November 2017 - Citizenship Applicants

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Hi Guys,

Happy New Year!

my application is in process now!

Citizenship
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on November 1, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on December 14, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on January 2, 2018.
Thanks
Updated

Kiran2013

Jan 3, 2018
Hi
I sent my and my daughter citizenship application on 19Nov they Received on 24 Nov , No further News! I m in Regina
Still wating for AOR
Is anyone apply from Regina?

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014

Cookiespuppy

Nov 26, 2017
Hello, quick question do we get a copy of the Discover Canada through the mail after AOR, or we have to order a copy through the link they send with email for AOR a bit confused , and secondly do we get a another email when they have started processing application or we have to continually check our accounts?

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Hello, quick question do we get a copy of the Discover Canada through the mail after AOR, or we have to order a copy through the link they send with email for AOR a bit confused , and secondly do we get a another email when they have started processing application or we have to continually check our accounts?
You can download the pdf or audio version of Discover Canada, or you can order a physical copy using the link below (also in the AOR email attachment). Physical copy is only sent if you do not provide an email address on your application.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/discover-canada.html

No correspondence is sent when application starts processing.

Reactions: Cookiespuppy

Cookiespuppy

Nov 26, 2017
You can download the pdf or audio version of Discover Canada, or you can order a physical copy using the link below (also in the AOR email attachment). Physical copy is only sent if you do not provide an email address on your application.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/discover-canada.html

No correspondence is sent when application starts processing.
O thank you so much for the swift response, l guess l have to start reading the book online l was waiting for copy at my home address. Thank you so much... Though l appreciate. Thank god for this forum so many questions during the citizenship application.. And l get tonnes of help thank you.