+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2017 AOR join here

מר אף אחד

Jan 5, 2018
What's ADNR? you mean ADR? did they actually ask you for any additional documents? my timeline is e-AOR 17 Jan 2018, IP1 01/02, medicals not passed yet
Yes they do ask for additional documents if they feel so.strap yourself my friend,you are in for a bumpy ride,or is it ! ;);).Prayers no one has to wait like we are,and hope everyone gets it in time they expected.

Reactions: ashish_india-canada

מר אף אחד

Jan 5, 2018
I have a minor update, The additional documents section changed from "Additional documents you provided are being reviewed" to "Additional documents you provided have been uploaded". I do not know what to infer from this.
Technical glitch probably (if you were not requested any documents),but call them to inform them ,to be on safe side.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
As far as I remember I made a new one as my older one was about to expire and used the same email.
Nothing to worry, its just a system glitch then. Ideally, when you want to create a new GC KEY, you should delete, or revoke the old one, especially of your are using the same email id.

Reactions: doneshbajaj82

shockree

Star Member
Feb 3, 2018
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
27-12-2017
AOR Received.
17-01-2018
File Transfer...
16-02-2018
Yes they do ask for additional documents if they feel so.strap yourself my friend,you are in for a bumpy ride,or is it ! ;);).Prayers no one has to wait like we are,and hope everyone gets it in time they expected.
Well, I need a letter from them to apply for one of my PCCs anyway, so I assume they shall revert on that sometime soon

May 23, 2014
Hello everyone ,

I got my AOR on 28 NOV 2017 , untill when can i expect requisition for our passport stamping.
Can anyone please let me know by which dates the process is completed and people who have got visa stamping requisition ?

My current appilcation status shows -
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

please add me to whatsapp group 91 9130650980

huma757

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
Hi all, I submitted my application in Nov 1 2017 - FSW-outland from the UK. Current status:
Meds passed
No additional documents required
BGCheck - NA
File transferred to London Visa Office.
I am hoping I am close to PPR.

Please add me to the Whatsapp group: +447837909283

Thanks, Huma

Ravu

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
I have a minor update, The additional documents section changed from "Additional documents you provided are being reviewed" to "Additional documents you provided have been uploaded". I do not know what to infer from this.
Atleast theres some movement. There is no change in my account at all. Stuck in IP1

BestLife104

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
Atleast theres some movement. There is no change in my account at all. Stuck in IP1
I dont think it means anything. And in your case, it would be better if you called for the status update. Sometimes, things are not updated on the website on time.

gagan1809

Sep 24, 2014
Hi Guys,
I sent an email for my Visa office. Amazingly got the response in 3 hours !!!

Good day,
Please note that your application is being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.
An officer will contact you if further information is required.

What I presume is that my application is not yet transferred to VO. And consequently it will fetch more time. Am I making right conclusion?

I am FSW Outland applicant. I believe CPC Ottawa process only Family / Sponsorship/ Temporary Work Visa cases. If this is the case, why is my application processing at CPC Ottawa?

AOR: 14 Nov 2017. Currently in NA2 stage from 28 Dec 2017. Any guesses for IP2 / PPR?

Your suggestions and remarks will be helpful for me to understand situation.

Regards

Last edited:

huma757

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
Yes I would presume the same, because the reply from the VO when they have your file is usually: "Dear Sir / Madam, This is in response to your enquiry. Your application is in process or waiting to be reviewed by an immigration officer. No further action is required by you at this time..."

I'm unsure about the CPC Ottawa office. We have similar timelines so I would think you would have reached VO by now.

Best,

Dscpl1

Star Member
Dec 22, 2017
Hi Guys,
I sent an email for my Visa office. Amazingly got the response in 3 hours !!!

Good day,
Please note that your application is being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.
An officer will contact you if further information is required.

What I presume is that my application is not yet transferred to VO. And consequently it will fetch more time. Am I making right conclusion?

I am FSW Outland applicant. I believe CPC Ottawa process only Family / Sponsorship/ Temporary Work Visa cases. If this is the case, why is my application processing at CPC Ottawa?

AOR: 14 Nov 2017. Currently in NA2 stage from 28 Dec 2017. Any guesses for IP2 / PPR?

Your suggestions and remarks will be helpful for me to understand situation.

Regards
You may not be exactly right because my whole application was processed at CPC Ottawa and I was asked to submit my passport to LVO (London). I requested for my LVO last Friday and got the same email as you but my application progressed and I got PPR this Wednesday.