+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2012 Applications

B

BakerMan

mashaye said:
Wow, I received my AOR today on Sunday. :)
Hope the good news for everyone.
Hi Mashaye,
Congrats. I hope we will get our medicals soon.

chandn

Star Member
Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2012
AOR Received.
20-1-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
21/8/2013
Med's Done....
26/8/2013
Passport Req..
9 Oct 2013
VISA ISSUED...
24 oct 2013
LANDED..........
6 nov 2013
Me too got my AOR on Sunday!!!. updated the list. Goodluck to all.

Hi friends

In the received E mail there is a spelling mistake in my name. Is there anything to worry or do i need to call them and let them know about this?.

Thanks

yahoo7

Champion Member
Nov 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chandn, check ECAS and see what does it say once its updated there...it might take 2-3 days for ECAS to get updated. Else, call the call center tomorrow..

y67zhang

Star Member
Nov 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
AOR Received.
21-1-2013
Med's Request
13-11-2013
Med's Done....
14-11-2013
Passport Req..
02-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2013 (received on the 18th)
LANDED..........
23-12-2013
wow, seems like CPP is speeding up the process for the new year. the time lapse between CIO charge and AOR for some cases is less than 30 days now... good luck everyone!

luckysingh

Star Member
Oct 28, 2012
Canada
Hello Seniors,

I need to send my updated job letter with my new notice of assessment, which got reassessed by CRA in the early January.
Can any one tell me what address should I send that, is it Nova Scotia or Ottawa? and does any one have any sort format as a cover letter i would really appreciate that.

Received AOR Jan 20, 2013..

Thanks,

y67zhang

Star Member
Nov 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
AOR Received.
21-1-2013
Med's Request
13-11-2013
Med's Done....
14-11-2013
Passport Req..
02-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
23-12-2013
I believe everything goes to Ottawa upon receipt of your AOR. From what I remember, if you've chosen to communicate with the VO via email, then you should be able to scan things in and send through email, and wait for a response if otherwise. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I might be doing the same when I receive AOR.

Andy2109

Champion Member
May 7, 2012
London Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 Jan 13
AOR Received.
17 Feb 13
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
23 Oct 13
I agree with y67zhang.

luckysingh

Star Member
Oct 28, 2012
Canada
H
y67zhang said:
I believe everything goes to Ottawa upon receipt of your AOR. From what I remember, if you've chosen to communicate with the VO via email, then you should be able to scan things in and send through email, and wait for a response if otherwise. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I might be doing the same when I receive AOR.

How would I communicate with VO..Where do I find that info?

y67zhang

Star Member
Nov 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
AOR Received.
21-1-2013
Med's Request
13-11-2013
Med's Done....
14-11-2013
Passport Req..
02-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
23-12-2013
On your AOR, it specifies the email address that you should use for communicating with VO. It also states that it will be the only email address to be used for communication. For your emails, make sure you quote your application number in the subject line so the officer can locate your file. I remember the AOR explains this too.

luckysingh

Star Member
Oct 28, 2012
Canada
y67zhang said:
On your AOR, it specifies the email address that you should use for communicating with VO. It also states that it will be the only email address to be used for communication. For your emails, make sure you quote your application number in the subject line so the officer can locate your file. I remember the AOR explains this too.

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada under the Canadian Experience Class.

Upon review of the information you have provided, your application is considered complete based upon the requirements of the Instructions and Regulation 10 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA).

Your application will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing.

Any future correspondence should be sent to the visa office as indicated on your application. Your reference (application) number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence.

This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated in the amount of Canadian dollars. Your Payment Receipt No. is . Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

X This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your Fee Payment Form IMM 5620 authorizing CIC to take payment of processing fees using the credit card details provided. Please be informed that we processed a payment of 550 Canadian dollars on this credit card (ending in XXXX). Your receipt number is XXXXXXXX. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated in the amount of Canadian dollars. Your HPM Payment Receipt No. is . Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

Please inform the visa office of any changes in your application (e.g. birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship, new occupation or employer, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc). Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals.

It is important for you to learn about the steps you need to take to get your credentials and qualifications recognized in Canada. Citizenship and Immigration Canada recommends that you review the resources on the Foreign Credentials Referral Office's website (www.credentials.gc.ca) and the Department's website (www.cic.gc.ca) for helpful information about living and finding work in Canada. If your application will be processed through China, India, the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Japan or the UK, you might receive information and an invitation letter from CIC about free in-person assistance. In order to participate in this service you will require an invitation letter from the CIC mission which will be sent to you during the later stages of the immigration process if you are determined to be eligible for it. You can access information about this free in-person assistance at www.newcomersuccess.ca . Actual participation in this in-person service is not a guarantee or an indicator that your immigration application will ultimately be successful or that you will receive an immigrant visa.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

y67zhang

Star Member
Nov 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
AOR Received.
21-1-2013
Med's Request
13-11-2013
Med's Done....
14-11-2013
Passport Req..
02-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
23-12-2013
Guess they've changed the format of AOR a bit. Here is the email I received in my last application: OttPilot-immigration@cic.gc.ca

The mailing address is (if sent by paper):
Case Processing Pilot – Ottawa
219 Laurier Avenue West, 7th floor, section B
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1Canada

You can also find this on the CIC website on how to communicate with CPP section. I don't think they changed the assress on this.

Seniors please correct me if above is wrong.

silentThunder

Dec 2, 2012
luckysingh said:
This is what all I got with no Email address in it ..:(
Your email contents mentions -

Any future correspondence should be sent to the visa office as indicated on your application. Your reference (application) number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence.

So, whatever you chose as your visa office in the form, should be where you should be sending the docs.