App. Filed.......
19-11-2012
AOR Received.
16-01-2013
File Transfer...
16-01-2013
Med's Request
18-03-2014
Thanks for reply , please see the below. Now the confusion is , as per WP the NOC code is 2171 but my PR application has 2174

• Ensuring design, building and implementing of work product;
• Participating in requirements elicitation, creation and review of design, provide pseudo code to the team, assign and review tasks for work product implementation with the objective of ensuring the highest levels of service offerings to customers in own technology domain Within the guidelines, policies and norms of Infosys Technologies;
• Participating in estimation, staffing analysis and solutioning in order to provide inputs for preparing solution delivery of the proposal;
• Participating in architecture review sessions to provide inputs to architecture team through framework analysis, design patterns, prototype specifications in order to be able to create High level design specification;
• Participating in discussions with customers to gather requirements and scope information and performs analysis of scope information in order to provide inputs for project scope documentation;
• Responsible for developing optimized high quality code deliverable (Code Configuration, Documentation) , perform code deliverable reviews & Unit test plan reviews, conduct independent testing and sign off code release for testing stage in order to build application conforming to project standards and requirements;
• Participating in analysis of incoming cases/tickets, assign tickets to team members, track fixing of tickets and performing fixes by modifying existing application programs, tracking of SLAs, performing root cause analysis of defects and elimination of root causes, running process improvement initiatives to reduce defects in order to close production issues and improve application/system/infrastructure performance; and,
• Participating in Knowledge transfer sessions, prepare and review system appreciation manuals and maintenance related documents, understand application/system/infrastructure dependencies, perform shadow support in order to complete transition.

apartfind

Sep 24, 2013
Hello,
Hang in there looks like cic is working to close applications soon.
I got the response on third day.

All the best!

regards

adonis999 said:
Hi Apartfind

Please could you let me know how long it took CIC to respond to your request. I have also put in the same request...but yet to get a response.

Thanks

apartfind

Sep 24, 2013
Thanks EDS1275..
I am surprised they asked me to send the Payment Receipt again to CPP ottawa and also they reduced the time line from 60 days to 30 days.
Should i be worried?

My timeline is

Application Received : 29 Nov 2012
AOR received : 24 Jan 2013
MR : 8 Nov 2013
Medicals done :21st Nov, but had to submit some more reports, completed on 7th Dec.
PPR/RPRF/Biodata : Received on 20th Dec.

Thanks

eds1275 said:
Should be ok.. It's a standard response from New Delhi office. Can you please share your timeline ?

richi jolly

Oct 30, 2013
rtall said:
Thanks for reply , please see the below. Now the confusion is , as per WP the NOC code is 2171 but my PR application has 2174

• Ensuring design, building and implementing of work product;
• Participating in requirements elicitation, creation and review of design, provide pseudo code to the team, assign and review tasks for work product implementation with the objective of ensuring the highest levels of service offerings to customers in own technology domain Within the guidelines, policies and norms of Infosys Technologies;
• Participating in estimation, staffing analysis and solutioning in order to provide inputs for preparing solution delivery of the proposal;
• Participating in architecture review sessions to provide inputs to architecture team through framework analysis, design patterns, prototype specifications in order to be able to create High level design specification;
• Participating in discussions with customers to gather requirements and scope information and performs analysis of scope information in order to provide inputs for project scope documentation;
• Responsible for developing optimized high quality code deliverable (Code Configuration, Documentation) , perform code deliverable reviews & Unit test plan reviews, conduct independent testing and sign off code release for testing stage in order to build application conforming to project standards and requirements;
• Participating in analysis of incoming cases/tickets, assign tickets to team members, track fixing of tickets and performing fixes by modifying existing application programs, tracking of SLAs, performing root cause analysis of defects and elimination of root causes, running process improvement initiatives to reduce defects in order to close production issues and improve application/system/infrastructure performance; and,
• Participating in Knowledge transfer sessions, prepare and review system appreciation manuals and maintenance related documents, understand application/system/infrastructure dependencies, perform shadow support in order to complete transition.

Plz share your timeline-

eds1275

Champion Member
Sep 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2013
AOR Received.
17-02-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
17-02-2013
Med's Request
04-11-2013
Med's Done....
06-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2013 (received on 17-12-2013)
LANDED..........
19-12-2013 (Peace Bridge, Fort Erie)
Usually, rprf & bio data come in one email And ppr comes in a different email.

Deadline for rprf and bio data is 30 days. Passport submission deadline is 60 days.

If you've already made the rprf payment, just include a copy of the receipt and send it to cpp-o. Note that you need to pay rprf for your wife also..

Congrats ! Wish you speedy stamping ..

apartfind said:
Thanks EDS1275..
I am surprised they asked me to send the Payment Receipt again to CPP ottawa and also they reduced the time line from 60 days to 30 days.
Should i be worried?

My timeline is

Medicals done :21st Nov, but had to submit some more reports, completed on 7th Dec.

Thanks

rtall

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
Mississauga,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2012
AOR Received.
16-01-2013
File Transfer...
16-01-2013
Med's Request
18-03-2014
applied on Nov 19 th 2012 and my file was kept under review in September. MOnday iam going to send a letter with updated NOC code.

inayatH

Star Member
Jun 17, 2012
apartfind said:
Thanks EDS1275..
Should i be worried?

My timeline is

Thanks
Would you mind sharing what additional test you were asked for.

I've been asked for additional test as im diabetic.

richi jolly

Oct 30, 2013
rtall said:
applied on Nov 19 th 2012 and my file was kept under review in September. MOnday iam going to send a letter with updated NOC code.
I have the same kinda story
Applied 26 nov 2012
AOR 20 Jan 2013
Till oct, there was no reply then applied for
GCMS Notes and found out that according to
VO my duties were not matched with NOC .
And my status was " review required" .I believe
The VO requested another officer for another review
At the last it said" awaiting officer review required before
Sending RCMP Finger print to PA"
I sent them an explanation letter and i added
Few duties missing in the reference letter
Few days later i received finger print
Request and they received it after two weeks.
Now i know finger print is just criminality check
But some part of me think i passed eligibility check
Coz if they were gonna reject then y would
They send finger print request ..
Its been a month since they have received my finger print
But no reply .. If i have emailed them but
They have a standard reply ..

rtall

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
Mississauga,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2012
AOR Received.
16-01-2013
File Transfer...
16-01-2013
Med's Request
18-03-2014
richi jolly said:
I have the same kinda story
Applied 26 nov 2012
AOR 20 Jan 2013
Till oct, there was no reply then applied for
GCMS Notes and found out that according to
VO my duties were not matched with NOC .
And my status was " review required" .I believe
The VO requested another officer for another review
At the last it said" awaiting officer review required before
Sending RCMP Finger print to PA"
I sent them an explanation letter and i added
Few duties missing in the reference letter
Few days later i received finger print
Request and they received it after two weeks.
Now i know finger print is just criminality check
But some part of me think i passed eligibility check
Coz if they were gonna reject then y would
They send finger print request ..
Its been a month since they have received my finger print
But no reply .. If i have emailed them but
They have a standard reply ..
what was your NOC code ? Is it different than you Work Permit code. I understand the delay because of review. As per my GCMS notes my application was sent for review in August 2013 and no reply after that. Now iam going to send an updated letter with NOC code changed and wait for the response.. Im so scared

richi jolly

Oct 30, 2013
rtall said:
what was your NOC code ? Is it different than you Work Permit code. I understand the delay because of review. As per my GCMS notes my application was sent for review in August 2013 and no reply after that. Now iam going to send an updated letter with NOC code changed and wait for the response.. Im so scared
I had open work permit so any job
My NOC code was 6211 my GCMS notes had
The same thing i sent an explanation letter last
Month followed by finger print request from them
I think i might have passed eligibility coz they have
Requested finger print but y are they taking
So long

canadagoldman

Oct 26, 2012
@ apartfind, I am also in same situation. Right now I am in India and I got PPR. I sent an e-mail to cpp-o and requesting for passport stamping in New Delhi. I got a reply like below

You may request to have your application finalized in New Delhi. If this is the case, please advise us at your earliest convenience.

Immediately replied like "yes I am ok to finalize my application in New Delhi. Please let me know how to further procedure for submitting my passports in India". But I didn't get any reply from cpp-o.

@ apartfind, If you don't mind can you share your response from cpp-o what exactly you got it from cpp-o.

Thanks

htrak

Jan 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2013
AOR Received.
27-09-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
03-03-2014
Med's Done....
24-03-2014
Passport Req..
07-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2014
LANDED..........
10-05-2014
richi jolly said:
I had open work permit so any job
My NOC code was 6211 my GCMS notes had
The same thing i sent an explanation letter last
Month followed by finger print request from them
I think i might have passed eligibility coz they have
Requested finger print but y are they taking
So long
Hi richi jolly, Just a quick question. For the missing duties, did you get an updated letter from your employer or did you just send an explanation letter?

richi jolly

Oct 30, 2013
htrak said:
Hi richi jolly, Just a quick question. For the missing duties, did you get an updated letter from your employer or did you just send an explanation letter?
I sent them an explaniation letter stating that
CIC'S comments is not a true reflection
Of duties and wrote two duties (the ones i was lacking)
And attached the same job letter ( i sent at the time of application)
Updated letter might jeoprdize your case coz
They know you are sending another letter on purpose
.. Whats your time line?

apartfind

Sep 24, 2013
Opthalmic report for eye glass.

[quote author=inayatH lin

k=topic=123206.msg2791138#msg2791138 date=1387649148]
Would you mind sharing what additional test you were asked for.

I've been asked for additional test as im diabetic.
[/quote]