live in Vaughan, so office will be in Toronto/Mississauga?
    Also parents never actually received AOR and study books even though it says they have sent it :(
    They are both over 65, so no test will be required.

Shining Moon

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 7th, 2014
Doc's Request.
August 28th, 2014
AOR Received.
October 13th,2014
File Transfer...
Sep 30th, 2014
Med's Done....
Upfront in Jan,2014
Interview........
In dreams
LANDED..........
Awaiting...
Although I am Dec applicant, I follow Nov thread closely because I am Dec 2nd-3rd applicant.

my application is "In Process" on Feb 20th. VO Regina.

Reactions: ChippyBoy

HLR

Champion Member
May 28, 2013
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on November 20, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on January 9, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on January 16, 2018.

Nothing since than. It is for parents, and they live in Vaughan, so office will be in Toronto/Mississauga?
    Also parents never actually received AOR and study books even though it says they have sent it :(
    They are both over 65, so no test will be required.
Hi, added to the Nov sheet, can you share their

Physical Presence Days
App. Sent date

If they are 65+ then no test for them and hence no book. They have a standard template for AOR emails and the sender may have overlooked it and did not delete the lines. If you receive AOR through email then you don't get book in hard copy rather they send you link to get in the electronic form but, you can order the printed version as well if you need.

Puppy89

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
Hi guys,

Have a question, Anyone knows can answer.
My online status says “application received” but when I called the call center they told me my application is under background check. Is that cic didn’t updated my status online to in process or background check are usually done at “application rec” mode!
please answer. thanks

HLR

Champion Member
May 28, 2013
Hi guys,

Have a question, Anyone knows can answer.
My online status says “application received” but when I called the call center they told me my application is under background check. Is that cic didn’t updated my status online to in process or background check are usually done at “application rec” mode!
please answer. thanks
I hope @razerblade can shed some light on this.

ganesh123

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-JUN-2012
AOR Received.
15-NOV-2012
IELTS Request
submitted along with application
Med's Request
14-FEB-2013
Med's Done....
25-FEB-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-APR-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-MAY-2013
LANDED..........
11-MAY-2013
Added to the sheet, can you share your missing information for the tracker like
App. Type
Physical Presence Days
App. Sent date
App. Type - Citizenship grant
Physical Presence Days - 1496
App. Sent date - Originally in September.. but returned back with missing information.. and so resent on Nov 10th