+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2013 Citizenship Application

saywisdom

Star Member
Dec 26, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I m very depressed today because I got RQ from Scarborough local office...
Now, I need to fill up the RQ form (It's like sending new application !!?)
I don't understand why they don't request these documents with the initial application :mad:

shaazdeh

Jan 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saywisdom said:
I don't understand why they don't request these documents with the initial application :mad:
Sorry to hear that... But do not worry, now it is not like before, RQ cases will also get process quicker than before.

Could you please tell me what documents they ask you to send?

Flocan

Apr 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry about this
Do you know how long after file transfer to local office you received the RQ?

saywisdom

Star Member
Dec 26, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Flocan said:
Sorry about this
Do you know how long after file transfer to local office you received the RQ?
The stamp on the letter shows that the letter was sent from Sydney and the last time I called CIC, I was advised that my file was in Transit to Local Office...

So, I think that Sydney sent me RQ and sent my file to local office at the same time.

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
saywisdom said:
what do you think caused RQ ? did you travel ? were you self employed ?

peoples_champ

Star Member
Jan 19, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Suzy967 said:
Congratulation peoples_champ. First of all read the book. When I learned for my test I bought the online practice test. The webpage name is citizenshipsupport.ca If you can afford it is 29 dollar + tax. For me it was very helpful, they have more than 600 question, multiple choice, I got 20/20. Good luck with your test :)
Thanks everyone for the wishes. I can afford $29 but is it worth spending that much money when tons of quizes are available online?

HOnestly, people have been saying that the test is very easy but I am finding it difficult as I haven't read the entire Discover Canada book. I am not getting time to read the entire book. :(

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
peoples_champ said:
Thanks everyone for the wishes. I can afford $29 but is it worth spending that much money when tons of quizes are available online?

HOnestly, people have been saying that the test is very easy but I am finding it difficult as I haven't read the entire Discover Canada book. I am not getting time to read the entire book. :(
Not worth spending that much money. The guide has everything you need to know. You can read the whole book in a matter of a couple of hours.

If people can't make the time to learn more about the country they are trying to become a citizen of, I don't thing they deserve the privilege of becoming a Canadian.

RomeoQ8

Dec 31, 2013
boasorte said:
Not worth spending that much money. The guide has everything you need to know. You can read the whole book in a matter of a couple of hours.

If people can't make the time to learn more about the country they are trying to become a citizen of, I don't thing they deserve the privilege of becoming a Canadian.
Well Said...

tuneful

Dec 4, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
somebody messed up the November 2013 applicant excel sheet again