+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

Adebby

Dec 17, 2016
twinsiknow said:
Hello Adebby,
Did you use an agent.?
No I didnt use an agent o. I got pre AOR in June and been waiting for AOR since and heard they are calling 14th Nov. Please house, what do I do?

hr31

Star Member
May 20, 2015
Adebby said:
twinsiknow said:
Hello Adebby,
Did you use an agent.?
No I didnt use an agent o. I got pre AOR in June and been waiting for AOR since and heard they are calling 14th Nov. Please house, what do I do?
i think you should call them and ask about your status. they are on 16th nov applicants as i heard. so better call them and tell them about your application date, your first and last name your date of birth and passport number.

Adebby

Dec 17, 2016
hr31 said:
i think you should call them and ask about your status. they are on 16th nov applicants as i heard. so better call them and tell them about your application date, your first and last name your date of birth and passport number.
Thanks, i just did that and i was told i was assigned some days back that i should expect to hear from the officer in charge of my file soon. Imagine, they said she was off work but will resume tomorrow.

cian

Jun 4, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Adebby said:
hr31 said:
Thanks, i just did that and i was told i was assigned some days back that i should expect to hear from the officer in charge of my file soon. Imagine, they said she was off work but will resume tomorrow.
Hi Adebby,

Do you think I should call them too? What modes of communication can we use to contact them? Call them or email?

net_mo

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
02-05-2017
cian said:
Hi GuiBrazuca,

Usually I am a very patient guy. But from last few days, the wait is killing me. Hopefully this week we would get our change.

Bitherway what date did your application reach?
lol i know the feeling, the wait can be really daunting. I hope you get your AOR's soon, its only the beginning of the week so emails will still be coming...Let's all be patient...

net_mo

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
02-05-2017
cian said:
Hi Adebby,

Do you think I should call them too? What modes of communication can we use to contact them? Call them or email?
I think it's best if you email them, because at least that gives them time to check their records, and for you to have a paper trail.

net_mo

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
02-05-2017
roshnee said:
Hi,
I want someone to solve my little confussion ,my bro will apply for next intake right now as I see that in NSNP website we are able to download Application guide but not able to download forms eplly NSNP 100 ,I just want to know we have to fill the forms after the opening or we can fill it now???
You can fill up the forms if you wish, like a rough draft, but since the intake is not yet open, maybe the reason why you can't download is they maybe are changing the forms soon or they are just not yet allowing downloads yet. Just be ready with your papers, so if it opens everything is ready... ;) ;)

cian

Jun 4, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
net_mo said:
I think it's best if you email them, because at least that gives them time to check their records, and for you to have a paper trail.
Thanks Adebby,

On what email address should I contact them. If you can please let me know the email on which we can contact them and they would reply.

Adebby

Dec 17, 2016
cian said:
Hi Adebby,

Yes you can call them as well. I emailed them last week but i did not get any response. So i called the number on their website yesterday and i was asked for my date of birth and surname which the guy used to check my record.

cian

Jun 4, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Adebby said:
cian said:
Hi Adebby,

Yes you can call them as well. I emailed them last week but i did not get any response. So i called the number on their website yesterday and i was asked for my date of birth and surname which the guy used to check my record.
Thanks Adebby.

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Hai Cian,

Don't worry they will sent AOR soon...mostly they will send by the end of the week I am sure you will get it soon...

Praying for all of us to reach our destination.... :)

SDKD

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Adebby said:
Mine reached on the 9th of Nov and no AOR yet. Very hopeful and checking my mail every sec.
Adebby you too will get your AOR soon.... :) :) dont worry...

SDKD

Adebby

Dec 17, 2016
SDKD said:

SDKD
:) Thanks so much SDKD.

Please advice: i resigned from my place of employment last year August and same organisation gave me the reference I used for my application. I am yet to get another place presently and I am aware they will ask for changes that occurred after the submission of application. Do you think being currently unemployed will affect the application? Although my POF is intact.

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Adebby said:
SDKD said:

SDKD
:) Thanks so much SDKD.

Please advice: i resigned from my place of employment last year August and same organisation gave me the reference I used for my application. I am yet to get another place presently and I am aware they will ask for changes that occurred after the submission of application. Do you think being currently unemployed will affect the application? Although my POF is intact.
I think it won't cause you any problem according to this demand stream they just need one year experience. You are qualified in that..so no pblm. Don't worry... everything will be fine.

SDKD

Adebby

Dec 17, 2016
SDKD said:
I think it won't cause you any problem according to this demand stream they just need one year experience. You are qualified in that..so no pblm. Don't worry... everything will be fine.

SDKD