+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2013 APPLICATIONS

winbxy

Oct 4, 2012
Hi all
I am a Nov15 applicant with noc1211, still under APP Received. i just check out the spreadsheet and find out that most of the applicants got MR or RPRF are under NOC begin with 724 or 217...even later applicanted time than me, therefore is it possible that the immigration officer assess the application not base on time order but base on NOC pool? For say if there is a large pool of NOC begins with 724 and these application will be assigned to an IO that experiences or familiar with such code, that's why these applicants share the same timeline.
Anywayz, just my guess ;D

maniac2403

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2013
Doc's Request.
29-05-2014
AOR Received.
27-12-2013
IELTS Request
Provided with application
File Transfer...
04-06-2014 (ECAS In Process)
Med's Request
10-06-2014
Med's Done....
11-06-2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-06-2014 (Visa stamp) 9-07-2014 (Passport Received)
LANDED..........
10-07-2014
winbxy said:
Hi all
I am a Nov15 applicant with noc1211, still under APP Received. i just check out the spreadsheet and find out that most of the applicants got MR or RPRF are under NOC begin with 724 or 217...even later applicanted time than me, therefore is it possible that the immigration officer assess the application not base on time order but base on NOC pool? For say if there is a large pool of NOC begins with 724 and these application will be assigned to an IO that experiences or familiar with such code, that's why these applicants share the same timeline.
Anywayz, just my guess ;D
That is incorrect. If you look at the number of applications received by CIC for the various NOC codes, you will notice that NOC 1211 has more applications than NOC 724's. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/cec/applications-accepted.asp

It's more probable that applications were assigned to different case officers and based on their 'availability', the processing time changes accordingly.

winbxy

Oct 4, 2012
maniac2403 said:
That is incorrect. If you look at the number of applications received by CIC for the various NOC codes, you will notice that NOC 1211 has more applications than NOC 724's. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/cec/applications-accepted.asp

It's more probable that applications were assigned to different case officers and based on their 'availability', the processing time changes accordingly.
O i see, thank you for your correction :)

maniac2403

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2013
Doc's Request.
29-05-2014
AOR Received.
27-12-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
10-06-2014
Med's Done....
11-06-2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
10-07-2014
winbxy said:
O i see, thank you for your correction :)
I was also trying to rationalize the delay in getting my PPR on various factors. Getting residency is a big deal for most of us, and even the most calmest of people become impatient. Don't worry, if everything is in order, you will receive your PPR/MR soon :)

ukulele

Jun 27, 2013
maniac2403 said:
I was also trying to rationalize the delay in getting my PPR on various factors. Getting residency is a big deal for most of us, and even the most calmest of people become impatient. Don't worry, if everything is in order, you will receive your PPR/MR soon :)
Have you received your passport back yet?

maniac2403

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2013
Doc's Request.
29-05-2014
AOR Received.
27-12-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
10-06-2014
Med's Done....
11-06-2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
10-07-2014
ukulele said:
Have you received your passport back yet?
Nope, tracker not activated yet. If it doesn't happen tonight (very likely), it will only be after the 2nd of July.

PRhopeful2014

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 06, 2016
AOR Received.
Jun-29-2016
Hello,

Guys, I just received an email for CIC. Can someone please let me know what to reply with?

I have done meds, there are no changes in my situation and paid RPRF.
-------------------------------
Dear XXX

This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa, which has been found eligible in the Class for which it was submitted. Admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is still ongoing; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.

Your mailing address according to our records is indicated above. Please review it and advise us of any errors.

Has your family composition changed since our last correspondence?

· Have you married or divorced?

· Have you given birth or adopted a child?

· Do you intend to get married or divorced prior to becoming a permanent resident?

· Do you intend to give birth or adopt a child prior to becoming a permanent resident?

If any of these conditions apply, you must inform CPP-O immediately:

OttPilot-Immigration@cic.gc.ca

You will be asked to submit evidence such as a copy of the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption certificate or a letter advising when and where the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption is expected to take place. Any new spouse and/or children must be added to your application and be found admissible to Canada before your case is finalized.

RPRF

We wish to remind you at this time that your Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) is outstanding. You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa.

If you delay the payment of the RPRF, your security or medical results may expire, which would delay the issuance of your visas. We therefore encourage you to pay the RPRF as soon as possible, by following these steps:

· Go to the website: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en

· Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed

· Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”

· You must pay this fee once for yourself as principal applicant

· You must also pay this fee for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if you have one

· Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490

· Click “Submit”

· Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with a credit card.

Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.

You must send the receipt to CPP-O. For fastest service, please attach it to an email and send it to the address CPPO-Cost-Recovery@cic.gc.ca .

Your response to the above requests is required within 30 days. Thank you for your immediate attention to these matters.

Sincerely,

Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa | Centre de Traitement Pilote – Ottawa

maniac2403

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2013
Doc's Request.
29-05-2014
AOR Received.
27-12-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
10-06-2014
Med's Done....
11-06-2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
10-07-2014
PRhopeful2014 said:
Hello,

Guys, I just received an email for CIC. Can someone please let me know what to reply with?

I have done meds, there are no changes in my situation and paid RPRF.
-------------------------------
Dear XXX

This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa, which has been found eligible in the Class for which it was submitted. Admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is still ongoing; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.

Your mailing address according to our records is indicated above. Please review it and advise us of any errors.

Has your family composition changed since our last correspondence?

· Have you married or divorced?

· Have you given birth or adopted a child?

· Do you intend to get married or divorced prior to becoming a permanent resident?

· Do you intend to give birth or adopt a child prior to becoming a permanent resident?

If any of these conditions apply, you must inform CPP-O immediately:

OttPilot-Immigration @ cic.gc.ca

You will be asked to submit evidence such as a copy of the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption certificate or a letter advising when and where the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption is expected to take place. Any new spouse and/or children must be added to your application and be found admissible to Canada before your case is finalized.

RPRF

We wish to remind you at this time that your Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) is outstanding. You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa.

If you delay the payment of the RPRF, your security or medical results may expire, which would delay the issuance of your visas. We therefore encourage you to pay the RPRF as soon as possible, by following these steps:

· Go to the website: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en

· Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed

· Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”

· You must pay this fee once for yourself as principal applicant

· You must also pay this fee for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if you have one

· Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490

· Click “Submit”

· Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with a credit card.

Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.

You must send the receipt to CPP-O. For fastest service, please attach it to an email and send it to the address CPPO-Cost-Recovery @ cic.gc.ca .

Your response to the above requests is required within 30 days. Thank you for your immediate attention to these matters.

Sincerely,

Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa | Centre de Traitement Pilote – Ottawa
Did you pay your RRPF upfront? If yes, then reply to the email with your RRPF receipt. Also reply to the questions asked in a YES/No answer. If YES to any questions, provide supporting documents.

ukulele

Jun 27, 2013
maniac2403 said:
Nope, tracker not activated yet. If it doesn't happen tonight (very likely), it will only be after the 2nd of July.
how long has it been since they received it? My passports are in Ottawa already, Canada Post website states - out for delivery so they should receive it today, I am just wondering how long it takes...

PRhopeful2014

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 06, 2016
AOR Received.
Jun-29-2016
Thanks,

I have already paid the RPRF on 23 June, guess that they missed the email and receipt sent to cost recovery.

I have replied with yes and no and also attached the receipt if they missed the first one.

Thank you guys.

maniac2403

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2013
Doc's Request.
29-05-2014
AOR Received.
27-12-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
10-06-2014
Med's Done....
11-06-2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
10-07-2014
ukulele said:
how long has it been since they received it? My passports are in Ottawa already, Canada Post website states - out for delivery so they should receive it today, I am just wondering how long it takes...
Its been 4 days since they received my passport. It will take them two weeks, just wishful thinking on my part to get it this week ;D

skm12345

Feb 18, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, I have done my landing on 27th June. Best of luck to all who are still waiting and thanks to those who answered my queries.

ukulele

Jun 27, 2013
maniac2403 said:
Its been 4 days since they received my passport. It will take them two weeks, just wishful thinking on my part to get it this week ;D
why are you so sure it takes them 2 weeks? don't you know that CIC is random sometimes?

ukulele

Jun 27, 2013
skm12345 said:
Guys, I have done my landing on 27th June. Best of luck to all who are still waiting and thanks to those who answered my queries.
could you please describe the process? do they ask you question about noc code/job/how you got pr and all that stuff?

skm12345

Feb 18, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ukulele said:
could you please describe the process? do they ask you question about noc code/job/how you got pr and all that stuff?
In my case just two questions. Do you have any crimnial record anywhere and world and have you ever refused entry to Canada. Apart from this, she asked address proof and do I have any intention to move out. Thats all.