Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sammara12 said:
another day of waiting again!...work..work...work muna!...para mabilis ang araw...lol... :D :D :D
i think no one is bound for quebec for 2011 batch!....soooo...sad i'm alone waiting!... :(

sammara12

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: NOVEMBER 2011 (Family Class Sponsorship) ~~~ MANILA Visa Office

sammara12 said:
i think no one is bound for quebec for 2011 batch!....soooo...sad i'm alone waiting!... :(
day -1 of waiting again!....hoping to have miracles in my ecas ds week!.... :) :) :)

sammara12

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

sammara12 said:
day -1 of waiting again!....hoping to have miracles in my ecas ds week!.... :) :) :)
just chk my ecas & email...still no updates!... :(

sammara12

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

sammara12 said:
just chk my ecas & email...still no updates!... :(
happy mother's day to all our mom's out there!!!... :D :D :D

sammara12

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
crisetphil said:
my analization is that they r still opening the file on febraury16up.. look on samjean,mistletoo,mmg,terreciel.. actually if no additional requirement it took only 2 month from ppr...try too look the letter they receievd the ppr and the time they have update on ecas its really 2 month and 1 week..my letter dated march5 hope soon they gonna bring on file date(bfd)cause terreceil ppr date feb.21...hope i can have news next week. supposedly 2 months after request it will on may 5 plus 1 week...hope to hear news next week or else another option 2 months after isent my additional requirement..its will may 23...i go crazy with this w8ting game hubby started to look for a ticket but still we dont have visa..i told him visit me again if i dont have new until last day of may...but he is too confident that i will receievd it soon...he just visited me last december but very quick since we r away from each almost mid of the year now........
crisetphil, how's ur CEM application?...any updates?....i just send my follow-up letter 2day to CEM thru fax & hoping to have a reply ds week...today is my 2 mos. of waiting na for my visa & still praying to have it w/in ds month... :)

crisetphil

Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 29,2011--CPC-M (sponsor approved::Nov.17, 2011)
Doc's Request.
dec.22,2011
AOR Received.
jan.04,2012(sent jan.23 received maybe jan.27 via quebec)
File Transfer...
dec.20,2011
Med's Request
medical result received feb.24,2012
Med's Done....
aug.09,2011//Jan21,2013//
Interview........
(n/a) /remed forwarded FEB.1,2013
Passport Req..
dec.22,2011(sent jan. 16,2012)
VISA ISSUED...
feb-20,2013/dm feb.22/receieved visa feb.23
sammara12 said:
crisetphil, how's ur CEM application?...any updates?....i just send my follow-up letter 2day to CEM thru fax & hoping to have a reply ds week...today is my 2 mos. of waiting na for my visa & still praying to have it w/in ds month... :)
0%update.. maybe hubby will send an email not asking for status but just stating if they received what they requested....just to trigger them.. well its my 9 months soon this june 1....i try to keep busy myself but really sometimes im frustrated with this never ending of w8ting.. lots of his friends asking about me already especially those i met at the wedding...they were excited to see me and give me a hug...huhuh.....did u study french sammara??im almost studying for 2 yrs already.....

sammara12

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
crisetphil said:
0%update.. maybe hubby will send an email not asking for status but just stating if they received what they requested....just to trigger them.. well its my 9 months soon this june 1....i try to keep busy myself but really sometimes im frustrated with this never ending of w8ting.. lots of his friends asking about me already especially those i met at the wedding...they were excited to see me and give me a hug...huhuh.....did u study french sammara??im almost studying for 2 yrs already.....
nope!...maybe later f i arvd in montreal..let's pray that our visa will arrived ds month!...me too, just keep on working to divert my attention while waiting our visa!... :'(

solokru

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-04-2012
Good luck sa applications ninyo. I wasn't aware that this thread existed. I've just landed in Montreal a month ago pero under QSW. Hope you guys will be reunited with your husbands soon!

sammara12

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
solokru said:
Good luck sa applications ninyo. I wasn't aware that this thread existed. I've just landed in Montreal a month ago pero under QSW. Hope you guys will be reunited with your husbands soon!
so happy to hear that solokru!...good luck to your endeavour!... :) :) ;)

sammara12

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sammara12 said:
so happy to hear that solokru!...good luck to your endeavour!... :) :) ;)
Please provide us with the original copies of the photos please.

We trust this information is of assistance.

Lord, hope this would be the last requirement they needed in finalizing my VISA!... :D :D :D

sammara12

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sammara12 said:
Please provide us with the original copies of the photos please.

We trust this information is of assistance.

Lord, hope this would be the last requirement they needed in finalizing my VISA!... :D :D :D
still waiting for the result again after submitting additional pictures of my kids!...hope it helps them in finalizing my VISA!... :)

sammara12

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sammara12 said:
still waiting for the result again after submitting additional pictures of my kids!...hope it helps them in finalizing my VISA!... :)
no changes in my e-cas after submitting again the requested original photos of my kids!...hope this would be the last request from CEM in finalization of my visa!...

sammara12

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sammara12 said:
no changes in my e-cas after submitting again the requested original photos of my kids!...hope this would be the last request from CEM in finalization of my visa!...
Good news everyone!!!...only yesterday, my current mailing address appeared in my e-cas!!!...hope this is a good sign where they can deliver my visa soon!...:):):):)... anyone with the same situation?!....

sammara12

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sammara12 said:
Good news everyone!!!...only yesterday, my current mailing address appeared in my e-cas!!!...hope this is a good sign where they can deliver my visa soon!...:):):):)... anyone with the same situation?!....
"e-cas" is down last night!...still, no changes today!....hoping for some changes this week!...:):):)

sammara12

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
solokru said:
good luck solokru!...at long last ur now united w/ ur family in Montreal!... :)