+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2013 Citizenship Application

ngyammine

Feb 26, 2014
Hi guys...my test is in a week..im interested to know...the questions are they the aame that u solve in the apps and website tests...same questions...more or less or totally different

thank you

RomeoQ8

Dec 31, 2013
aamer43 said:
Hi RomeoQ8,

Do you have any idea, if those who applied as Family were called for the interview individually or with family ?
The first before they called me was a family ( Wife and Husband ) and they went inside together ; I do believe since they are in the same application , they need to be interviewed together .

pie_vancouver

Jun 12, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
aamer43 said:
Hi RomeoQ8,

Do you have any idea, if those who applied as Family were called for the interview individually or with family ?
In Vancouver, one was called first, and then he/she called his/her spouse when he/she was done, they were not interviewed together.

sagi

Mar 20, 2014
Hello Friends,

I got letter to appear for test at Glen Erin center Mississauga on 28th July. Guys i need suggestion....is the book sent by CIC "discover Canada" is good enough for test? what about the practice papers from "RichmondLibrary"....is the questions same more or less from these two. what is your suggestion for preparation. Appreciate your support.

Regards,
Sagi 8)

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sagi said:
Hello Friends,

I got letter to appear for test at Glen Erin center Mississauga on 28th July. Guys i need suggestion....is the book sent by CIC "discover Canada" is good enough for test? what about the practice papers from "RichmondLibrary"....is the questions same more or less from these two. what is your suggestion for preparation. Appreciate your support.

Regards,
Sagi 8)
The test is pretty easy. Carefully read the book, do the questions from the Library and you will nail it.

Good luck!

peoples_champ

Star Member
Jan 19, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I received letter last night to appear in the test on July 25 at Glen Erin Centre.

Question: what's the smartest way to prepare for the exam. :p

saywisdom

Star Member
Dec 26, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
peoples_champ said:
I received letter last night to appear in the test on July 25 at Glen Erin Centre.

Question: what's the smartest way to prepare for the exam. :p
Congrats peoples_champ and good luck with your test

sagi

Mar 20, 2014

Ratings: +51
Category........: Other
Visa Office......: CIC Halifax

Re: November 2013 Citizenship Application
« Reply #605 on: July 15, 2014, 08:53:09 am »
Reply with quoteQuote
Quote from: sagi on July 15, 2014, 06:09:33 am
Hello Friends,

Regards,
Sagi

The test is pretty easy. Carefully read the book, do the questions from the Library and you will nail it.

Good luck!

this is feedback given to my question by our link Moderator Boasorte:)
so just follow him:)

Suzy967

Jan 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulation peoples_champ. First of all read the book. When I learned for my test I bought the online practice test. The webpage name is citizenshipsupport.ca If you can afford it is 29 dollar + tax. For me it was very helpful, they have more than 600 question, multiple choice, I got 20/20. Good luck with your test :)

pie_vancouver

Jun 12, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
The actual test is so much easier than the online practice test, free or not free.

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congraz to 2 more nov/2013 applicants approaching finish line.

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The guide gives you all the information you need to know to get 20/20, and it's provided to you for FREE!!
I read the booklet 3 times throughout my wait, did some of the on-line quizzes and at the end I also got 20/20.

drpno

Feb 4, 2014
Hi everyone,

Today (16/07) I received the letter with the invitation for the test! :)

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on November 12, 2013.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on November 12, 2013. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on January 31, 2014.

We sent you a notice on July 11, 2014 to appear and write the citizenship test on July 30, 2014 at 1:45 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drpno said:
Hi everyone,

Today (16/07) I received the letter with the invitation for the test! :)

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on November 12, 2013.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on November 12, 2013. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on January 31, 2014.

We sent you a notice on July 11, 2014 to appear and write the citizenship test on July 30, 2014 at 1:45 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
Yay! Study, study, study.
You will be fine. Good luck!