Doc's Request.
APRIL 03, 2017
Nomination.....
APRIL 19, 2017
twinsiknow said:
I am in the same boat as you.
Replied my ADR on Wednesday.
I believe it will come...
All the best to everyone who got Nomination and ITA....
What's your timeline??

mdzakir1

Mar 9, 2013
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2015
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
08-02-2017
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
15-06-2017
Med's Done....
25-5-2017
Interview........
Not Require Currently
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Ishie23 said:
Hello Seniors! :) congrats to everyone who got their nomination.

I got my ADR mail today, i was hoping you could shed some light in this area. Officer said companies "xxx and xxy reference are not as per above stated criteria: they both miss FULL contact info including business email from the signatory person, HR manager or your supervisor. Please provide me with contact info."

They gave me me 10 days to reply. My question is, do i need to obtain new sets of reference letter? Or just provide them the details they ned once i reply? I think it would be impossible to get the new set of references in said given time.

Please help me!!!!!
Give them contact details...I.e.(e-mail I'd , mobile number and Landline ) Mention there position and proper time to contact them......Mostly they will email the concern person....to verify the authenticity...

Ishie23

Dec 18, 2014
mdzakir1 said:
Give them contact details...I.e.(e-mail I'd , mobile number and Landline ) Mention there position and proper time to contact them......Mostly they will email the concern person....to verify the authenticity...
Thank you sooo much for your reply mdzakir1! I though i need to get a new set of reference lettters.

p_shar

Star Member
Dec 12, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC 17, 2015
Doc's Request.
APRIL 03, 2017
Nomination.....
APRIL 19, 2017
funkyfolo1 said:
Congrats to all that received their nominations. :D

Please I received ADR today and I need your help:

Intention to settle: You have an uncle who has been living in Ontario for X years, and you've applied before to go to Ontario and got refused by Citizenship and Immigration Canada. I am not satisfied that it is your genuine intention to settle permanently in Nova Scotia. Please provide any evidence that will support your intention to settle permanently in Nova Scotia

· Provide a copy from your refusal letter through the Federal application that you submitted before to Ontario.

In my initial application, I mentioned that my spouse has an uncle in Ontario (don't have any relatives and I am the main applicant) and I was initially refused due to my NOC was not properly stated in my reference letters.

I was also asked to provide new reference letters for all past and present employers

Questions: what evidence do I provide that will support my intention to settle permanently in Nova Scotia and how do I deal with ADR above. My timelines below

Application received: Nov 24, 2015
Pre AOR: June 6, 2016
AOR: Mar 13, 2017 (Replied Mar 16, 2017)
ADR: Mar 24, 2017

Thanks

Funky
Did you get AOR in March or Feb

funkyfolo1

Sep 8, 2016
p_shar said:
Did you get AOR in March or Feb
I was initially sent an AOR in Feb but didn't receive it because my email was wrongly quoted. it was when I sent an email to them to enquire about my application that it was discovered that they sent to a wrong email. so they apologized and officially sent to my email on Mar 13, 2017.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
SDKD said:
Hai Drajpoot,

Got my Nomination. Needs your help in near future. Thanks a lot for you as you are the one who provides me so much information regarding this process(NSPNP) in each and every stage.

Thanks once again. Keep in touch. :D

SDKD
Wonderful news
Seems like great day for everyone
Very happy to know that you all get nominated.
Such news always give me the same happiness which I get when I get nominated, I really do not know why and same I really feel bad when I heard any rejection cause I know that pain too.
So my friends my door is always open to help till my eyes are open, I do nothing I just try my best to be there always in your dream journey.
I am really grateful to all of you for the honor love and respect from all of you.

Thank you so much
Keep helping each other and bring everyone Canada.

All the best guys

regards
D

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
mdzakir1 said:
Dear All,

I didn't receive any email but my agent is saying he saw 600 points in express entry . Now we have to accept then ITA . But little strange that they didn't send me email . Anyways By god grace we all receive the nomination .....Now we all move to next level .....
congrats

regards
D

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Richa Arora Dhawan said:
Hi

By God`s Grace, Received my nomination today.

My timeline is as under :-

Application received- 15th December 2016
AOR - 10th February 2017
AOR replied -15th February 2017
Nomination - 24th March 2017

Regards
Richa
Congrats!!
All the best for your PR process.

regards
D

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Ishie23 said:
Hello Seniors! :) congrats to everyone who got their nomination.

I got my ADR mail today, i was hoping you could shed some light in this area. Officer said companies "xxx and xxy reference are not as per above stated criteria: they both miss FULL contact info including business email from the signatory person, HR manager or your supervisor. Please provide me with contact info."

They gave me me 10 days to reply. My question is, do i need to obtain new sets of reference letter? Or just provide them the details they ned once i reply? I think it would be impossible to get the new set of references in said given time.

Please help me!!!!!
Hello Ishie

What I would suggest that talk with all your employer just if you have good relation with them discuss with them about the letter you got and I m pretty sure they wll understand the urgency if you have good bonding with them. However sometimes there is a procedure and protocol to follow to provide such kind of documents so even if you have good relation with one person its hard to get convince everyone in a chain so it might take time. In this case just provide all email and contact details of all concerning persons(HR, reporting manager etc) to your case officer and mention that if they require updated letters you can provide them in certain time period which you have been informed by your employers and also let your employers know that they might get some enquiry email from them.

Be polite with all your employers even if they deny to give you again be nice with them, Every situation has some solution and always try to be nice and find out solution rather then getting hyper.
Hopefully everything would be fine

Wish you good luck

regards
D

JRaj

Mar 24, 2017
drajpoot said:
Hello Ishie

What I would suggest that talk with all your employer just if you have good relation with them discuss with them about the letter you got and I m pretty sure they wll understand the urgency if you have good bonding with them. However sometimes there is a procedure and protocol to follow to provide such kind of documents so even if you have good relation with one person its hard to get convince everyone in a chain so it might take time. In this case just provide all email and contact details of all concerning persons(HR, reporting manager etc) to your case officer and mention that if they require updated letters you can provide them in certain time period which you have been informed by your employers and also let your employers know that they might get some enquiry email from them.

Be polite with all your employers even if they deny to give you again be nice with them, Every situation has some solution and always try to be nice and find out solution rather then getting hyper.
Hopefully everything would be fine

Wish you good luck

regards
D
IMHO - If I understand correct, the reference letter is not in company's letter head. In this case, better to provide the contact details of your manager (Ph#, official email ID, ect) that should solve the propose. I heard at times, they do reach out to the concerned Manager.
Presuming - You have already provided them with this detail when they sent AOR -
"For your intended occupation in Nova Scotia, using the table below, directly compare your work experience for each of your jobs in the last 10 years to the lead statement of the occupation description in the NOC 2011, including all of the essential duties and most of the main duties listed."

Prairie2016

Dec 20, 2016
Dear friends,

Finally after 16 month waiting period, I got NS nomination on 24 March 2017. My timeline:
08 Dec 2015: application reached NS
11/02/2017: AOR
15/02/2017: respond to AOR
08/03/2016: ADR
12/03/2017: respond to ADR
24/03/2017: nomination

Thank you very much for all of your information sharing and advises.

cian

Jun 4, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Before I went to sleep... Only I got nominated.

When I woke up in the morning everybody has received it. Great day for everybody.

Congrats SDKD, Zakir and all who have received nominations and ITA's. Party hard.

cian

Jun 4, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Had a query:

Can anyone tell me. Drajpoot, Luder, SDKD...

Suppose me and my wife's passports are stamped with PR.

- Is their a time limit to reach NS within a timeframe after that? As I want to wrap up many things before moving to Canada.
- Is it compulsory to take my wife with me in the first trip? Because first I want to settle in and then bring my wife their...
Is that possible? What are the rules regarding that?

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Congrats Zakir, Richa & Prairie.... :D :D :D...Happy to hear such a good news.... :D

SDKD

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
cian said:
Had a query:

Can anyone tell me. Drajpoot, Luder, SDKD...

Suppose me and my wife's passports are stamped with PR.

- Is their a time limit to reach NS within a timeframe after that? As I want to wrap up many things before moving to Canada.
- Is it compulsory to take my wife with me in the first trip? Because first I want to settle in and then bring my wife their...
Is that possible? What are the rules regarding that?

Hai Cian,

I Think after taking the medical witin 1yr u & ur family have to reach Canada. Bcos the medical will expires within 1yr so within that period you have to be there.
No all of your family have to on the first trip. After that I think you can sent them back. I am not sure...

Drajpoot can guide you.

SDKD