Star Member
Feb 10, 2017
SDKD said:
Hai Adi,

Dont worry every thing goes smoothly. :D
Wait for your turn...All the best! :D

SDKD
Hai everybody,

I am shakhawet, I got AOR mail on 10th Feb and replied on 13th Feb.But on 7th march I got a depressing mail from nominee officer dealing my case. he wrote that I did not achieve 67 marks to be eligible for the assessment and he showed that in the adaptability(factor 6) I got '0' point though I was expecting '5' there.For this reason I am '3' point less to achieve 67.My question is though I submitted valid and latest IELTS result of my spouse with CLB 4 or higher in each band, why they are not counting that point?

is there anyone who can suggest me about what is reason behind it and what can I do now?

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
shakhawet said:
Hai everybody,

I am shakhawet, I got AOR mail on 10th Feb and replied on 13th Feb.But on 7th march I got a depressing mail from nominee officer dealing my case. he wrote that I did not achieve 67 marks to be eligible for the assessment and he showed that in the adaptability(factor 6) I got '0' point though I was expecting '5' there.For this reason I am '3' point less to achieve 67.My question is though I submitted valid and latest IELTS result of my spouse with CLB 4 or higher in each band, why they are not counting that point?

is there anyone who can suggest me about what is reason behind it and what can I do now?
If there is something like that I can definitely help you . Dont lose hope.
Please PM me in brief so that I can understand exactly why you dint achieve 67.

regards
D

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
shakhawet said:
Hai everybody,

Quick question, Did you include your spouse' IELTS Test Results at the time of submitting your PNP application in 2015 or did you add it in response to the AOR?

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Luder said:
Sure D,

As we all share the spirit of one family, we are doing our best to support each other. But some topics/issues are either remotely related or completely not related to our cases. At times when time permits, I do some digging (research) and try to get as much information as possible on topics/issues that are not related to my profession, immigration file or family situation.

Yet, when I present some second hand information like I mentioned, I feel a bit queasy!

So, I urge all members (myself included) to use the information, no matter personal or gathered/referred, only as a guide or reference to your actual cases and circumstances.

Well, congrats to those who received nomination and all the best to those waiting for ADR reply from NSOI. You all will get positive replies. Guess what? We might think that Pre-AOR, AOR, ADR, Nomination, ITA, PR etc are just results of our papers moving from stages to stages. No! they're all results of our hard work and perseverance! Keep up with the good work, the processes will happen on its own!

Regards,

Luder
you are doing great job luder, Appreciated!!
All members I guess just two more months and NSOI will finish all application under this stream and hopefully everyone will get nomination. So keep helping each other more two months and then you guys all are free to be busy in your life in Canada.

For me its a immense pleasure to be a part of your dream and journey to Canada. Just remember me in your prayers and Be happy end enjoy your new life in Canada. Never lose hope and Every problem has solution and keep helping always and anytime if you need and feel you have a question you can PM me I would try to check my Inbox once in a while once this thread will close.

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
drajpoot said:
you are doing great job luder, Appreciated!!
All members I guess just two more months and NSOI will finish all application under this stream and hopefully everyone will get nomination. So keep helping each other more two months and then you guys all are free to be busy in your life in Canada.

For me its a immense pleasure to be a part of your dream and journey to Canada. Just remember me in your prayers and Be happy end enjoy your new life in Canada. Never lose hope and Every problem has solution and keep helping always and anytime if you need and feel you have a question you can PM me I would try to check my Inbox once in a while once this thread will close.
D,

I have a post-landing question for you. I know it is too early to ask and may be others might already have asked you this, but still allow me. How is the job market in Halifax/Nova Scotia. If you don't mind telling us, have you been able to secure a job by now?

shakhawet

Star Member
Feb 10, 2017
adigautam said:
Quick question, Did you include your spouse' IELTS Test Results at the time of submitting your PNP application in 2015 or did you add it in response to the AOR?
Hi,

I submitted my spouse IELTS result in 2015 while submitting my application.As the IELTS expired on dec,2016,I submitted new result in the response to the AOR mail.

twinsiknow

Star Member
Nov 1, 2015
shakhawet said:
Hi,

I submitted my spouse IELTS result in 2015 while submitting my application.As the IELTS expired on dec,2016,I submitted new result in the response to the AOR mail.

This is strange .
Was there any band he/she got below 5?

shakhawet

Star Member
Feb 10, 2017
twinsiknow said:
This is strange .

[/quote

Yes, She got 4 in Reading section.But so far I know it should be CLB 4 in all level that is in reading CLB 4 is equivalent to IELTS 3.5.

twinsiknow

Star Member
Nov 1, 2015
shakhawet said:
twinsiknow said:
This is strange .

[/quote

Yes, She got 4 in Reading section.But so far I know it should be CLB 4 in all level that is in reading CLB 4 is equivalent to IELTS 3.5.

I am very sorry to hear this.
I understand how you feel.But if he/she gets below 5 in any band ,and you don't have up to 67 it's ineligible.
You can try the come to Canada tool.
At least to clear your doubts and make clarifications.
In my candid opinion, I would advice you get all your documents ready,while you write IELTS again....
So as soon as they reopen ,you become the very first to submit.
And if I may ask what is your NOC?

Prairie2016

Dec 20, 2016
Hi all

Just want to update my important dates

Application reached NS: 11 Dec 2015 ( last time I thought it reached 8 Dec)
AOR: 11 Feb 2017
Reply to AOR: 15 Feb 2017
ADR: 9 March 2017. They give me 10 days to respond. They asked me why choose NS when I have relatives in AB, have I contacted community group or employers in NS.

Thank you

p_shar

Star Member
Dec 12, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC 17, 2015
Doc's Request.
APRIL 03, 2017
Nomination.....
APRIL 19, 2017
Prairie2016 said:
Hi all

Just want to update my important dates

Application reached NS: 11 Dec 2015 ( last time I thought it reached 8 Dec)
AOR: 11 Feb 2017
Reply to AOR: 15 Feb 2017
ADR: 9 March 2017. They give me 10 days to respond. They asked me why choose NS when I have relatives in AB, have I contacted community group or employers in NS.

Thank you
Congrats Prairie2016.... When you done.. please discuss.. I am suspecting I will get the same question. NS vs AB.

p_shar

Star Member
Dec 12, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC 17, 2015
Doc's Request.
APRIL 03, 2017
Nomination.....
APRIL 19, 2017
kristelgen said:
Aor received January 18. Settlement plan was sent feb 9. Additional questions asked on feb 24. Replied back on feb 27. Nomination received march 8.
Congrats Kristelgen.. Which certificates you sent?

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
shakhawet said:
Hi,

Its something unacceptable and I am pretty much sure something is missing. May I know your spouse score in IELTS.
NSOI never do such kind of mistakes in their assessment.

Listening-4.5, Reading -3.5, Writing-4 and Speaking -4

Does she have equal or more than above scores if yes you must have 5 points for Adaptability.

Best regards
D

konyeha

Dec 11, 2016
twinsiknow said:
I am very sorry to hear this.
I understand how you feel.But if he/she gets below 5 in any band ,and you don't have up to 67 it's ineligible.
You can try the come to Canada tool.
At least to clear your doubts and make clarifications.
In my candid opinion, I would advice you get all your documents ready,while you write IELTS again....
So as soon as they reopen ,you become the very first to submit.
And if I may ask what is your NOC?
The minimum is CLB 4 in each of the bands for spouse. My spouse had 3.5 in reading and I got 5 in adaptability, and also got normination from Nova Scotia.
You need to send a polite email to the Officer explaining the situation.

konyeha

Dec 11, 2016
shakhawet said:
Hai everybody,

The minimum is CLB 4 in each of the bands for spouse. My spouse had 3.5 in reading and I got 5 in adaptability, and also got normination from Nova Scotia.
You need to send a polite email to the Officer explaining the situation.