Missisauga
App. Filed.......
15-11-2016
AOR Received.
02-12-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Hello All,

Welcome to November 2016 Spousal Applications Forum :)

Please feel free to join this forum if you are a November 2016 applicant and would like to share/receive updates with your fellow applicant.

Cheers

Reactions: Elah304

BrazilPR

Sep 29, 2017
Hi, I'm end of November, AOR December 20th. I would like to join the group!
They started processing my BGC in April and was requested Police certificates the same month. Since then no updates.
Waiting for medical exam request.

Curious to know the progress of Nov applicants.

Reactions: future_PR

Yas-incanada-spouse

Jun 30, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga
App. Filed.......
15-11-2016
AOR Received.
02-12-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
They started processing my BGC in April and was requested Police certificates the same month. Since then no updates.

Hi @BrazilPR i think they are currently processing Sept end to October applicants, they received my application on Nov 15 and AOR received on Dec 2nd , and i too received the police req sometime in April, after that no updates.... hopefully ours will start by the first week on November.

Elah304

Star Member
Nov 21, 2017
Hi guys, any updates here? They received my application nov.28, 2016. I received OWP last april.
They sent me email for medical last month. My ecas shows medical result received.

Yas-incanada-spouse

Jun 30, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga
App. Filed.......
15-11-2016
AOR Received.
02-12-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Hi guys, any updates here? They received my application nov.28, 2016. I received OWP last april.
They sent me email for medical last month. My ecas shows medical result received.
my medical says passed... no information after that :(

Reactions: Elah304

Peter Li

Feb 23, 2018
Medical received in Feb, sent in FBI clearance check and RCMP finger print in March, no update after that.

future_PR

Jun 14, 2017

I'm Oct 2016. Got AIP in Jan/18 and nothing else. Why is this BGC taking too long? I'm Brazilian!

brizzha

Feb 6, 2018
I'm Oct 2016. Got AIP in Jan/18 and nothing else. Why is this BGC taking too long? I'm Brazilian!
Hi, any news about yours?
I am from Mexico... I applied at the end of November, received Dec 2nd, I submitted my police certificate and my background check has been processing for almost a year... is that normal??
I also got an OWP valid until March 2019.
I passed the medical exam.
When I call CIC the machine says... your eligibility has not started yet?... do you have the same??