+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2015 Quebec Skilled Worker

letoncse

Nov 29, 2015
Hi,

Any news about the charges on 6 November application ? My application reached on November 6 4.03 PM but not charge yet .

quebecnurse

Feb 5, 2015
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Category........
NOC Code......
C029/U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
AOR Received.
DECEMBER 1, 2015
letoncse said:
Hi,

Any news about the charges on 6 November application ? My application reached on November 6 4.03 PM but not charge yet .
Also me, my application reached there by F Jean last Nov. 6 at 3:15 pm. I don't know if they charge already my fees....

Arahmed

Dec 1, 2015
Hi all, do you know any one received at 10 November got charged or received AOR? Or even returned?

MS-DS

Dec 3, 2015
My Application was received on 10 Nov, neither have I received an AOR nor my card has been charged?? Do you think they returned my application? Shall I be ready for Jan application?

bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
letoncse said:
My application received on 6 November 4.03 pm. My credit not charge yet .
Applications received by 2pm on 10/11 are being checked and charged if complete, Other are being returned.

letoncse

Nov 29, 2015
bhavcaluk said:
Applications received by 2pm on 10/11 are being checked and charged if complete, Other are being returned.
How about the November 6 applications ? Its already completed to charge or not ? My one not yet charged that receive on 6 Nov.

aquaman0423

Oct 2, 2014
letoncse said:
How about the November 6 applications ? Its already completed to charge or not ? My one not yet charged that receive on 6 Nov.

Mine was received last Nov. 5th. Charged last Nov. 25th. Check your credit card statement everytime.

letoncse

Nov 29, 2015
aquaman0423 said:
Mine was received last Nov. 5th. Charged last Nov. 25th. Check your credit card statement everytime.
My one received on 6 Nov 4.03 pm but till now they didn't charge yet. Still have hope or not ? If i rejected then how will i know ?

aquaman0423

Oct 2, 2014
letoncse said:
My one received on 6 Nov 4.03 pm but till now they didn't charge yet. Still have hope or not ? If i rejected then how will i know ?
You should still have hope, your application is well within the quota. If you have been rejected, your application must have been to you right now, in other case, as i've read from other forum they received electronic mail saying that their application will not be processed due to cap reached.

Based from the figures and those who were charged, most them have an AOT A, meaning they belong to the priority list, most of them have computer science degree and from AOT B, Nursing degree. Last week, many degree from engineering were already charged and slowly picking up.

By the way, what is your AOT?

letoncse

Nov 29, 2015
aquaman0423 said:
You should still have hope, your application is well within the quota. If you have been rejected, your application must have been to you right now, in other case, as i've read from other forum they received electronic mail saying that their application will not be processed due to cap reached.

Based from the figures and those who were charged, most them have an AOT A, meaning they belong to the priority list, most of them have computer science degree and from AOT B, Nursing degree. Last week, many degree from engineering were already charged and slowly picking up.

By the way, what is your AOT?
My AOT is Computer Science . My points 57 & single ..

LTE

Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
Mine received by Ministère de l'Immigration on 6th/Nov/2015 and charged for fees on 01/Dec/2015...

letoncse

Nov 29, 2015
November 6 application still on way to processing or completed ? My one reached on Nov 6 still not charge yet.