Interview........
I hope no need
Passport Req..
Soon I hope
VISA ISSUED...
Soon I hope
LANDED..........
Summer 2017 let's leave it to this :)
still waiting since 18 may 2017 i sent the passport and the pictures and the extra document they ask for and nothing new vo cairo
I am sorry you have to wait so long... But what is the wait time for the cairo vo after the passport request? Do you have any information about that?
Actually my vo didn't contact me directly or e-mail to say that the passport is ready... They just issued the copr and said something in the letter led us to think that we can pick up the passport and so DHL picked it up and indeed it was ready...so what I mean is sometimes they like to be pretty difficult to understand through the lines)))
I hope your visa is ready soon... But I also thing since it's almost a month there is no pain in writing an e-mail to them
Good luck!

Ruqayya1979

Star Member
Dec 8, 2016
I am so happy that there is some time to plan because it's a lot and would be really really stressful to plan it in a shorter period of time...
I really hope you hear news soon!! And you can also go ahead with the planning for the big trip
And you will have enough time before your children go to school! I really hope so!!
Thank you so much!

omo_lylah

Dec 21, 2011
I am sorry you have to wait so long... But what is the wait time for the cairo vo after the passport request? Do you have any information about that?
Actually my vo didn't contact me directly or e-mail to say that the passport is ready... They just issued the copr and said something in the letter led us to think that we can pick up the passport and so DHL picked it up and indeed it was ready...so what I mean is sometimes they like to be pretty difficult to understand through the lines)))
I hope your visa is ready soon... But I also thing since it's almost a month there is no pain in writing an e-mail to them
Good luck!
I actually called the embassy in Cairo, and requested information, and they refused to tell me anything... I even asked, could you at least tell me if it is normal to take more then 30 days, and she simply replied "I don't know"... USELESS the embassy here really. I have e-mailed them numerous times and till now have not received any response.. I just want to know if they lost the passport or not...

ShinLee

Star Member
Jan 30, 2016
Manila
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
24-11-2016
Doc's Request.
09-12-2016 for Sponsor; 28-02-2017 for Applicant
AOR Received.
AOR 1: 25-11-2016
File Transfer...
20-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-11-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2017
LANDED..........
15-07-2017
Who got PPR this week?

Kotishii92

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Interview........
I hope no need
Passport Req..
Soon I hope
VISA ISSUED...
Soon I hope
LANDED..........
I actually called the embassy in Cairo, and requested information, and they refused to tell me anything... I even asked, could you at least tell me if it is normal to take more then 30 days, and she simply replied "I don't know"... USELESS the embassy here really. I have e-mailed them numerous times and till now have not received any response.. I just want to know if they lost the passport or not...
That's an awful customer service they have to be honest! Don't know, the most wonderful answer you can expect! ((
What did you send your passport with(I mean which carrier)? I sent for example with dhl and I saw when it arrived who signed for it and I was sure it arrived at the embassy and they have it... But to be honest in most of the threads I saw after the passport request it kind of takes them 15 days to add the visa...
30 days sounds like... Very weird... Or do they have so many cases they are dealing with?
Is there a thread from the Cairo vo? Maybe is someone in the same position as you?

omo_lylah

Dec 21, 2011
That's an awful customer service they have to be honest! Don't know, the most wonderful answer you can expect! ((
What did you send your passport with(I mean which carrier)? I sent for example with dhl and I saw when it arrived who signed for it and I was sure it arrived at the embassy and they have it... But to be honest in most of the threads I saw after the passport request it kind of takes them 15 days to add the visa...
30 days sounds like... Very weird... Or do they have so many cases they are dealing with?
Is there a thread from the Cairo vo? Maybe is someone in the same position as you?

We sent it with aramex, and also we saw when it arrived and who it was signed by. I also sawthat it takes a max of 30 days... thats why I am also worried. I have asked before in the group specific to Cairo, Egypt. Everyone reassured me that it takes max 30 days, and not to worry (this was like one week after sending it).

Ummaysa

Jun 13, 2017
I think you misunderstood Rugayya, she said that she communicates via e-mail with her VO which is Bucharest...

However this is the contact information I found for the visa office in London... Maybe someone else is going through the same office and can confirm if this is the right contact:
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/contact-contactez.aspx?lang=eng
They sent me an email and gave me the same mailing address in the website you sent to me
Thank you and I will let you know if there is any update on my application
Good luck for everyone

carriedomitin

Star Member
Dec 21, 2015
Hampton, NB
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
Doc's Request.
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
26-11-2016
Med's Done....
15-01-2016,upfront, extended
Interview........
Waived, Decision Made - 24-03-2017
Passport Req..
No PPR, new identity photos requested on 28-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 04-05-2017
Hello everybody,
I want to share the incredible news with you! I have received my COPR yesterday evening... I am incredibly thankful and we are incredibly happy that the wait is over as we were really in the dark this whole time... To me everything changed in a minute as just a half a month ago my medical showed passed... So I can't really share much about my timeline as we were pretty much in the dark the whole time and it all changed really fast and I didn't even noticed when my e-cas changed...

Anyway I want to wish you all good luck in this new begging close to your loved one! And for those of you who didn't receive any news yet may it come soon!

Good bless everybody and thank you very much for your continuous help and for your support it really meant very much to me!
Yay, I am so happy for you!! Congratulations and I wish you all the best! :)

carriedomitin

Star Member
Dec 21, 2015
Hampton, NB
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
Doc's Request.
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
26-11-2016
Med's Done....
15-01-2016,upfront, extended
Interview........
Waived, Decision Made - 24-03-2017
Passport Req..
No PPR, new identity photos requested on 28-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 04-05-2017
Just got the request for my passport so I scanned it and sent the pics in today. Does anyone know what happens after the passport?
Congrats!! :) Hope all goes well for you from here!

noors33

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
Visa Office......
Beirut/Lebanon
App. Filed.......
05-11-2016
Doc's Request.
14-12-2016
AOR Received.
15-11-2016
File Transfer...
25-11-2016
Med's Request
14-12-2016
Med's Done....
22-12-2016
Interview........
not requested
Passport Req..
24-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
06-07-2017
LANDED..........
20-10-2017
Guys i have a question, when they ask for photos to submit it along the passport for all the accompanying famiky members does that include the sponsor as well?

Thank you.

Kotishii92

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Interview........
I hope no need
Passport Req..
Soon I hope
VISA ISSUED...
Soon I hope
LANDED..........
Guys i have a question, when they ask for photos to submit it along the passport for all the accompanying famiky members does that include the sponsor as well?

Thank you.
No no no!! he already has pr /citizenship so he doesn't require copr. :) The pictures are requested for the copr and when you receive back your passport (if it's not a visa exempt country and one is required), you will notice the copr has on ot the picture you sent them. Also by family they mean the spouse (pa), and the dependents if there are any. If it's only you being sponsored you only send them your picture(but don't forget to follow the picture instructions). :)

Kotishii92

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.