26/8/2013
Passport Req..
9 Oct 2013
VISA ISSUED...
24 oct 2013
LANDED..........
6 nov 2013
Hi Frinds

My Ecas status shows application received. However, I found a spelling error in my name. What should i do?. Should i inform cppO regarding this. Please reply

Thanks

RanjithP

Feb 20, 2012
chandn said:
Hi Frinds

My Ecas status shows application received. However, I found a spelling error in my name. What should i do?. Should i inform cppO regarding this. Please reply

Thanks
Better get it corrected now itself, else the wrong name may get propagated into MR, PPR etc which may cause you trouble later.

Bhanavig

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
Hi friends, Please do not mess the spreadsheet. if you do not know how to update then please post the information and somebody who knows will update it properly.

thanks for your co-operation.

RabbiGill

Star Member
Jan 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2013
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with app
File Transfer...
07-11-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
04-04-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-04-2014
LANDED..........
28-04-2014
Bhanavig said:
It looks like as per my lawyer, i could not get my AOR yet. Not sure whether CIC did not sent it or my lawyer is not disclosing it?

i'm little confused because i can see online status as "Application received" since Jan 8th this year.

did this happened to any one ? Please share what could be the reason that my AOR is not sent out yet.

My lawyers in-box will not have any spam folder because it's their office e-mail id.

thanks for your inputs in advance
Hey, Did you get your AOR yet? If not, do not be anxious. I was in the same boat, once you start seeing your application in ECAS, it generally means that your application is in progress. In the case of lawyers, they have a varied approach regarding communication. Some lawyers, like my friend's, only give out postal addresses, so that they only get postal mails, others electronically. Chances are your mail/email can get lost. But, here is what I did, email to OttPilot-Immigration@cic.gc.ca and tell them ur UCI, Full Name and DOB and explain your situation. Ask them for your file number, they will respond with 10 days with respective info. Calling at cic numbers wont help much, as they donot have any viable information on CEC application sent to visa offices at this stage, but you can try ur luck. I never succeeded with them.

Hope this helps!

chandn

Star Member
Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2012
AOR Received.
20-1-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
21/8/2013
Med's Done....
26/8/2013
Passport Req..
9 Oct 2013
VISA ISSUED...
24 oct 2013
LANDED..........
6 nov 2013
Hi Renjith

How can I get it corrected, contacting cic call center or CPPO.

Thanks

yahoo7

Champion Member
Nov 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends, when do you think the actual processing of the application starts once we receive AOR?

Bhanavig

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
RabbiGill said:
Hey, Did you get your AOR yet? If not, do not be anxious. I was in the same boat, once you start seeing your application in ECAS, it generally means that your application is in progress. In the case of lawyers, they have a varied approach regarding communication. Some lawyers, like my friend's, only give out postal addresses, so that they only get postal mails, others electronically. Chances are your mail/email can get lost. But, here is what I did, email to OttPilot-Immigration @ cic.gc.ca and tell them ur UCI, Full Name and DOB and explain your situation. Ask them for your file number, they will respond with 10 days with respective info. Calling at cic numbers wont help much, as they donot have any viable information on CEC application sent to visa offices at this stage, but you can try ur luck. I never succeeded with them.

Hope this helps!
Hi Rabiigill,

No not yet received my AOR , but i think i'll follow your suggestion an let you kno upon update

thanks again

y67zhang

Star Member
Nov 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
AOR Received.
21-1-2013
Med's Request
13-11-2013
Med's Done....
14-11-2013
Passport Req..
02-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2013 (received on the 18th)
LANDED..........
23-12-2013
Hi Yahoo7, in my last applicatoin (which was refused) in April 2012, the AOR would normally indicate a 120 day time window from when you receive AOR to MR. However, as the process has been changed later in 2012, we now receive the AOR from Sydney which no longer specifies this time window. Based on my reading in this forum, the time varies. Some May applications are still waiting while we got some people close to landing from June applications. So the safe guestimate would be 6 months before we can hear anything back... sad but it is what it is.

bong65

Oct 20, 2011
Hi fellow CEC aspirants. I submitted my application Nov.22, 2012 to CIO Sydney, Nova Scotia. They did acknowledged my documents thru my email add. Also, i've been deducted fr my credit card assessment fee this January 3, 2013. Accordingly, said docs will be sent to a Visa processing office. Pls. share additional info's pertaining to how many months do we have to wait for the next step to be taken that is, medical exam. How i wish and pray all of us will be granted w/ God's grace someday soon.

yahoo7

Champion Member
Nov 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
y67zhang said:
Hi Yahoo7, in my last applicatoin (which was refused) in April 2012, the AOR would normally indicate a 120 day time window from when you receive AOR to MR. However, as the process has been changed later in 2012, we now receive the AOR from Sydney which no longer specifies this time window. Based on my reading in this forum, the time varies. Some May applications are still waiting while we got some people close to landing from June applications. So the safe guestimate would be 6 months before we can hear anything back... sad but it is what it is.
What I meant was, what can be the approximate time gap between the moment AOR is received and the application processing starts...?

The reason why I am asking this question is because I want to send some additional docs to be added to the application. I am thinking if I should send those additional docs now or later along with the PCC which is expected to come in like 4 weeks from today.

I just wanted to make sure that I send these additional docs like Paystubs, T4' etc before the visa officer starts processing my application.

I received my AOR on January 8, 2013

RanjithP

Feb 20, 2012
chandn said:
Hi Renjith

How can I get it corrected, contacting cic call center or CPPO.

Thanks
Suggest contacting CIC call center first to see if they can help you with it. If not, they would advise you to contact CPP-O.

Andy2109

Champion Member
May 7, 2012
London Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 Jan 13
AOR Received.
17 Feb 13
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
23 Oct 13
yahoo7,

Your application processing starts once AOR is issued. Why wait for PCC when it has no connection with T4 and paystubs that you are planning to submit. The minimum processing time for PCC is 4 weeks and it could possibly stretch.
Now that you already have your AOR, better don't take a chance and send across the additional docs you have in hand. You can send PCC at a later date.

canadagoldman

Oct 26, 2012
Hi Guys,

I received AOR 12 days back. After 3 days I verified my status in ecas, there it was showing "Application Received". But today morning I just want to verify my status in ecas, it is showing like unable to found ur application and please enter your details properly message.
I entered proper details but I am unable to login.

I am seeing strange behavior.