+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2013 OUTLAND APPLICANTS -- Here is your thread!!

KathyMcL

Dec 16, 2013
Hi everyone !!

Merry Christmas !!

Ok lets see if I get this right. I checked our application statis online and here it is ------> My husbands sponsorship app and my PR app and my medical exam were all received on the same day, Nov.25 in Mississauga. <--------- (That info came to us via Email.)

The online statis says that a decision has been made on his sponsorship and has been forwarded to VO but we haven't received an AOR yet. I assume that will be pretty soon right ? The same with my PR app. It has been received but not forwarded yet. Medical exam has been received and will let me know if anything else is needed. PR app has not been forwarded anywhere. Says they will let me know if an interview is necessary. They are going to review it in order of receipt and will send me an AOR.

At least the sponsorship has been forwarded so that is exciting news to us and gives me some peace of mind knowing that SOMETHING is happening. Man I hope this isn't going to take months and months and months of waiting. I sure would like to be gone from Arkansas by at LEAST the end of May 2014. What are the chances of that happening ?? Also, We can come to Canada and wait out this process right ? And if so, WHEN can we come to Canada and wait out this process ??

Take care everyone, have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and feel free to reply :) :)

DuberBlue

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2013
AOR Received.
13-03-2013
Med's Done....
18-12-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2013
LANDED..........
26-10-2013
KathyMcL said:
Hi everyone !!

Merry Christmas !!

Ok lets see if I get this right. I checked our application statis online and here it is ------> My husbands sponsorship app and my PR app and my medical exam were all received on the same day, Nov.25 in Mississauga. <--------- (That info came to us via Email.)

The online statis says that a decision has been made on his sponsorship and has been forwarded to VO but we haven't received an AOR yet. I assume that will be pretty soon right ? The same with my PR app. It has been received but not forwarded yet. Medical exam has been received and will let me know if anything else is needed. PR app has not been forwarded anywhere. Says they will let me know if an interview is necessary. They are going to review it in order of receipt and will send me an AOR.

At least the sponsorship has been forwarded so that is exciting news to us and gives me some peace of mind knowing that SOMETHING is happening. Man I hope this isn't going to take months and months and months of waiting. I sure would like to be gone from Arkansas by at LEAST the end of May 2014. What are the chances of that happening ?? Also, We can come to Canada and wait out this process right ? And if so, WHEN can we come to Canada and wait out this process ??

Take care everyone, have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and feel free to reply :) :)
Hi there KathyMcL,

It sounds like your husband got his SA but he should have an email to that effect...if he does, I can add the exact date to the spreadsheet.

Since you asked, yes, you can totally come to Canada and wait out the process. Since the U.S. is a visa-exempt country you're not likely to have much of a problem at the border as long as a) you indicate you are only here to VIST and will stay no longer than 6 months (which you can apply to extend anyways) and b) don't have a car full of stuff that makes it look like you're actually moving here. Indicating you have a PR app in process might help the crossing as well.

DuberBlue

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2013
AOR Received.
13-03-2013
Med's Done....
18-12-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2013
LANDED..........
26-10-2013
lilops said:
Can you add me to the spreadsheet?

VO: Bogota,

Application sent: Nov 8
Medical exams done 10/09/2013
Application received 13/11/2013
Stage 1 AOR: 8/12/2013
SA: 12/12/2013

I applied for my background check before they ask for it since for my country (Colombia) it takes up to 8 weeks to send it to the VO so i want to gain some time.
You are added :) Thanks!

KathyMcL

Dec 16, 2013
Thanks DuberBlue,

This is exactly what the email says :
Dear Clinton Burns McLaughlan,

This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2013/11/25 on behalf of the following member(s):
Kathy Lynn McLaughlan

When I went and checked the statis of the sponsorship app this is what it says :
We have received your application and will review it in order of receipt. We will send you an acknowledgement letter. <--------- Have not received a letter yet AND :
Sponsorship and Eligibility Status Determined
We have made a decision on your sponsorship application. We will inform you in writing of the decision. <------ Have not received anything in writing on this yet.

Application Forwarded to Visa Office
We have forwarded your application to the Visa Office for final processing.<---------- YAAAAAAAY !!!!! But it doesn't give a date.

Sponsor Advised of Decision Made
We will inform you in writing of the decision made on your sponsorship application. We will send you a Permanent Resident Kit that you will need to forward to the family class relative you are sponsoring. <---------- Have not received anything in writing on this yet.

THANKS FOR KEEPING UP WITH ME DUBERBLUE !!! I really appreciate it ;)

DuberBlue

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2013
AOR Received.
13-03-2013
Med's Done....
18-12-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2013
LANDED..........
26-10-2013
KathyMcL said:
Thanks DuberBlue,

This is exactly what the email says :
Dear Clinton Burns McLaughlan,

This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2013/11/25 on behalf of the following member(s):
Kathy Lynn McLaughlan

When I went and checked the statis of the sponsorship app this is what it says :
We have received your application and will review it in order of receipt. We will send you an acknowledgement letter. <--------- Have not received a letter yet AND :
Sponsorship and Eligibility Status Determined
We have made a decision on your sponsorship application. We will inform you in writing of the decision. <------ Have not received anything in writing on this yet.

Application Forwarded to Visa Office
We have forwarded your application to the Visa Office for final processing.<---------- YAAAAAAAY !!!!! But it doesn't give a date.

Sponsor Advised of Decision Made
We will inform you in writing of the decision made on your sponsorship application. We will send you a Permanent Resident Kit that you will need to forward to the family class relative you are sponsoring. <---------- Have not received anything in writing on this yet.

THANKS FOR KEEPING UP WITH ME DUBERBLUE !!! I really appreciate it ;)
Seems alright to me although it is a slightly different order of events than what I went through. Maybe they've changed their process a bit. I specifically got the email from CIC saying I was approved as a sponsor and then my wife's package was forwarded to LA. And that was it...for about 5 months.

I guess all you can do is sit tight for the time being...maybe if you still hear nothing by the new year it wouldn't be a bad idea to contact them. :O

trewmenn

Champion Member
May 23, 2012
pinas
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Nov-2013
AOR Received.
10-Dec-2013
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2013
Med's Done....
04-Sept-2013
Passport Req..
16-June-2014: In Process July 10, 2014-submit passport and docs July 15, 2014 by SG beronia
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2015 DM-04-Aug-2014
LANDED..........
4-Sept-2014 Going to Calgary
JustynLovesApril said:
Finally! hubby received an email from cic.

SA: Dec. 20, 2013

I think we were the last app who received the most awaited SA email from cic lols!

Cheers November Batch! :)
let us wait for the better

JustynLovesApril

Star Member
Sep 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-11-2013
AOR Received.
20-11-2013
File Transfer...
20-12-2013
Med's Done....
16-10-2013
Passport Req..
03-06-2014
LANDED..........
August 2014!! :)
Hi Duberblue
Thanks for updating the spreadsheet.

Medicals also received last Dec 20,2013

Are we supposed to receive an AOR from the visa office after cic-m SA email? Haven't received any email from CEm aince our SA. Thanks in advance!

lilops

Jul 15, 2011
Monteria - Colombia
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-Nov-2013
AOR Received.
8-Dec-2013
File Transfer...
12-Dec-2013
Med's Done....
10-Sep-2013
Hi everyone,

Just got my AOR from the VO at Bogota 27/12/2013 they said they received it at 11/13/2013. I'm really positive my application wont last those horrible 15 months average.

So far waiting for my hubbie visit on January :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

panlea

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
Visa Office......
Havana
App. Filed.......
20-11-2013
AOR Received.
30-12-2013
File Transfer...
07-01-2014 (SA approved)
Med's Done....
19-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2014
LANDED..........
25-04-2014
The CIC's website just got updated. Updated Dec. 27. Still showing working on November 20th apps. I suppose that during the holidays, AORs and SAs are slower. No AOR yet receiving for me.

DuberBlue: here is my info for the spreadsheet, thanks.

VO: Havana,

Application sent: Nov 15
Medical exams done 19/11/2013
Application received: 20/11/2013

DuberBlue

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2013
AOR Received.
13-03-2013
Med's Done....
18-12-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2013
LANDED..........
26-10-2013
JustynLovesApril said:
Hi Duberblue
Thanks for updating the spreadsheet.

Medicals also received last Dec 20,2013

Are we supposed to receive an AOR from the visa office after cic-m SA email? Haven't received any email from CEm aince our SA. Thanks in advance!
It seems to depend on the visa office...I never heard a thing after my SA, until months later when I got the PPR (passport request), so it seems to vary. So I wouldn't worry too much if you don't :)

Nuri

Jul 5, 2013
Hello

My boyfriend and I sent the Sponsorship forms and attached all the info of our relationship, here are the info

Visa Office: Buenos Aires
Med done: 30 Aug-2013
App Sent: 14 NOV-2013
App Received 15 NOV -2013

also we paid all the fees, and send the copy of email,but we haven't received any notification of the CIC yet, no emails, or letter to know our Client ID number, please let me know what we should do.

Thanks very much for help!

CanadianWifey89

Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 11th 2013
AOR Received.
January 3rd, 2014 - CPC-M &amp; February 4th 2014 from KGN...POS AOR
File Transfer...
January 14, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2014...and again in March 19, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Confirmed as approved on May 1/15, issued May 4, 2015
LANDED..........
June 19, 2015
Nuri said:
Hello

My boyfriend and I sent the Sponsorship forms and attached all the info of our relationship, here are the info

Visa Office: Buenos Aires
Med done: 30 Aug-2013
App Sent: 14 NOV-2013
App Received 15 NOV -2013

also we paid all the fees, and send the copy of email,but we haven't received any notification of the CIC yet, no emails, or letter to know our Client ID number, please let me know what we should do.

Thanks very much for help!
I would call the CIC hotline and inquire. You have passed the 28days processing time so they should be able to let you know if they've received it etc.
Might be a mix up in terms of where the SA/AOR was sent..might be lost in the junk mail :)

Nuri

Jul 5, 2013
CanadianWifey89 said:
I would call the CIC hotline and inquire. You have passed the 28days processing time so they should be able to let you know if they've received it etc.
Might be a mix up in terms of where the SA/AOR was sent..might be lost in the junk mail :)

Ohh thanks very much, could you please tell me where we can call?? or MP please, i really apreciatte your help !

CanadianWifey89

Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 11th 2013
AOR Received.
January 3rd, 2014 - CPC-M &amp; February 4th 2014 from KGN...POS AOR
File Transfer...
January 14, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2014...and again in March 19, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Confirmed as approved on May 1/15, issued May 4, 2015
LANDED..........
June 19, 2015
Nuri said:
Ohh thanks very much, could you please tell me where we can call?? or MP please, i really apreciatte your help !
Call Centre telephone number: 1-888-242‑2100
•Case specific enquiries form (available to clients with an application submitted to an in-Canada office or online)
•Automated telephone service (available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
If you have a touch-tone telephone, you can listen to prerecorded information about CIC programs, order application kits, and check the status of your application.
•Call Centre agents - Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., your local time, except for statutory holidays.
You must choose one of the first five recorded options before you can speak to an agent.

Nuri

Jul 5, 2013
thanks

last question, they will contact the sponsor in Canada by email or letter about the SA/AOR ? or will do send a letter to Visa Office in Bs As, ??

We will call on monday, thanks again!