+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2014 Applicants

varuna

Feb 1, 2015
Received AOR by email today :)

Application received by CIC: Nov 17, 2014
AOR by email received: Feb 3, 2015

I've got email just for me and my daughter not for my husband.

informatics

Aug 3, 2009
Hi ,

All late October/early November applicants ! Are you guys able to see your "in process" status ?

My husband's application was received on 27th October and he received his email AOR on 20th Jan .As of today , he is able to see his "received" status , no " in process ". Applicants with the same timeline please share your status .

Thanks

rmust

Star Member
Jul 18, 2012
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Nov-2011
AOR Received.
26-Jan-2012
Med's Request
27-March-2012
Med's Done....
31-March-2012
Passport Req..
22-June-12
VISA ISSUED...
27-July-12 (received Aug 2)
LANDED..........
04-Aug-12
informatics said:
Hi ,

All late October/early November applicants ! Are you guys able to see your "in process" status ?

My husband's application was received on 27th October and he received his email AOR on 20th Jan .As of today , he is able to see his "received" status , no " in process ". Applicants with the same timeline please share your status .

Thanks
My application shows In Process, please see my timeline below.

rmust

Star Member
Jul 18, 2012
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Nov-2011
AOR Received.
26-Jan-2012
Med's Request
27-March-2012
Med's Done....
31-March-2012
Passport Req..
22-June-12
VISA ISSUED...
27-July-12 (received Aug 2)
LANDED..........
04-Aug-12
Hi Guys,
So today I checked ecas (I check it everyday), and the following line appeared:

"Your file was transferred to the Scarborough Citizenship Operations office on February 1, 2015. The Scarborough Citizenship Operations office will contact you."

So I guess my file has been transferred to the Scarborough office! That was quick :)
I however live in Mississauga, so not sure why it got transferred Scarborough, regardless it is good news for me!

I will keep you guys posted.

Blueridge

Star Member
Feb 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo and now Newyork
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2009
AOR Received.
26-05-2009
File Transfer...
08-12-2009
Med's Request
01-03-2010
Med's Done....
05-03-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-04-2010
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2010
I was getting worried about not receving AOR yet. Called customer care and got a standard response of processing cases received by 5thNov.Disconnected from the call 5 mins back and started drafting this message. To my surprise, got AOR through email just now. Looks like the agent took some action to send confirmation email

Blueridge

Star Member
Feb 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo and now Newyork
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2009
AOR Received.
26-05-2009
File Transfer...
08-12-2009
Med's Request
01-03-2010
Med's Done....
05-03-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-04-2010
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2010
rmust said:
Hi Guys,

"Your file was transferred to the Scarborough Citizenship Operations office on February 1, 2015. The Scarborough Citizenship Operations office will contact you."

So I guess my file has been transferred to the Scarborough office! That was quick :)
I however live in Mississauga, so not sure why it got transferred Scarborough, regardless it is good news for me!

I heard that all cases will now be processed at Scarborough. Mississauga residents receiving test invited at Scarborough office.

krishnameister

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rmust said:
Hi Guys,

Congrts rmust :)

AsianIndian

Jan 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Blueridge said:
I was getting worried about not receving AOR yet. Called customer care and got a standard response of processing cases received by 5thNov.Disconnected from the call 5 mins back and started drafting this message. To my surprise, got AOR through email just now. Looks like the agent took some action to send confirmation email
Congratulations for your AOR ! :D :D
Exactly 50% of Nov. applicants have received their AOR. 29 out of 58 (excluding SabbyG, line 58, who is obviously a December applicant, can he remove his name from Nov. list and add it to the December list ?)

Messi

Star Member
Mar 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
informatics said:
Hi ,

Thanks
My application was received on Nov 5 and I got my AOR on Jan. 26 but still showing Received on my Ecas

Nov 06- 2014

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys,
Today I also received by mail another RQ for me through Scarborough office. Two day ago I received one for my wife. Such a big frustration. I have been working since I moved to Canada and I also enclosed transcripts of some courses that I took at UoT. I don't find any logic in this except a waste of my time, their time, efforts and headache of collecting the required documents. it makes no sense at all and I'm so much upset.
Guys, from your experience in this forum, do you think if we submitted all documents that crystal clearly documents that show our presence in Canada for the claimed period, do you think our application will still be delayed??
have anyone come across other similar cases that got processed quickly?
please advise...

Masrawy

Nov 2, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received 04th of Feb on Email still can't access my application status online , anybody else having difficulty with that !

era1521

Oct 7, 2014
Nov 06 said:
Hello guys,
Today I also received by mail another RQ for me through Scarborough office. Two day ago I received one for my wife. Such a big frustration. I have been working since I moved to Canada and I also enclosed transcripts of some courses that I took at UoT. I don't find any logic in this except a waste of my time, their time, efforts and headache of collecting the required documents. it makes no sense at all and I'm so much upset.
Guys, from your experience in this forum, do you think if we submitted all documents that crystal clearly documents that show our presence in Canada for the claimed period, do you think our application will still be delayed??
have anyone come across other similar cases that got processed quickly?
please advise...
So, you have enclosed transcripts of UT courses with your initial application? Did you also send work records?

Nov 06- 2014

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
era1521 said:
So, you have enclosed transcripts of UT courses with your initial application? Did you also send work records?
Thanks for reply. Actually they never asked for work records in the citizenship application. So I didn't think it was a good idea to send extra documents that they don't ask for.

era1521

Oct 7, 2014
Nov 06 said:
Thanks for reply. Actually they never asked for work records in the citizenship application. So I didn't think it was a good idea to send extra documents that they don't ask for.
You should be fine; these days RQ processing is not taking long.

Nov 06- 2014

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
era1521 said:
You should be fine; these days RQ processing is not taking long.
Thanks Bro. I hope so. Collecting the documents is such a big headache especially the travel records for your home country.