Waived.
Passport Req..
Exempt.
VISA ISSUED...
Exempt. COPR Received: May 8, 2013
LANDED..........
May 19, 2013
Hi all ,

I have 2 queries , hopefully any one who already appeared for written test /Interview can help me

1- My son is less than 14 year , so he did not get any email /letter for test/interview (That is fine) BUT do he need to appear personally on the location OR i can show his original documents to officer ?
2- One point mentioned in invitation letter all passport and Travel documents . So Before my PR i was in WP . Does it mean I need to carry all the WP copies , (Note few of them I do not have ) . What Travel document they mean ?

Please help

-Thanks
Should probably call the call center.

deeana_n

Nov 30, 2017
Hi Everyone,

Some updates for deeana_n for the spreadsheet

Test invite received: May 16
Test date: June 4 (passed)

Waiting for the decision and oath now.

I'm not sure if updating my location in the spreadsheet would be good, I live in North York but my processing centre is Scarborough (where I had the test today).

Thanks!

Reactions: thegentleman

jazibkg

Apr 4, 2014
Hi all ,

I have 2 queries , hopefully any one who already appeared for written test /Interview can help me

1- My son is less than 14 year , so he did not get any email /letter for test/interview (That is fine) BUT do he need to appear personally on the location OR i can show his original documents to officer ?
2- One point mentioned in invitation letter all passport and Travel documents . So Before my PR i was in WP . Does it mean I need to carry all the WP copies , (Note few of them I do not have ) . What Travel document they mean ?

Please help

-Thanks
Source: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/canadian-citizenship/become-canadian-citizen/citizenship-ceremony.html

"Who must take the Oath
Adults and children aged 14 or over must go to the citizenship ceremony and take the oath.

Parents will get certificates of citizenship for their children under age 14. Children under age 14 don’t have to go, but are welcome to."

awilly

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Take your ORIGINAL CoPR document as well. That is now an updated requirement.
hey guys - I also got an email for test invite, but my email was having only one attachment which is Test invite and related details. As per your comment here "Probations under the citizenship act form" was not attached. What is this form about? i am not sure why it was not attached to my test invite.

awilly

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone, I received test invite email yesterday. I just want to make sure that i am not missing anything. So there were two attachements in the email: First carrying information about test date, location etc followed by "Probations under the citizenship act form". Second attachment called "Important Notice" Your passports and travel documents saying bring all previous passports with their biogrphic page photocopies followed by " Information on accompanying persons and Interpreters". So just want to make sure everyone gets the same kind of email, so i am not missing anything. Thanks in advance

hey guys - I also got an email for test invite, but my email was having only one attachment which is Test invite and related details. As per your comment here "Probations under the citizenship act form" was not attached. What is this form about? i am not sure why it was not attached to my test invite.

shengyenho

Sep 16, 2013
The form is attached with oath taking ceremony letter, not test invitation letter.

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone,

Some updates for deeana_n for the spreadsheet

Test invite received: May 16
Test date: June 4 (passed)

Waiting for the decision and oath now.

I'm not sure if updating my location in the spreadsheet would be good, I live in North York but my processing centre is Scarborough (where I had the test today).

Thanks!
Updated. Congrats!!

Reactions: deeana_n

thegentleman

Mar 14, 2013
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
June 21th 2012 Med's Done....: June 21th 2012
Doc's Request.
February 4, 2013
AOR Received.
N/A Sponsorship Approved: October 17, 2012
File Transfer...
October 17, 2012 In Process: January 30, 2013 RPRF Request..: February 4, 2013
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
Exempt.
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
May 19, 2013

spookyb

Mar 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Feb-2013
AOR Received.
22-Mar-2013
Med's Request
06-Dec-2013
Med's Done....
16-Dec-2013
Passport Req..
24-Mar-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-Mar-2014
LANDED..........
10-Apr-2014
We passed our test/interview on May 30, and my wife's status changed to Decision Made on June 3, but mine still says in process. Has anyone else experienced that?

thegentleman

Mar 14, 2013
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
June 21th 2012 Med's Done....: June 21th 2012
Doc's Request.
February 4, 2013
AOR Received.
N/A Sponsorship Approved: October 17, 2012
File Transfer...
October 17, 2012 In Process: January 30, 2013 RPRF Request..: February 4, 2013
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
Exempt.
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
May 19, 2013
We passed our test/interview on May 30, and my wife's status changed to Decision Made on June 3, but mine still says in process. Has anyone else experienced that?
Most likely related to the background check... yours may be taking longer. The vendor that does background checks is super slow. Don`t worry tho, yours will come soon.

neduval

Nov 1, 2012
that form was given me when I was in test centre

remo88

Mar 5, 2013
How did you apply for us entry exit report?? From FOIA website? Cause I have a same situation and I applied through FOIA but they sent message saying it may take 3 to 6 months to process the request....

Application sent Nov 17 2017
Application in process Jan 31 2018
RQ requested: Jan 31 2018
RQ sent Mar 26 2018 (except for US entry exit records)
Waiting to get US entry exit records...
No updates since then....

Does anyone have any updates?

TIA