Med's Request
July 21, 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 3, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 4, 2013
LANDED..........
Oct 26, 2013
Not yet, still waiting. I guess Christmas slow down the process. ;)

sashali78 said:
All October's AORs have been received. Did any November applicant receive AOR so far?

seventeen5552

Jul 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CCP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 30, 2013
oh, man!! i just got the return from VO saying that I am missing a form, i am very disappointed with them now. In steady of asking me to submit the form only, they asked me to re-submit the whole application.

Now I have a question. I got my police certificate on Sep 12. the first time I submitted the application was Nov 28. now that they return my whole application, if I re-submit now my police certificate will be expired(6-10 days more than 3 months). Anyone have a idea about if I need to get a new one? or can still use the same one?

I lived in Calgary, my country's embassy is in Vancouver or Toronto. it will take me $400 flying back and forth there, then spending hotel fees to stay for 5 days to wait for the police certificate. oh, man. it will cost me about $1200 just to get a new police certificate that has expired the 3-months period on Dec 12. I am really frustrated.

Please help.

sashali78

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
seventeen5552 said:
oh, man!! i just got the return from VO saying that I am missing a form, i am very disappointed with them now. In steady of asking me to submit the form only, they asked me to re-submit the whole application.

Now I have a question. I got my police certificate on Sep 12. the first time I submitted the application was Nov 28. now that they return my whole application, if I re-submit now my police certificate will be expired(6-10 days more than 3 months). Anyone have a idea about if I need to get a new one? or can still use the same one?

I lived in Calgary, my country's embassy is in Vancouver or Toronto. it will take me $400 flying back and forth there, then spending hotel fees to stay for 5 days to wait for the police certificate. oh, man. it will cost me about $1200 just to get a new police certificate that has expired the 3-months period on Dec 12. I am really frustrated.

Please help.
Tough. If this is any help, you can submit your application without PCC and send them the PCC later. At least this way you will save some time.
Can you share why they returned your application?

sashali78

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
seventeen5552 said:

Please help.
Another question, did they put a stamp on your PCC? If they did it might be acceptable to resend the same PCC with the new application.

seventeen5552

Jul 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CCP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 30, 2013
sashali78 said:
what i meant - which form?
the additional form for my spouse. we thought we only the the principal applicant needs to fill it. in fact, my spouse also needs to fill another one. which the instruction guide is very unclear.

there is a stamp on the generic form "CIC SYDNEY NOV 29 2012 CIO MAILROOM" on the top, then they used a red pen to cross out "NOV 29" on top. not sure what this mean. is this the stamp that you are referring to? thanks for the reply. i wish i can take a picture to you.

sashali78

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
seventeen5552 said:
the additional form for my spouse. we thought we only the the principal applicant needs to fill it. in fact, my spouse also needs to fill another one. which the instruction guide is very unclear.

there is a stamp on the generic form "CIC SYDNEY NOV 29 2012 CIO MAILROOM" on the top, then they used a red pen to cross out "NOV 29" on top. not sure what this mean. is this the stamp that you are referring to? thanks for the reply. i wish i can take a picture to you.
It looks like they have returned the complete application to you so you will have to resubmit all...as i mentioned, yu can submit your application without PCC and them append it to your application

seventeen5552

Jul 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CCP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 30, 2013
so if i dont submit my PCC with the application this time. they won't return my application, right? cuze I am going back to my country in Jan, then I can just get it in Jan, and bring it back to Canada. so I can submit it at that time.

sashali78

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
seventeen5552 said:
so if i dont submit my PCC with the application this time. they won't return my application, right? cuze I am going back to my country in Jan, then I can just get it in Jan, and bring it back to Canada. so I can submit it at that time.
It is OK to submit without PCC (i also did so). They will not return your application because of that.

yahoo7

Champion Member
Nov 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
seventeen5552, what you do is just re-submit the whole package along with your old PCC and then re-apply for your new PCC when you go to ur home country.

rboughton

Star Member
Jun 4, 2011
BC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2012
AOR Received.
15-01-2013
Med's Request
22-10-2013
My card was charged on the 13th!! Added to doc.

yahoo7

Champion Member
Nov 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
friends, I have created a column G to indicate who has applied under CEC/PNP. Please update the spreadsheet.

canadagoldman

Oct 26, 2012
Hi Guys,

I have a doubt, my application has received November 29th, but CIC didn't charged amount from my CC.
I want to add birth certificates of me and my wife. How and where to send these certificates?

sunbun

Star Member
Nov 26, 2012
Hi canadagoldman,
You cannot send any supporting documents until you receive AOR number. Once you get the AOR number, you need to send the documents to where ever you file is transferred to (new office) along with your AOR number.