Nomination.....
04/10/2017
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
21-03-2017
File Transfer...
22-11-2016
Please advise me on this. In one of my proof of fund I have 3 account in one bank Savings account, Domiciliary Account and current Account for Six month statement I have 28pages of bank statement so no space to upload as I still have other POF statement in another financial houses instead of the 28 pages I collected A banker letter (reference letter) showing all the balances in those 3account
Is this acceptable?

nuurueal

Oct 27, 2015
Hai Nuurueal,
My last updation was in Aug...after that nothing:(

AOR - 2nd May
Medical Pass - 4th August
BG changed - 5th August
BG to NA - 17th August

What about yours???Can you share your updates??

SDKD
Hi SDKD,
Sorry for the delayed response.
My AOR - 3rd of May
I could not say specifically when BG changed to NA and when Medical was passed. This was because there was not email alert when they changed. I only logged in and saw that they have both changed. I believe they are like one day after yours.

I will keep you posted.

nuurueal

Oct 27, 2015
Please advise me on this. In one of my proof of fund I have 3 account in one bank Savings account, Domiciliary Account and current Account for Six month statement I have 28pages of bank statement so no space to upload as I still have other POF statement in another financial houses instead of the 28 pages I collected A banker letter (reference letter) showing all the balances in those 3account
Is this acceptable?
You firstly need to use atleast adobe acrobat 8 standard to merge all your POF into a single file. You can then reduce the size to the smallest size before uploading. I had close to 80 pages and I was able to reduce the size to an uploadable size.

One way to reduce the size is to open the pdf file, click on print and at the box where you are suppose to select the printer, select print to "adobe PDF", then click on "properties" and change the default setting from "standard" to "smallest size". click ok and print. It will reduce the entire file and you can save it separately and upload.

I hope this helps you.

Reactions: morenitemi

Alex_K

Feb 2, 2017
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
Med's Done....
25-01-2018
There is no way anyone finished...I was in that thing at exactly 8Am...it worked well....I refreshed periodically ....when I refreshed at 8:55am...it started getting slow...8:59 am, it had crashed
I did it. And there are more that succeed, they said at the WhatsApp group. Now I pray and hope that everything goes fine, it was very hard to send this EOI.

Uncle Jacob

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
I did it. And there are more that succeed, they said at the WhatsApp group. Now I pray and hope that everything goes fine, it was very hard to send this EOI.
Yes.....I seen people post on fb....that is amazing b/c I tried and was into the website at 8am..kept waiting for 9am to start..859am, it crashed on me

nawalasansol

May 29, 2017
Hi Gyes,

I was able to submit the application but a couple of mistakes I did. I have attached fund details more than required but there is a slight mismatch the data. Is that will cause an issue? And anyone knows how many days it will take to get a response from them? I will really appreciate if anyone has any idea.

shemeleiah

Oct 11, 2017
Hello guys for those who were able to submit for demand cat b the other day were you able to attach any documents?

Asking because the website wouldn’t let me / there was no option to attach any documents. (At least on my end)

@Seniors - in earlier rounds did you send your docs through the initial website form or did you email the docs to them? Do they ask for these afterwards?

Uncle Jacob

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Hello guys for those who were able to submit for demand cat b the other day were you able to attach any documents?

Asking because the website wouldn’t let me / there was no option to attach any documents. (At least on my end)

@Seniors - in earlier rounds did you send your docs through the initial website form or did you email the docs to them? Do they ask for these afterwards?
The lucky few were able to attach documents from what I heard

mohmmadsaleh

Nov 14, 2016
How many times they open per year ?
And do you think they will open agin this year ?
How I can get notifications for the opening day?

Please guys answer me

net_mo

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
02-05-2017

Please guys answer me
The only way for you to really know is checking their website every now and then, no one knows when it will open again, usually they do give an announcement on their website, so the best thing for you to do is to make sure your papers are ready to be uploaded, everything is up to date, and keep checking their website. Most likely the next opening will be next year, since they already reached their cap this year.

nawalasansol

May 29, 2017

Please guys answer me
On the same day, I saw a message stating, it closed for this financial year. Now it will be open next year. After doing lots of google research I found its open only twice in a year one in April-may another one sept-oct.

cian

Jun 4, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi guys,

Any new PPR's this week???

AyeCeeB

Nov 29, 2016
Do you think for next year opening they will still include the NOC 1311 Accounting Technicians and Bookkeepers? Thanks!